X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

"You know, we should leave them so they can speak with peace" Nera murmured to Renamon´s ear

"Allright, were do you sug-" the fox was interrupted as the jackal pulled her out of the room and was taken to the balcony room

When the duo reached there, the jackal pointed to the moon "Look at the moon, it is the only part of the sky that looks peaceful" she said

"It is beautiful Nera.. but the storm is getting closer we shou- the jackal put a finger on the vixen´s lip "Come on.. I can smell how you have craved for it, just relax.." she said grabbing her mate´s paw and putting it on her chest touching also the chest spike

The vixen was totally crimsom and got closer to the jackal, the atmosphere was perfect.. the cool weather, the inminent storm coming, the moon giving them its pure light..

"Just a mere moment.." she took the jackal´s waist with her free paw "Just you and me.." puuling closer, the chest spike touching the white mane "And.. nothing else.."

the feeling of being connected just by the pure act, the stars were their spectators, two beings feeling the same thing for the one in front of them, no worries, no problems, just.. one thing..

love..
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John tried to speak again.

"I deahh... I... *sigh*...."

John took more time to calm down, then spoke again.

"I... don't know what to say.", John said in a calmer tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well... It's ok." Yukari blushed. "I... I honestly don't know what to say either."
        Yukari looked at Rumia, who looked back with 'Don't look at me' face.
        "W... Well... Let's keep this a secret, ok?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well... It's ok." Yukari blushed. "I... I honestly don't know what to say either."

"W... Well... Let's keep this a secret, ok?"

"Umm,.. ok.", John said.

"So,...Rumia, what time is it?", John asked as he scratched at the back of his neck.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"7 PM." Rumia said. "Hey, I'm hungry. Yukari! Food!"
            "I'm not your servant! Go make your own!" Yukari returned to herself partially. She was still blushing and sweating.
            "If you don't, I'll seduce your John away from you!" Rumia threatened.
            "Try! He'll never fall for you!"
            "Oh really? The shirt comes off then!"
            "Fine, you whore!"

(Girls are shooting danmaku...)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"7 PM." Rumia said. "Hey, I'm hungry. Yukari! Food!"
              "I'm not your servant! Go make your own!" Yukari returned to herself partially. She was still blushing and sweating.
              "If you don't, I'll seduce your John away from you!" Rumia threatened.
              "Try! He'll never fall for you!"
              "Oh really? The shirt comes off then!"
              "Fine, you whore!"

"Wh-what!?", John exclaimed as the fighting started in the house.

John saw the danmaku flying, so he put his helmet on and waited for them to stop.

A danmaku shot blasted John in the face, but his shields protected him and his head simply bounced back a little, as if he got hit by a ball.

BVVVVVT

"*sigh*", John sighed as his shield regenerated the small portion lost.

He then continued to wait for them to finish fighting.

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

Isaac looked at a nearby clock.

(7:11. I could use something to eat.), Isaac thought to himself as he answered the various questions of onlookers.

Isaac looked out one of the windows and saw how bad the storm was.

(Geez, screw going out there. I'd have better chances with the free food here.)
              Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 03:45 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

The storm got denser and denser. After some time lightning started striking.
                Something was not natural however as it was striking places completely illogical.

Then a gigantic black sphere appears up in the sky.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The Auditor popped his head in.

"No need to alarm you, but have you bothered looking up, into the storm?" The Auditor said, before disappearing.

Hawaii

Despite the storm, Mima still lied on the beach, relaxing herself.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ahehehe." Yukari and Rumia simultaneously laughed nervously. Somehow, the resort was safe from the danmaku fire. Yukari and Rumia themselves, however, weren't. "We kinda went at it again. I hope you're okay."

"No need to alarm you, but have you bothered looking up, into the storm?"
                    "Huh?" Rumia and Yukari both asked back as they stared at the sky through the large bay window. A dark sphere maliciously pulsed amidst the thunderstorm.
                    "That... That's not my work." Rumia muttered. "I'm going out there."
                    "Are you kidding me? It's like that battle with Iku all over again!" Yukari objected.
                    "Then do you want to go out there?" Rumia pointed at Yukari, who jerked back in surpise.
                    "No! I'll ruin my clothes." Yukari gasped, making excuses.
                    "Exactly. Look at me." Rumia snickered. "What 'clothes' do I have to ruin? I'm going out there. Besides, I'm the expert on darkness, not you."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"We kinda went at it again. I hope you're okay.", Yukari said.

"I've been hit with worse.", John said.

"No need to alarm you, but have you bothered looking up, into the storm?", the Auditor said as he appeared and then disappeared.

John looked up and saw a giant black orb.

It reminded him of the Didact's ship, they were both about the same size.

"Damn, it's that Organization.", John said as he grabbed his pistol and rifle and began to prepare all of his equipment.

"Rumia, Yukari, get ready for a fight. These are the same guys that attacked the Ancient City."
                      Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 11:34 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Dammit." Yukari swore as Rumia took flight, black wings sprouting from her backbone. "What else do you need?"
                        "Prepare the Team." Rumia looked back, then ascended into the air.

Honolulu Hotel

"Well, the storm seems like it's not going to end anytime soon." Yuuka said as she walked out of the shower. "Let's eat dinner. Any ideas?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Prepare the Team." Rumia looked back, then ascended into the air.

Once John was done strapping his duffle bag to his back, he turned towards Yukari.

"You get everyone in the Hotel, I'll get Renamon, Nera, and anyone else in the area.", John said as he headed out the door.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Got it." Yukari nodded to both as she gap'd away.

Honolulu Hotel

"Well, looks like the storm isn't going anywhere." Yuuka observed as she walked out of the shower. "Let's eat dinner. Any ideas?"
                            "Something spicy!" Utsuho casually shouted.

S. S. Dominica

"Lady Yuyuko? What are you doing here?" Youmu asked as Yuyuko barged into the cruise ship's recreational area. "And you're in your... Lady Yuyuko you're trying to seduce men again, aren't you?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Mima had finally fallen asleep on the beach, despite the storm. She was snoring quite loudly.

Vinnie and Spike had gone out into the storm, since it didn't really bother them, considering their species. Vinie saw the orb in the sky and stopped his trusty steed.

"Looks like a good place for gettin' some loot, see? Let's go get outselves a battle, nyah!" Vinnie commanded, Spike now headed towards the orb, Vinnie on top of him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John adjusted his radar foe far-range tracking and began searching for people.

John ran to the balcony where Renamon and Nera were.

"The Organization is back. Time for work.", John said as he jumped off of the balcony to the ground below.

John looked on his radar again and saw a dot on the beach.

(Next target.), John thought to himself as he sprinted towards the beach.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X