X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocean

"Those aren't parasites, those are it's children!" Koishi said.

Koishi turned to John. "Don't you have a computer in that helmet? Can't you figure out it's weight with that?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Pacific Ocean

"I can, but it'll be off by a couple hundred pounds.", John said to Koishi.

(Man, it's not like I have a scanner... Wait! What about when Samus scanned the emerald?)

John then turned towards Samus.

"Samus, can you get your suit back? You can scan the Akrid, then we can leave.", John said to Samus.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Wait, that is too much of a coincidence to select pne specific board... Oh no...

"Excuse me, but may I ask what that is?"

"Oh, uh it's... Jason, should I tell him?"

"You should, right Jason?"

Comment

Ocean

"Easier said than done" the bounty hunter countered already focusing on her suit ("Calm down and relax, just focus on it") she thought as her suit formed slowly

More akrid got close to her but got expelled with the wave of energy coming from the suit "That will tax me later" Samus said already scanning the monster
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Jason was a little alarmed by the situation before him.

(Oh sh*t! Now what?... Ah,ha! I know!)

Jason then said whatever came to mind.

"Well, it kind of has the recordings of my Mantis tests. I wanted to review them so then I could tell what was happening externally. It will allow me to fine-tune anything that might be miscalibrated."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

... That's it? Well, at least it's just a recording of that. But if he can do that...

"How inspiring to continue working on your Mantis. Huey, do you have the board containing the recording of the fight between the announcer and John?"

"... Boy, I wish I do. I'd bet that would be a great fight."

"But you were there, were you not?"

"Was I? I don't recall."

Then Huey went over to Jason.
              Huey
              I got close to Jason.

"Jason, listen. Don't trust that thing. I need to talk to you incognito."

I spoke a little louder. "Yea, I'd bet he did! That John was awesome."

California; Ocelot
              I looked around the floor and I saw something shiny. I picked it up.

Jeez, it's a huge freakin diamond! Boy, I'm rich!

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well, you gotta think, John IS a super-soldier. He's actually my childhood hero. There's virtually nothing that can kill him, even if the enemy would be better in every way. John just happens to always find a way to emerge victorious. John just can't be beat.", Jason said as he winked his eye that was facing away from the robot.

"Anyway, I gotta go take a leak. I'll be back.", Jason said, hoping that Huey would get the hint.

Jason then went inside, over to a room that the robot couldn't see.
                sigpic

Comment

"Goodbye. Come to think about it, I've yet to take my pills. See ya. John will be here soon."

I went inside.

Comment

Ocean

Koishi pulled out a camera and handed it to John.

"You're my photographer." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Once Huey went inside, Jason motioned for him to come over.

"Okay, the robot can't hear us over the sounds of everybody else, so we're free to talk.", Jason said to Huey.

Pacific Ocean

"You're my photographer."

"My helmet can take pictures and record audio/video. I can use that instead of this digital camera. Besides, mine has better quality.", John said.

This may have been a somewhat dire situation, but this took John's mind off of the Akrid and calmed him down.

John set his helmet to surveillance mode and looked at Koishi.

"Whenever you're ready.", John said to Koishi.
                      sigpic

Comment

California

Shadow was walking around when suddenly he felt it. The power of one of the Emeralds was radiating throughout the city. "Finally... the Chaos Emerald has revealed itself..." Said Shadow as he turns to the direction of the Chaos Emerald, he then begins making his way to the Chaos Emerald at near supersonic speeds.

Comment

"Alright. Now, I'm not drawing conclusions yet, but listen up. There a couple factors to take to heart. The fact that he knows my name, the fact that he knows that I was part of the fight, and his current speech. Now, the first one's easy. I never told him my name. Only peole from engi-con knows it. Theres the basic narrowing. Next, He knew I was part of the fight. Only few know that I was there. Only three people would know due to the fact that everyone was taking shelter inside: Me, John, and the announcer. Finally, I was listening to your conversation earlier. First of all, like I mentioned earlier, only three people knew of the fight, so how would he know about it right away, and secondly, no one died except the announcer. Every engineer is in this room. Although it's not completely certain, it's a high probability that the robot is... The announcer! He must be trying to finish John off! We must hurry to him!"

I went outside.

But the robot was gone.
                          Resort; HM
                          I can't simply wait. I must find him. I began going through a nearby forest.

Oh look, a yellow humanoid fox. Maybe it knows where John is. I walk up to the fox.

"Hello. What is your name?"
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-06-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Where could he have gone?", Jason asked as he turned his head to Huey.

"We've got to find him, but we also have to be careful. When I was looking him over, I could see that he was made out of a high-quality alloy. I don't know what, but I think that robot's ready for war. Do you think EMPs would work?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Ocean

Koishi went to the side of the creature and turned to John, getting a big smile on her face.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The inside of John's helmet flashed black as he took the picture.

"Got it. Now can we get out of here?", John asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X