X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Actually, I was going to use that to explain to the others about John. At least I still remember all the words. I've always prided myself on my memory.", Jason said.

"We'll need to tell everybody before John returns to the resort. That's the perfect opportunity."

"I see. I suppose your right. It might set him off. If that's the case, then we'll need to fill Yuuka, Rumia, and Yukari in on all the details. We'll need to seclude them before we tell them though.", Jason said to Renamon.
    Last edited by S121; 07-06-2013, 04:36 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"... Alright. But remember, if we do see any of the two people Renamon mentioned, they are the priority. In the mean time, I will replace the board. Good thing I always carry a spare for all boards."

I pulled out a spare board and placed it in the missing slot.

"Now then, what should we do now?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Jason turned to Huey.

"Do you have a spare recording?"
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The fox made a long thought and sighed "If you see the spartan, please tell him he must vent off that guilt he has or what his friend died for will be in vain" she said jumping through a window

"We will take some fresh air, if you need anything, just whistle or make a light signal" Nera said following the vixen
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, yea, but it'll take a while to retrieve it."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well, yea, but it'll take a while to retrieve it.", Huey said.

"Get it to me as soon as you can. If not, it's okay, but it'll make things easier."

"If you see the spartan, please tell him he must vent off that guilt he has or what his friend died for will be in vain.", Renamon said as she jumped off the balcony.

"...ok."

Jason didn't really want to confront John. He felt bad for him, but it would be bad if he said that. John would know that someone told him something.
              sigpic

Comment

wild jungle, hawaii

Both the fox and jackal jumped through the vegetation and stopped at a small patch of praire

"You won´t help them talk to John?" Nera asked sitting on the floor

"I did what I could without crossing his personal line, now it is the turn for the others to see that side of John" Renamon answered

"What you asked Jason will spark the soldier´s anger you know? and he will try to find you" the jackal said rather worried

"It is possible, but it depends on how he will react to the truth"

Nera thought about it "Well.. it isn´t the first time things like this happened, I still remember how we faced Piedmon and Tyranitar working together, the problem now is that we are dealing with a superior being"

The fox also took a seat on the floor "If he comes, we will see the true colors of the spartan"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

DiZ had simply been sitting there the whole time. He hadn't interrupted once as he was just a helper.
                  It was their plan, not his.

"Well, I think I have too go. I got some things to take care off.
                  When the plan is ready and you need me just send me a e-mail at this address."

DiZ handed over a piece of paper with his E-mail on it before walking off to his hotel room.

(When the announcer talks trough the computer it actually appears as text. No voice.)
                  Hotel Room

DiZ quickly put the heart container under a stationary encoder and encoded the heart. After it was done the bottle was again empty.
                  He than plugged in the USB with the data off darkness on it and began writing text on the computer too the announcer.

"How was it? Everything fine?"
                  Last edited by Katrix; 07-06-2013, 01:10 PM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Computer; Announcer

.................................................. .....................

What.... the hell, man................ wha, what's going on?! Hey, what did you do, ya sick bastard?!

Comment

Hotel Room, typing on computer

"I simply extracted your heart and digitized it. You looked like that kind of person that doesn't want to stop fighting.
                      I got an offer for you. You see, I need you to fight someone for a specific reason that I will not mention here.
                      Would you like to fight him? His name is John"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

...*grin* John, you say? Oh, I would love to fight him. But how do you expect me to do jack squat in this form?

Comment

"Oh, you see I have a empty robot standing right beside me. It's armor is going to be nearly impenetrable when I'm finished with it.
                          Would you like to use that?"
                          Last edited by Katrix; 07-06-2013, 04:17 PM.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Robots, eh? Can it talk? It feels weird talking through text. Feels like I'm forcing the words out of me. But either way, I would try connecting a wire from the computer to the robot.

Comment

"Of course you can talk. Just give me a second. I'll transfer you to a portable disk and put that in the robot."

DiZ then did as he said and copied him over to the Robot.

"There try talking. Don't be suprised that you can't move yet. I haven't activated that yet."
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

"... Wow... so this is what being a robot feels like. It's freaking cold. But it feels... Amazing, like I'm invincible."

Comment

Working...
                                X