X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

John touched HM on the shoulder and transmitted the map.

"How's that?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"..... I know that the brain is the biggest memory card in existance, but this house alone... I think it took up half of it!"
      "Very well, but I highly recommend you stay here before suspitions arise. Is that alright with you?"

Comment

London
        _________

Chris nods in agreement. "Yea. If I go there anymore they would definitely think something is up."

Comment

"Very well. Let's see... Do you have a means of communication?"
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-17-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

SDM

"I admit, the interior is almost as big as The Pillar of Autumn, if not the same size. The crazy thing is, there's not that many people living here.", John commented.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

London
              _______

"Yea I do." Said Chris as he points to his phone which is on the table next to the couch.

Comment

A phone...

"Very well. I will contact you as soon as I find a phone service. Wish me luck."

Comment

London
                  ________

"Roger. Be sure to call me if you need me."

Comment

"Got it. By the way, I need your number. I don't want to go over there and not know your number."

Comment

London
                      ________

"Oh yea, forgot about that." Said Chris as he writes down his number on a piece of paper and hands it to Gerard.

Comment

I stared at it, memorizing it.

"Thank you, I've memorized it."

I tossed it in the air. Then, I unsheathed my katana. I then swung it. The paper fell to pieces. Each piece had an individual number on it. Though it was in many pieces, it looked like just one swift swing.

Comment

SDM

"Okay that's everyone." Yukari said as she brought new set of Youkai allies: Yamame and Reisen. "I hope you all didn't make yourselves known."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"So what's the plan? Stealthy extermination, or loud extermination?", John asked Submos.

"I think our first objective should be to secure the library. The longer we stay here, the greater chance that Patchouli will be killed."
                            sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

X and Zero had finally finished charging their Busters. They were emitting a incredibly powerful red and blue aura as they charged. "Okay! FINAL STRIKE!" They yelled simultaneously as they both fired a large laser from their Buster. Each laser quickly started spiraling around each other until they ended up combining into one large purple beam. The beam created a light that filled the entire battlefield. As the light faded it was revealed that X and Zero's attack caused some serious damage, not just to the scenery, but to the Grunts as well. However this attack left the drained, and temporarily stunned.
                              Last edited by NeoFox; 07-17-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

SDM

"Voile is underground," Yamame said, looking at something from the shrubberies: a plumbing pipe the size of a human child. "And I think I know just how to get there."

Kappa Village

"That. Was. Fantastic." Mitori laughed, and the Kappa defense team cheered. "You guys are almost as good as Nitori. Maybe the same. Well, maybe not as good as me, of course, but hey!"
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-17-2013, 11:30 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X