X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entrance to Makai

"Got everything you need?" Sara asked. "I'm kinda surprised you didn't come here in pieces."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

Sariel got back to her work, now actively looking for Hank. Suddenly, a form rose behind her,Sariel grabbing her staff and preparing herself. It was a Higher Power.

"Hello, angel of death. I see you've taken an interest in Hank." the Higher Power spoke.

"What of it? He cheated me inadvertently, because of your kind." Sariel retorted.

"I'm going to have to ask you to stop. Or suffer the consequences." the Higher Power replied.

"No." Sariel solemnly said, her staff turning into a sword carved with many runes.

"Then suffer." The Higher Power formed his sword, and charged her, as she charged.

A large bang was heard throughout the entirety of Makai, from the Fallen Shrine, to the outskirts and even the entrance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Entrance to Makai

"I'm kinda surprised you didn't come here in pieces.", Sara said.

"Well if it makes you feel better, I did get eaten by a Dhole.", John jokingly said.

All of a sudden, a large shockwave echoed through the gate.

"What was that!?", John said.
        Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 06:49 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate looks at Volgin and regains his composure. "I'm fine! Just was working on putting the finishing touches on a little project of mine. Now the energy inside it needs to settle... when it is finished it should be able to power anything inside it ten fold..." Said Gate as he plops down in his large computer chair. "Now... what is it you need?" He asked, ignoring the pain. Obviously he seems used to similar pain.

Comment

Entrance to Makai

"Sounds like it came from the Fallen Shrine." Sara looked at the direction of the shock wave. "What did you guys do there?"
            "Probably Sariel raging." Aya shrugged as she stepped outside. "Come on, we have more ingredients to fetch."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Entrance to Makai

John started to remember the shockwave.

It was the same one that John caused when he shot the Higher Power.

"Aya, get Utsuho and Yukari and bring them to the Fallen Shrine as soon as possible. I believe the Higher Power just attacked Sariel. Tell Yukari that she needs to put the Higher Power into one of her gaps, then get Utsuho to overload him. Once he explodes, Yukari has to close the gap. I'm going to try and distract him until you guys get there.", John said.

John ran back through the portal and flew back towards The Fallen Shrine.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Entrance to Makai

"I'll bring whoever else I can, too." Aya said as she darted out of the entrance, travelling at the fastest safe speed possible.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

John quickly arrived at the shrine, ready for anything that might happen.

(I might have to distract him by talking. If that fails...)

John knew that he wouldn't be able to kill the Higher Power on his own, but he could at least buy the others some time.

John pushed his thoughts away and entered the shrine.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

The back half of the shrine was obliterated, wood, glass, and shattered crystal on the ground. Sariel was on the ground, coughing up blood. A large wound was on her side and her wings were mangled and cut. Her staff was shattered next to her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Damn.", John said as he approached Sariel.

John knelt down and began to use the healing crescent on her, closing up the wounds.

"There. Wait here.", John said to Sariel.

Once John was done, he looked around for the Higher Power.

"Higher Power!"

John knew what he was doing, but all he needed to do was distract the Higher Power long enough for Yukari, Aya, and Utsuho to get there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"You have to get out of here...now." Sariel said, coughing up another blob of blood.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"You have to get out of here...now." Sariel said, coughing up another blob of blood.

"Why? Is the Higher Power here?", John asked, still keeping in tune with his surroundings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"He's about to blow up the shrine!" Sariel yelled, electricity starting to crackle around the shrine.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"He's about to blow up the shrine!" Sariel yelled, electricity starting to crackle around the shrine.

At those words, John immediately sprang into action.

John sprinted to Sariel, grabbed her, activated his thrusters, and flew away from the site.
                              sigpic

Comment

Makai

The energy formed into a huge sphere of energy, engulfing the shrine, destroying it completely, leaving a large crater. Dholes then seemingly swarmed the site, roaring in seemingly success.

"I always knew those Dholes hated me." Sariel chuckled weakly.

Comment

Working...
                                X