Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Oh sure, It's an advanced tough.
    You need to know how to move with darkness first. It's kind of a way to make a connection to another world and then move trough that world to your position.
    That's why we call them corridors. You create a hidden corridor between to spots"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Oh sure, It's an advanced tough.
      You need to know how to move with darkness first. It's kind of a way to make a connection to another world and then move trough that world to your position.
      That's why we call them corridors. You create a hidden corridor between to spots.", Aqua said.

"Then I know what I'll need to learn later.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Going back to the group, Nera said"Oh wow, you are all training John to be that armed? Im impressed he hasn´t fallen of exhaustion"

"Let him be Nera, John had his body redesigned to lose feelings like exhaustion and other things, or am I wrong spartan?" Renamon said stretching her arm

"Anyway, heard anything from Yukari and the others?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Let him be Nera, John had his body redesigned to lose feelings like exhaustion and other things, or am I wrong Spartan?", Renamon asked.

"You're not too far off from the truth. Not only are Spartans more durable and recover many times faster than a normal human, we're also trained to ignore exhaustion, pain, and injury. I remember fighting for four days straight. It was with.. others.", John said.

"Anyway, heard anything from Yukari and the others?"

"No. I'm honestly still a little worried about their reaction to the whole light/darkness event. Trying to hide it didn't help."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Room 509

Axl was in his room just hanging around doing nothing. He then heard a knock at the door. He got up and opened the door only to find Yuyuko. "Y-Yuyuko! Please come in!" Said Axl as he steps aside for her.

Comment

My face felt hot at that moment.

"Ah, th-thank you, I shall."

I went inside. I didn't know what to say.

"I, uh, think we should... I mean if it's alright with you, um..."

I finally said it.

"I think we should walk around the town together!..."

Comment

Room 509

"That sounds perfect!" Said Axl as his eyes race around the room. He is obviously nervous.

Out back behind the hotel at a rock

Alia and X just continue to sit there, both of them remain quiet until Alia finally speaks. "So what brings you here?" Asked Alia as X just sighs.

"Just... waiting on Zero to get repaired..." Replied X as Alia stands up. "He's damaged!? Why didn't anyone tell me? I could easily get him up and running by the end of today! I have a lab at my place. I just need to know where he is." Said a worried Alia.

X also stands up. "He's in Room 506 from what my friend John told me." Said X as Alia just nods."Take me to him."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Hearing John´s worry gave the fox the oportunity "If you are worried, you should look at this" she handled him the book

"It has the story of a catastrophy that ocurred when light and darkness powers were easily achieved, it is mostly damaged and some pages are illegible, but from what I have gathered, it changed the planet´s life" Renamon explained
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Room 408

Dante had been up for a good hour before Komachi woke up. He had been packing his clothes and putting his Rebellion in a guitar case. He looks over and sees that Komachi had woken up. "Well don't you look like a bundle of sunshine." Said Dante in a joking manner as he closes his suitcase. "Well today is the day I leave Hawaii. You know I had a fun time with you." He said as he picks up the suitcase, and holds the guitar case of his shoulder.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"It has the story of a catastrophy that ocurred when light and darkness powers were easily achieved, it is mostly damaged and some pages are illegible, but from what I have gathered, it changed the planet´s life.", Renamon explained.

John looked at the book, then at Renamon.

"We need to get ahold of Yukari. If I'm right about this being a bad thing, then this vacation is over.", John said.

Room 505

Isaac opened his eyes and saw that the sun was already up.

"What time is it?", Isaac groggily said to himself.

Isaac looked over to the clock and saw that it was 12:00.

(Wow. I was asleep for a while.)

Isaac got out of bed, put on his suit, and ate breakfast.

(Today should be the end of Engie-con.), Isaac thought to himself as he began to eat whatever he could find in the refrigerator.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-25-2013, 11:24 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"What matters now is that we must speak with her and surely the elder Youkai, they must know about it since they are atleast 800 years old" Renamon said thinking about it

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Okay, now we need a way of contacting them.", John said as he opened the book.

The book was in old Japanese, but John's HUD was able to translate some of it.

"Eater of Worlds?"
                          Last edited by S121; 06-25-2013, 11:37 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"That's wonderful! Where shall we go first?"

Dante's Room; Komachi

"Now where do ya think you're going, half-demon? For all I know, you wasted all of your money on pizza. Let me come with you. Shiki-sama wouldn't mind, I'd bet. I'm bored to death and chances are that you'll be bored in a day. Whaddya say, Dante?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John looked at Renamon.

"We need to get her. Now.", John said in a serious tone.

John quickly walked over to Rumia.

"Rumia? This is very important. I need two things: a way to contact Yukari, and we need to train faster. Something has come up.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dante just stops at the door and looks at Komachi. "I can handle the tickets. After all I did win my trip here and back in some contest." He said as he turns the doorknob.

"Then hurry up and get dressed if you want to come with me." Said Dante as he enters the hall. "I'll be waiting in the lobby!"
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X