X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Quarry

"My apologies. When I say long, I really meant три дня, three days." Rasputin said. "All I need from you is the tome and a piece of your friends' physical remnants."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Lisborn - Australia

"The name's Dynamo. Don't forget it. I know where there base is alright." Said Dynamo as he gives a small salute to the group. "The base is located north of here, about 40 miles north to be exact. They keep the base hidden from any maps, and radar as well as from plain view. I know where it is because I actually went there on my own several times... After the fifth time they got tired of me trying to infiltrate their base so they decided to hide it. Though I still remember the base's location."

Base 2 - Metal Gear Test Lane - Australia

"Affirmative commander." Said Gate as he quickly moves to the straight track. Once he does he hits the throttle and the entire machine shoots forward in a burst of speed.

Comment

This is what John is looking at. -------> http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Komachi_Onozuka

Netherworld Quarry

John then had an even better idea.

John looked at Komachi's profile, then began to speak.

"Hey Komachi, you're able to manipulate distance, right?"
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Oh, then lets see.." Renamon checked her stuff (DonŽt ask where she could hide stuff, lets keep it like that ^^; )

Finally getting what she needed, the fox took a piece of cloth and a small spike ("A piece of MaraŽs sash and NeraŽs left spikeŽs piece, this will do")she smiled looking at them and handled the objects to Rasputin

"These are from each of them" I hope it is enough" the vixen said
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"идеальный. I won't need anything else." Rasputin smiled as he grabbed the tome from Renamon. "I will send your friends, alive and healthy, in 3 days."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

The fox knew without doubt that the magician was spealing with honesty, yet she asked "Would you mind If I can assist you with the process?"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou, Netherworld; Komachi

"Umm... I don't know. But my boat can shorten any trip to five minutes, as you previously saw. Why?"

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

"Dynamo, huh? Well let me introduce you to the team. The big one is Rengar. The one in the driver's seat is Sniper, the one next to her is Sheva, and lastly the one with white hair is Vergil. I'm Snake. Naked Snake, to be exact. It does matter."

Metal Gear Test Lane, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Good. Now for the fun part. Press then first button in front of you to activate the machine guns and fire at the target. Use the screen to lock onto targets. You can lock onto multiple targets at a time."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"You can наблюдать. But I doubt you would be much of помощь." Rasputin replied. "Regenesis is a solo work. There is no need for assistance, it depends solely on one's arcane potential and willpower."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"I understand, but IŽll stay here to atleast watch it, I may be of little or no help, but I want to be here to be ready to see them back" Renamon said with an iron will

Spoiler:

Comment

Lisborn - Australia

"Pleasure to meet you all." Said Dynamo as he glances at Vergil, and Rengar before turning back to Snake. "So when we leaving?" He said as he continues to glance over at the two.

Base 2 - Metal Gear Testing Range - Australia

Gate quickly looks for the controls for the main weapons, and he finally finds them. "Ah here we go!" He said as he locks onto the targets and opens fire on them.
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Understood. You are a лояльный one." Rasputin reached down to grab a branch and started to draw a circle. "I'll have Youmu bring you food when you get hungry."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"No idea who that is, but did he ever face an omnipotent clown?" Hank asked. "Because if he hasn't, I wouldn't care."

Hank switched the video over to 7.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

"We're staying here for a while. We've been in the desert too long to leave now."

I then sneezed.

"Odd. It's nowhere near cold."

Metal Gear Testing Lane, Base 2, Australia

"You think that's fun? Try the button under it. It will fire a freakin' storm of bullets!"

Comment

Home Base, Nevada

Wait... White flames... Evil look... Oh no.

"Hey, guys... You don't think that Tricky turned into... That... When he died on the train, do you? I mean, yes, they could have been regular flames, but Tricky's body wasn't yhere. I must just be paranoid. Let's keep watching."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Umm... I don't know. But my boat can shorten any trip to five minutes, as you previously saw. Why?"

"I was going to say, if you could pretty much bend space, then all I have to do is carry all of the marble. We would only have to take a small walk to get to Old Hell. I looked at your profile and it says that you can manipulate distance, but does it work like that?", John asked Komachi.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X