X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't get it. First you complain about not having enough detain and now you worry about me knowing too much? Gee, what's up with society these days."

Comment

Beach

"Answer the question.", John said in a serious but calm tone as he lightly pressed his foot down on the robot's chin, to show that he wasn't playing around.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Alright, gee. I know because I was there, watching! I saw you go at it with the announcer. I remember when he was all like khaaaaaan and you were like nope and you jumped to the top and he was like I'll dance for you and you were all like wtf and the you jumped and you shot and he was all like matrix, and he fired an bunch of grenades, and you went ploosh and he was all like you suck and then he-"

Comment

Beach

"And then?", John asked, his foot still lightly pressed against the robot's chin.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"And then he blew up into the night in an epic concert, going 'This may be my last performance, but know this, John! You say you want to do good! But face it: you're a destroyer! You will always destroy something, no matter what! Even if you want to protect someone, yo have to destroy something in turn! It's never a clean slate for you! You can never become a human again! I remember a certain someone saying that you could become human again! Hah! The day you become human... WILL BE THE DAY I FINALLY SEE YOUR FACE!!! But look on the bright side! Dying in a final concert in an explosion is a much better way of dying than what the boss would've done to me!!! JUST EMBRACE YOUR DESTRUCTIVENESS!!! YOU COULD NEVER HAVE SAVED HER!!!!! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!' Then he dies while you fly through the air in victory!"

Comment

Beach

John felt upset by the words, but he showed no indication of being that way.

"....... You harmed my friends and attacked me. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't destroy you.", John said without emotion in his voice.

John then started to very slowly pull at the robot's leg while pressing down on the robot's head with his foot.
              sigpic

Comment

"Well, three reasons, actually. One, I can still hook you up with that pie. Two, those were on self-defense, you guys started it!"

Comment

Beach

John thought about it for a moment, then spoke.

"Is that true?", John asked Huey.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Oh him? Oh, he did the most damage. But right now, he's not doing anything really. Just standing there. The electric service is down on that thing, so he can't really talk through the intercom at the moment. But he'll be alright."

Comment

Beach

(I need an answer!)

John was getting impatient.

"Jason. Is this true?", John asked in a slightly annoyed tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Oh, him? He should know! But I dunno if he can answer at this state. Let me check."

I walked up to the Mantis and placed my hand on it, putting a piece of me in it, disabling it.

"Hello? Are ya there? Yoohoo!"

Comment

Beach

Jason saw what was happening. HM was trying to do the same thing to the Mantis!

Jason opened up the manual release hatch then emerged from the back of the Mantis's head with an angry look on his face.

"You!"
                          sigpic

Comment

"Wah! Don't hurt me! I've got a wife and three kids!"

I hid behind the Pupa.

Comment

Beach

Jason walked over to John and spoke.

"John, that robot is the Announcer!"

Upon hearing this, John's heart felt as if it solidified into a stone.

John was in a state of shock, then nothing.

"Just another objective to complete.", John said without emotion as he ran over to the Pupa.

John kept his eye on his radar. He was not going to lose the Announcer, he was determined not to.
                              sigpic

Comment

All of a sudden, the announcer appeared on the top of the Pupa head.

"See, this is why you need a pie. Because otherwise you get into things you don't wanna. And then you end up..."

"Learning something you wish you hadn't."

I placed my hand on the head and placed a small part in order to activate the Pupa's AI system.

"TAR-TAR-TARGET L-L-LOCKED. SELF-DEFENSE SYSTEM-TEM-TEMS ONLINE."

"It's really a shame... You are strange indeed. Shine a cake in your face and you choose to eat vegitables. Pity."

The Pupa became active.

"ACTIVATING BOOSTERS."

Comment

Working...
                                X