X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rolled over to John.

"I can tell she's a nice one. Reminds me of someone I used to know. I'm going o hit the deck. Make more modifications, add your friends to the recognition engine, all that good stuff. If you need me, I'll be outside."

I went outside to do my work.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John tilted his head at Rumia and Murasa's banter.

After dismissing it, John went to go look for something to eat.

(Okay. We have peanut butter and jelly, steak, crackers,... I don't want to eat steak again, that's getting old. Hmm...), John thought as he continued looking through the pantry and refrigerator.

"I can tell she's a nice one. Reminds me of someone I used to know. I'm going o hit the deck. Make more modifications, add your friends to the recognition engine, all that good stuff. If you need me, I'll be outside.", Huey said.

"Okay.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

X had been roaming around the island for a while now. "Seems like everybody is heading their own way... I don't know what Axl will do, and I'm stuck here until Zero is repaired." He said as he sits down on a rock.

Suddenly the bushes nearby begin rustling indicating something or someone is coming. The person is none other than Alia. "X? I didn't expect to see you here." Said Alia as X just rubs the back of his head nervously. "Same here." Replied X as Alia sits down next to him.

"So why are you here Alia?" Asked a curious X.

"This is the spot I come to on my days off. It's nice and quite here, helps me think."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Aqua had finally stopped sleeping. "Hello everybody.
          What's going on today?"
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What's going on today?", Aqua asked.

Well, I'm making lunch right now.", John said as he finished making himself two PB&J sandwiches.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon went back to the house and was greeted by Nera "Seems you enjoyed practicing" she said looking at the cracks on the courtyard

"It is good to find someone fit to train with, sleep well?" the fox asked

"Yeah it was good, everyone is eating breakfast, follow me" with that they joined the group
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Once John put away all of the components of his meal, John took his sandwiches on a plate.

John walked over to the table and sat on a cushion.

From there, he pulled the emergency release valve on the helmet, causing the helmet to make a hissing sound as it depressurized.

John took off his helmet and began to eat.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Aqua walked into the kitchen and made some breakfast together with the others.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

While eating her apple, Renamon asked to the group "Well then, what´s are we doing today?"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well then, what´s are we doing today?", Renamon asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to train with Rumia later.", John said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"How do I look?" Rumia asked Murasa. Murasa glanced at Rumia to find her in ripped shorts with chain accessories and black tank top with a white skull on it. Typical gothic stuff. Nothing more, nothing less.
                        "Hideous." Murasa chuckled, returning back to her laptop where she was on FL Studios.
                        "Hideous?" Rumia reiterated. "You're joking."
                        "Don't worry, I am joking." Murasa assured her. "Now I wonder what's for lunch."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"So you are back, and with a new look, come in we got enough food" The fox greeted the duo finishing sime berries

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Sandwiches?" Rumia looked over from the 2nd floor. "Don't mind if I do."
                            "I think I'll grab one too." Murasa said, her eyes still attached to the laptop. "Get me one, Rumia."
                            "Get it yourself!" Rumia barked as she took a bite. "Mmm, delish."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John quickly ate the sandwiches, then turned to Rumia.

"So, what do I learn today?", John asked Rumia.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Egypt

"Well, it's too late for that." The Auditor appeared next to the jumpsuited girl. "Far too late."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X