X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reactor Lab 4-Sector 4-Prometheus Labs

The scientist stood back even further and waited for Chung to finish the process. In the meantime, he was thinking about all of what he had just learned. How does magic work? What laws does magic follow? These were things that he would need to ask Chung later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Robin nodded and fell in line with the others in Daniels squad.
      "Having fun without me it seems?"
      "What do you want Grima...?"
      "It seems your about to face off with something quite unkown to either of us. I thought I might...help out."
      Robin grimaced. "Not now."
      "Suit yourself then. I'll be there to pick up the pieces soon enough."

Comment

The Consumer

Just as Tricky's sign began to speed toward's Zero's direction, Zero quickly grabbed Nitori and tried to jump out of the way. However Zero was not fast enough, and he took the hit. The impact caused Zero to crash into a wall, yet Nitori was unharmed as Zero shielded her from damage. Unfortunately though the hit had stunned Zero quite badly. Zero tried to stand up, but found himself unable to due to the damage. "Damn... I... can't... move!" He said as he felt his entire body locking up on him. He was a sitting duck now. Zero kept trying to force his body to move, and with every attempt Zero screamed in pain as his body just refused to respond.

Suddenly a large explosion was heard as a whole was blown through the ceiling. Then out of nowhere X and Axl drop down from the whole and in front of Zero. As X lands he fires a blast from his X-Buster at Tricky, and Szayelapporo. "X!?" Said Zero as X turns to Zero. "Sorry it took me so long Zero. It took some time to board the Consumer. Once I did though Axl and I tracked your signal down!" Replied X as Axl steps forward. "But now we're here, and I'm ready to fight!" Said Axl as he looks at Szayelapporo then Tricky's sign.

"Wait a second... I could have sworn I've seen that thing before..." Said Axl as X looks at him. "Axl I need you to get Zero and Nitori, and get out of here right this instant!" Said X in a commanding tone. "What about you though? What are you going to do!?" Replied Axl.

"He's going to stay and fight... that's what he's going to do." Said Zero as he looks at X who had an extremely serious look on his face. Axl simply looked at X. "... Alright X... I'll take Zero and Nitori and get out of this place. Just promise to make it back okay?" Said Axl as went to help Zero back up.
        X turned to Axl and simply gave him a thumbs up. "Okay I promise..."

Comment

The Consumer

Tricky's sign did not get injured from the blast, but Tricky then leapt out, and as he did so, the walls around started to crack, a red static seen from behind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I turned to Six. "You give the orders and I attack," I said as I unsheathed my sword.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Hm.", Six said to Gerard as he nodded to him.

Soon, all of the Spartans were divided into groups of 10 and assigned to Red, Gold, and Grey team. Everyone was ready to battle. The enemy had to be well over fifty-thousand strong, yet the Spartans showed no fear. To them, all that mattered was stopping the enemy from destroying the world and saving as many locals as possible.

"Ready everyone?", Six asked as they all got in formation.

As soon as Six would get confirmation, his squad was going to charge straight into the army itself and try to contact the local army surrounded by the enemy, while Red and Gold team would begin flanking the enemy and draw attention away from the local army caught in the middle. Thanks to LAEVATEINN, cutting through the army would be much simpler than it would have been.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Gerard waited patiently. He closed his eyes and thought to himself.

"My son... I'm sorry that I allowed you to die... I should've been there... I promised your mother... That I would always protect you... I trained you... So that when I died... You could protect yourself... But... *sniff*... I have failed you... I never expected an event like that to happen, I should have never allowed you to be in the Neo-Yakuza, it was too dangerous for you........ But now... I'll protect this world. I couldn't save you, but I Will sure as hell protect the soil you died on! So they'd better give me their best... BECAUSE I SHALL NOT SHOW ANY MERCY!!!"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Go."

And with that, they were off. All three of the teams sprinted towards the ensuing battle, guns blazing. As they sprinted towards the battlefield, Six contacted everyone via their communicators.

"The locals all look humanoid. They look much different than the aliens. I don't want to hear about any collateral damage, so be sure to watch your fire. These are some of the images of the locals.", Six said as pictures of the Gensokyans began to roll across the bottom of everyone's HUD, including Gerard and Robin's.

"Understood."

"Roger that."
                  sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"We must hurry," Valenciel declared. "if we want to save the world you hold so dearly."

"Leave Gluttoneriel here, Feediel and I will deal with him."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Cave of Screams

John dropped Gluttoneriel's body onto the floor. and walked up to Valenciel.

"What do we need to do?", John asked in an emotionless tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"I say we get nachos." HP replied.

"Popcorn is better." Mima retorted.

The Higher Power turned to her. "Then you obviously have never had my brother's nachos. They are scrumptious."

"Maybe later." Mima replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Take this core." Valenciel handed John the core of Gensokyo, a small scarlet orb the size of tennis ball. "Go to innermost tabernacle of Hakurei Shrine, and you will meet the one who knows what to do with it."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Cave of Screams

John took the core in his free hand and asked one more question.

"Will this bring back everyone lost in this fight?", John asked in an emotionless tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"...you're still worried." Valenciel smiled sadly. "Those who are lost will be lost."

"Hello Valenciel."

Valenciel looked at Glutoneriel, who surprisingly revived. But he seemed too weak to be able to put up a fight. All his demonic qualities also seemed to have vanished: his bat wings, blood-shot eyes, and his dark blade disappeared, replaced by the wings of an eagle, pure blue eyes, and golden blade.

"Hello Glutoneriel. You see now that your plan is futile."

"If only I heeded the words of Feediel."

"So he visited you."

"He left me a warning. He said you'll kick my sorry ass back to the Aether."

"I wouldn't do that... maybe."

"You jest."

Glutoneriel glanced at John and smiled, not out of malice, but out of respect.

"You and your friends put up a great fight."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Cave of Screams

John remained silent, still holding Yukari's lifeless body in his left arm.

"And you did far more damage than is forgivable.", John finally said in an emotionless tone, yet with a hint of sadness and anger only noticeable by the perceptive.

In truth, John was hiding his emotions. John was angry. He wanted to attack Gluttoneriel and kill him again and again for all of the countless deaths he was responsible for. In a single day, he had taken almost everyone John had cared about. He wanted to attack Gluttoneriel, but didn't.
                                Last edited by S121; 10-06-2013, 02:58 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X