X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

John eventually came downstairs and stood at the table.

"I have something very important to tell you guys.", John said to everyone at the table.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If it's going to take you a long time, have a seat." Yukari sipped on her tea, motioning John to sit. "Don't worry, we have cushions for you to sit on."
      "Say, did you use teriyaki sauce on this?" Yuuka asked.
      "No... this tastes more like BBQ sauce." Rumia objected.
      "Rumia is right."
      Rumia smiled triumphantly, Yuuka made a sulking noise.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Mima finally woke up, and she looked around, confused. She got up and saw Yuuka, John, Yukari and Rumia in the room next to the room she was in.

"Why am I here?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If it's going to take you a long time, have a seat." Yukari sipped on her tea, motioning John to sit. "Don't worry, we have cushions for you to sit on."

John sat on a cushion and began.

"Okay. Ever since I killed Ansem, I've been hearing his voice in my head, along with other voices. I think Ansem is alive, inside my head. Now, I know what you guys might be thinking. I'm not crazy. I know it's him because when I fought that kid earlier, they were both talking to me. I don't know how he managed to get into my head, but I have to find a way to get him out.", John explained.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Jester's Arena

After the demons are killed by Dante's firing, and Komachi's attacks everything goes quiet. Dante twirls his guns before sheathing them and turning to Komachi. "Okay we got out of this. I guess I get some mo-" Said Dante as a larger demon appears again, this one impales Dante with it's scythe from behind. The demon proceeds to lift Dante's body into the air with it's scythe and turns to Komachi. The demon let's out a loud shriek as suddenly Dante enters Devil Trigger.

Dante who is in Devil Trigger punches the scythe's blade, breaking it and causing Dante to fall to the ground. Dante then reverts to normal and coughs up a little blood before coming to a stand. Dante then places his hands on the remaining scythe that is still in his chest. He then begins to slowly and painfully pull the blade out of his body. "That was a real cheap move ya know." Said Dante as he tosses the blade to the ground after he pulled the blade out of his torso.

"Komachi. Mind if I handle this one?..." Said Dante as he takes out the Rebellion. Already his wound has healed thanks to his father's blood.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Eh? Sure. But if that looks too fun, I'll either join or I'll kick your ass later. I'll look for the jester."

Comment

"Thanks. I'll catch up with you later!" Said Dante as he turns to the Hell Vanguard.

"Let's dance!" Said Dante as he dashes towards the Hell Vanguard.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I kept on walking around.

"Here, clowny! I thought you said you were going to entertain us. Well here I am, nothing to do. You're not going to let this poor girl suffer, will you?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Voices inside your head..." Yukari mumbled, trying to think of something. "Hmm, not my forte."
                    "Why don't you ask Reisen or Satori?" Yuuka suggested.
                    "Reisen? I guess." Yukari said as she gap'd away. "Be right back."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Reisen? I guess." Yukari said as she gap'd away. "Be right back."

John waited patiently.

(Okay. Soon, I won't have to worry about him anymore.), John thought to himself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Heellllooooo? Mima to mission control, are you there?" Mima said, trying to get someone's attention.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Heellllooooo? Mima to mission control, are you there?" Mima said, trying to get someone's attention.

"Sorry, we were just talking about something important. I brought you here because we were attacked again. A giant ball of darkness formed in the sky and I wanted to make sure you weren't going to be captured. I will say this though. You are a very heavy sleeper.", John explained to Mima.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jester's Realm

As Komachi roams the cathedral Jester rises out of the ground behind her. "You truly are a shinigami. You're skill with a scythe is remarkable. Though fighting against me will be far different than my little minions!" Said Jester as he begins laughing wildly, he then summons a large ball the size of 2 cars that falls from the sky with a face on it. One half of the ball is a demonic purple while the other is ghostly pale.

"Let's play ball!" Jester Laughed as he hit the ball with his wand, causing it to go flying at Komachi.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I could care less if i'm captured. I'll simply phase out. Plain and simple. Also, I didn't say anything in my sleep, did I?" Mima asked.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I could care less if i'm captured. I'll simply phase out. Plain and simple. Also, I didn't say anything in my sleep, did I?" Mima asked.

"Well, you did say, 'No Marisa, that's my cheesecake.'", John said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X