X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-Con, Hawaii

Dr. Wily stops and turns to the man calling out to him. Bass, Tengu Man, and Metal Man also turn around as well. "Yes what is it? I'm in a hurry here!" Said Dr. Wily as he looks at Huey.

Comment

"I'm sorry but are you part of engi-con?"

Comment

Engi-Con
        ________

"Yes why?" Replied Dr. Wily as Bass can be heard mumbling something quietly.

Comment

Engi-Con, Hawaii

DiZ walks into the entrance.
          He knew that somebody was sneaking around the place, but he didn't want to look threatening when asking so he just went with coming early.
          After dropping of the robot at his stand he walked over to the man sneaking around.
          "Hello, had a god night of sleep?"
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

"Then I must speak to you later on."

"Hello, had a good night's sleep?" A voice came from no where.

""I, uh, yes. I simply had to come in early. It did take a few hours out of my sleep, but it was my choice to come here first."
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Engi-Con, Hawaii

DiZ continued trying to find out just what had been going on in the night.
              "So just what did you do in there? What is it that it does today that it didn't do yesterday?
              Something new to the AI? You see i find AI's very interesting."
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Room 509

"Just a vacation." Yuuka said as she ate her omelet too. "I think I'll send the others to jet skiing."

Room 604

"It's the second day of Engi-Con!" Nitori happily barged in. "Today's when the judges come, so we need to bring out our ace-in-the-hole!"
                "Huh?" Murasa looked over from the couch, brushing her teeth. "Oh, it's just you. S'up?"
                "Why are you still here? I thought you were going back first thing in the morning?" Nitori asked.
                "I'm gonna leave." Murasa said. "After lunch."
                "Sigh, fine." Nitori sighed while searching for Isaac. "Isaac, you might want to come to my room when you're done. There's something I have to show you."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"How... I only showed the Pupa to one person. How do you know of it's existence?"

Comment

Engi-Con - Hawaii

Dr. Wily had heard DiZ's question to Huey about AI before he left the building. Dr. Wily then turns to Bass. "Bass are you sure you want that AI upgrade?" Asked Wily as Bass just turns away. "Of course! I want anything that will make me better than Mega Man!" Said Bass as he leaves the building, leaving Wily with Tengu Man and Metal Man. "Shall I go after him Doctor?" Replied Tengu Man as Wily sighs. "No, just let him go. I need to test out your weapons you two!" Said the Doctor as he leaves the building as well.

Comment

Engie-Con

Voltar, with his small posse of drone behind him, set up his stand for the day, showcasing devices for use both on the field and in the home. Devices for healing and protection, and many other assorted inventions and devices.

"Is zhe techno-synaptic wave modulator at optimum frequence?" Voltar asked a drone, which gave a thumbs up with a small mechanical hand.

Hawaii

"Ah, a vacation. I'm still on the run from freezing the Sea of Japan. I'm amazed i'm not caught by now." Mima replied.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 06-20-2013, 06:55 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 509

"You were a slippery little bugger, even before you got sealed up." Yuuka chuckled. "Coffee?"

Yukari's Resort

"Hey, good morning John." Yukari smiled as she threw a power protein bar at John. "Here, catch. Eat that and then come outside. Training starts now."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 07:02 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con, Hawaii

DiZ shows a hologram of Huey sneaking in to make some modifications. "I know quite a lot around here.
                          Have to keep an eye out for that Sneak Xehanort. Oh well, I got a few quantum computers to set up and a robot with feelings to boot up.
                          I think it would be wise for me to go"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Hey, good morning John." Yukari smiled as she threw a power protein bar at John. "Here, catch. Eat that and then come outside. Training starts now."

"Goodmorning.", John said to Yukari.

John caught the bar, quickly ate it, then walked over to his armor.

John removed his normal clothes, put the undersuit on, and stood on the armor stand platform.

The machine hummed to life as it began assembling the armor over John's body, from his feet to his head.

After stepping off of the platform, John headed outside.

(So, what does Yukari have in store for me now?), John wondered.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 07:13 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Room 509

"Sure. Still haven't fallen asleep since last night. Dealing with a drunken witch can do that to you." Mima said.

Engie-Con

Voltar finally finished setting up his stand, and he stood back a little, looking at it, checking if everything was correct.

"Wunderbar." Voltar said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 505

Isaac woke up from the sun shining in his eyes.

*yawn* "What time is it?", Isaac mumbled to himself as he looked at the clock.

(8:00. Time to get up.)

Isaac got out of bed, got dressed, and went into the main room.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X