Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

"Hello again Yukari, I see you have been busy" the fox greeted her
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Are- are you okay?", John asked in a surprised tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... You should see Yuuka. She's a walking corpse." Yukari nodded, almost falling asleep as she shoved Yamame back into the gap. The mouse Youkai calmed down a bit, looking at her little metal rods.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Anyway, what do you know about the 'Eater of Worlds'?", John asked Yukari.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari's face darkened. "Where did you hear that? Who told you?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon handled her the book "We didn´t know anything about what was going on so we made our own research, so we just know about that thing, not much though" she said healing the gap controller with her digivice
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John was a little taken aback by Yukari's reaction, but answered her question.

"Renamon found a book.", John answered.

"Yukari, if something is going to happen, then why hide it? We all need to prepare."
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari was about to burst into fit of anger, but she was too tired to do that. She just sank to a chair, leaning back. The mouse Youkai was freed, and she scurried to a certain spot with her metal rods.
                  "I will explain everything." Yukari groaned. "Just give me... A minute..."
                  She fell asleep.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Nera put a blanket on Yukari´so she could rest better "Poor girl, surely things have been rough"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Seeing Yukari like this made John even more on edge.

He wasn't too worried about the sleep, he remembered many times when he had to go without sleep, but then again, she also wasn't trained to deal with non-stop work.

"I'll be back real quick.", John said as he went into the kitchen.

John made coffee and came back with a cup.

"I'm going to prepare to leave once Yukari explains what's happening. Things really are serious.", John said to Renamon.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... if that's the case, I'll leave a note telling her to explain everything to me once the ordeal is over. I don't wanna be involved in this. Seems too dangerous for a term like 'eater of worlds.' You guys can handle it, right? Whereas I, on the other hand... I'm only a shinigami. What can I do against a threat like this? Carry the bodies?"

I turned around.

"Just... tell her I left instead. I'll be leaving. C'mon, Dante. We have somewhere to be... wherever that is..."

I don't know why, but... I felt... distraught.

Comment

Dante looks at Komachi who doesn't look like she has something on her mind. He doesn't think to much about it however and finally makes it to the airport. "Well hope you like Chinese food and culture, because China is where were headed." Said Dante as he walks into the airport.
                          Last edited by Mega134; 06-26-2013, 09:10 AM.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I snapped out of my trance.

"What the hell is China? What I'm worried about is how we're going to take little Komakoma along..."

I grew a mischievous grin.

"Well, humans do like money..."

I slapped Komakoma on the back of the head and it spat out many coins.

"Then I'll give 'em money."

Comment

Beach

After a while, Mima and her little friend went along the beach, the yukkuri under Mima's hat as they went along the beach the way towards Yukari's Resort.

"So, you like being under my hat?" Mima asked.

"Yea, like havin' an even bigger hat!" the yukkuri sqeaked in delight.

Mima made a little chuckle.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s resort"

Looking at the Yukkuri gave Renamon the idea of the in-training form of the digimons

"Guess this will be a long day, isn´t it"? she said getting back to the real issue

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X