X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Shrine

Sariel came down to ground level, and even then, she dwarfed John.

"You want an angel to give something to Hell? How funny." Sariel said. "Besides, I am using the crystal for my own purposes at the moment."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Besides, I am using the crystal for my own purposes at the moment.", Sariel said.

(Well Makai isn't any better. It's filled with demons.)

John wanted to say this, but he knew that it would only make things worse.

"What are you using it for, if you don't mind me asking?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"I am using it to locate those who have cheated me fully." Sariel said, going through the shrine door to a large room, the crystal floating in the middle, sparking occasionally as it seemingly etched series of runes on a slab of stone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"I am using it to locate those who have cheated me fully.", Sariel said.

"Who cheated you?", John asked.

John was hoping that he could convince the angel to give them the crystal.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

Sariel pulled out a large scroll, opening it, revealing dozens upon dozens of names.

"These are the ones who have cheated me. Blasphemous fools." Sariel said.

On the very top of the list, in the number 1 spot, was Hank J. Wimbleton.

"They will be punished very harshly for their actions. Especially those within the tens." Sariel explained.

Comment

Home Base, Nevada

"Well, technically it doesn't help. I just need to get a fix on which generation you are with.

"You see, while you may be the only Hank here, it doesn't mean that you quite understand what is to happen next. Here's an example. You've heard of Mario? Well, if he were to enter my world, he might remember some battles with his arch nemesis, Bowser. But he may not recall other battles. Let me figure outwhich generation everyone is from."

Comment

Fallen Shrine

John saw Hank's name on the list.

(Oh great. Not only do we need to stop the Higher Power, we also need to stop her. Looks like this will take longer than expected... Unless...)

"Hank J. Wimbleton. I actually know him, but he's not the one that's wronging you, this god named the Higher Power keeps bringing him back to life. We were actually trying to kill the Higher Power. Now, if I told you that we can take you to the Higher Power, would you be willing to give us the crystal?", John asked.
                sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

Sariel visibly shivered. "I know of them."

"You want to kill....a Higher Power, though?" Sariel said. "Doing that would cause an explosion which would wipe out all life on the planet. It's an idiotic move. Besides, even if you somehow survived, the other Higher Powers would come after you." Sariel said.

"Look, between you and me, I honestly would get rid of the Higher Powers, but that would keep me filed in enough paperwork to last me centuries." Sariel said.

Somewhere in Nevada

"I remember all of my battles, you know." Hank said. "Down to the last detail." Hank said. "I think I would know if something was missing."

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate continues to work in his lab on a new Nightmare Soul, oblivious to Volgin calling for him. The process was difficult. Gate had to combine several other Nightmare Souls together to create a single condensed one. Then he had to take some of his own energy from his body and transfer it into the soul which was highly painful on his body. Gate had fallen to his knees in pain, the process still unfinished. "Damn it... I'm going to need more time!" He said as he comes to a stand. "High Max... get the Shadow Devil, and go hold them off for as long as possible." Said Gate as a 8ft tall black Reploid can be seen behind him. "Destroy them if you have to..." Said Gate as the black Reploid known as High Max leaves the lab, off to get the Shadow Devil for assistance.

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

X had turned off the hologram while he waits for the others to get supplies. He continues to think about that dream he had at Shinki's Palace. He leans back and lets out a little sigh as though something is bothering him. He has been blacking out a lot lately, but not due to low energy supplies. In fact his fuel cells are fully repaired and he can even go for days if not weeks without any sunlight. He has no clue as to why he has been blacking out, all he knows is that it is getting tiresome.
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 06-09-2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

I found the madness combat wiki. I found a thing at the middle saying "coming soon, madness combat 11."

"If that were the case, then you would either be from the end of your latest game, or from the beginning of the next."

I saw a link to the actual game. Might as well give it a try.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Look, between you and me, I honestly would get rid of the Higher Powers, but that would keep me filed in enough paperwork to last me centuries.", Sariel said.

"Then is there a way to banish them to their universe?, John asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

As Otori clicked the link, the screen turned completely black, then, two glowing eyes appeared on the screen, those of the Auditor. Below the eyes, the words saying "NO SPOILERS" appeared, then the page reverting back to the main wiki page.

Fallen Shrine

"That would require hundreds of years." Sariel said.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"That would require hundreds of years." Sariel said.

"Then why do you want to punish Hank? Shouldn't you be trying to seal or banish them instead?", John said.

"Hank may be coming back to life, but ultimately it's the Higher Power's doing."
                            sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Inadvertently or not, they still cheated me nevertheless." Sariel said. "If you want one of the crystals, you'd have to get your own."

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"If you want one of the crystals, you'd have to get your own.", Sariel said.

"Where would I get one?", John asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X