Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld

"Bridge? What bridge?", Yuyuko asked.

"The bridge in Old Hell was destroyed when we were fighting against these evil characters that use darkness magic. One of the materials needed is somewhere in the Netherworld.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Lisborn - Australia

Dynamo scratches his chin for a moment as he thinks of an answer. "Rebels? Sorry man I have been stuck here all day trying to fix my arm cannon. Perhaps I can help you... for a fee of course..." Said Dynamo as he leans up against the wall behind him.

Base 2 - Australia

"Rest assured Volgin, I will never betray you. After all... me and you seem to be the only ones capable of actually getting anything done around here!" Said Gate as he follows the Shagohod outside.
      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-10-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld; Yuyuko

"Well, if it is indeed here, then I'll have Youmu help. Youmu! Help these people with whatever they are looking for."

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

"Okay, so you're not the enemy."

I removed my mask.

"So, you're a mercenary, huh? Well you could be of use, but we don't have any money... hey, if we do reach the base of enemy operations, you can find all the money there that you want. Well?"

Metal Gear Test Lane, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"You'd better hope not, for your own sake. Now I want you to follow the figure 8 track. Go."
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-10-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Hakugyokurou

"The list says we need 20 tons of Marvel Marble..." Aya glanced at the list, and then looked back in shock. "Twenty tons?"
          "Are there enough in the Netherworld to get that many?" Utsuho peeked over Aya's shoulder to verify the truth. It really said Marvel Marble, 20 tons.
          "There's a quarry behind Saigyouji Ayakashi, you can harvest them there." Youmu informed. "There lives the spirit of that Russian monk you seek as well, Renamon."

Help these people with whatever they are looking for.
          "Yes, milady." Youmu bowed.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou

here's a quarry behind Saigyouji Ayakashi, you can harvest them there.", Yuyuko said.

"Do we have to mine it?", John asked.
            Last edited by S121; 06-10-2013, 01:46 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hakugyokurou

The fox nodded to the white haired girl and started to walk towards the quarry, the grimoire tightly held on her paw ("Almost there, just a little more time..") she thought
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld; Komachi

I followed the group to Saigouji Ayakashi. "See ya later, miss Yuyuko!"

"Do take care! I don't want another incident like the one we just had to occur again!"

We walked on.

"Wow. How are you going to carry 20 tons of marvel marble?"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Mr. Grigori, you have visitors." Youmu knocked on the wooden door of an old hut.
                  "I'll go outside, don't come in." A coarse, coughing voice called out as the door opened to reveal a large spirit with beard and hollow-looking eyes.

"Good evening, девушка." Rasputin greeted Youmu, who bowed, slightly less formal than her bow to Yuyuko, but a bow nonetheless, showing how well-respected Rasputin was. "How can I help you, Мои друзья?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld

"Wow. How are you going to carry 20 tons of marvel marble?", Komachi asked.

John looked over to Komachi and said, "With my hands.", in a calm tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

The fox was impressed to see the magician himself in good state, yet she greeted him with a bow "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Grigori, if I may ask, I have come to your pressence with a request" she said handling him the grimoire

"I hope you can help me with a specific work of yours" Renamon said hoping he would help
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lisborn - Australia

Dynamo smirks at Snake's reply. "Well... normally I only take payment up front, but I guess I can make an exception. They have something I want. I'll show you where their base is, and I'll even help you infiltrate it. Trust me you will need all the help you can get when it comes to getting in there. Trust me I tried, and failed each time." Said Dynamo as his visor slides up into his helmet.

Base 2 - Australia

Gate nods his head as he begins to drive the Shagohod along the track. It controls like a tank, but is much smoother. "It's like riding a bicycle!" Said Gate as he continues to follow the track.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Alas, you seek the генезис. Regenesis." Rasputin smiled at Renamon, reading her minds. "Wherever you obtained the tome, I will not ask. But do note that it will take a long time to activate the tome again."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld; Komachi

"Oh yea, you're really strong, I forgot. But the stuff is rather heavy. Unless you take the long way back to the bridge, I don't see how you can take it. If you bring it on the boat, it would sink, and no one's been able to swim up the Sanzu river. Actually... you can leave the marvel marble on the boat without you and we might be able to take it. Sound like a plan?"

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

I watched the many bodies pile up video after video.

"Wow, Hank! I've never seen anyone as skilled as you...well, maybe except Naked Snake, from another game. You guys are exactly the same."

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

"Hmm... at this point, we have no other choice but to believe you. Come with me, I'm going to show you the rest of the team."

I walked over to the team. "Guys, I found some one. He says he knows the location of the base."

I turned to him. "What's your name?"

Metal Gear Test Lane, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Hahah! Now then, I want you to activate the boosters. Activate it on the straight lane. Otherwise you might fall out of the course, and you haven't the training to do that kind of turning maneuvers, nor are you going to drive the thing for the actual operation. Your robot is. The boster button is right below the throttle."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

Hearing his warning, Renamon had a chill on her spine "Is there any way to make the tome active faster? if so, what would be needed?" the fox asked still not giving up

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Oh yea, you're really strong, I forgot. But the stuff is rather heavy. Unless you take the long way back to the bridge, I don't see how you can take it. If you bring it on the boat, it would sink, and no one's been able to swim up the Sanzu river. Actually... you can leave the marvel marble on the boat without you and we might be able to take it. Sound like a plan?", Komachi said.

"Considering that I weigh around half a ton, and the boat can barely carry me, I think we'll need to make multiple trips. We are supposed to be moving 20 tons, so if we take half a ton per trip, it will take 40 trips, but if we manage to squeeze 1 ton per trip, it'll take 20 trips. It's a shame that Old Hell isn't closer... Not unless... How far away is Old Hell?", John asked Komachi.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-10-2013, 03:46 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X