Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld

John turned to Utsuho.

"Komachi might actually be able to destroy the dragon's spirit. If it doesn't work, then you can nuke this guy to hell.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Sky

The Deathwing followed Komachi, out of the vicinity of Netherworld.
      "Foolish shinigami. Know that there are plenty others waiting to take your place!" The dragon reared his head, breathing out a giant flame cone.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, please! I'm original! You're just an escaped fairytale dinosaur!"

Comment

Netherworld Sky

John saw that the dragon was flying away from the Netherworld.

He turned to Utsuho and began to speak.

"If Komachi can't stop him, then I'll have to get Komachi off and force him to fly up. When he gets high enough, I want you to blow him away."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Sky

"You little ant!" Deathwing dissipated, leaving behind his obsidian armor still floating. Then, he materialized again without armor, leaving a giant cloud of purple mist behind. "Feel the wrath of the Ancients!"

The obsidian armor pieces, each larger than a house, started aimlessly flying around. One hit from the armor piece may leave one knocked out.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Sky

John quickly grabbed Utsuho and flew out of the path of the armor plates.

"Looks like I'll have to get creative. Remember, stick to the plan.", John said to Utsuho as he flew towards the dragon.
              sigpic

Comment

I started dodging armor pieces.

"Oh, come on now! You can't even hit a lil' old shinigami like me?"

Come on, guys! I'm getting tired here! Now's your chance!

Comment

Netherworld Sky

"Take me up there, and leave 10 miles in between the dragon and the ground." Utsuho said as John took her to the dragon.

"I see you're getting exhausted." Deathwing guffawed. "How about this?"
                  The armor pieces developed spikes, aiming to pierce the targets, whomever they were.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh crap.

I barely dodged the onslaught.

"Gettin' serious now, are we?"

Comment

Netherworld Sky

John flew at the dragon as more armor plates flew at him. He dodged each one as they approached, eventually getting to the dragon.

(I need to get Utsuho to the right position.), John thought as he flew alongside the dragon.

"Utsuho, I'm going to give you an opening.", John said as he let go of her and flew to the front of the dragon.

"Come on you old dust cloud! Surly you can fly faster than that!", John taunted as he flew up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Sky

"Calculating..." Utsuho's control rod gauged the distance between the spectral dragon and the ground... 12 miles. Normally, this would take the crew into outer space, but there was no outer space in Netherworld, only ever-expanding sky. "That's good enough, evacuate now!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Sky

"That's good enough, evacuate now!"

John heard Utsuho shout, so he flew up as fast as his thrusters could handle.

(Come on... At this rate, I might not make it out of the blast radius.)
                          sigpic

Comment

I escaped.

"Good-bye, lizard breath!"

Comment

Netherworld Sky

(Come on Utsuho, fire!), John thought to himself as he shut off his shields and devoted every last bit of power to his thrusters, giving him the boost he needed, but pushing his thrusters beyond their maximum safe parameters.

His thrusters were beginning to overheat, but they remained operational.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-11-2013, 01:46 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Sky

As the explosion was going to happen, Renamon used her digivice to transform into Sakuyamon.

Not hesitating, the sorceress sent protective barriers to everyone, "Get ready for the impact everyone, the barriers will stop the damage, but not the inertia" Sakuyamon warned as she gripped her staff with all her might.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X