• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ah, maybe not. But still, wouldn't hurt."

We walked a little more.

"Hey, John, did you notice something?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"What?", John asked as he turned his head over to HM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"I honestly think... That we make better friends than enemies."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John thought about it.

"Hm, Perhaps. I suppose it helps that you're not trying to kill me and I'm not pointing a gun in you're face.", John said in a dead-pan tone.

"The only reason I was trying to kill you was because you were targeting me and that you worked for the Neo-Yakuza.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Who, them? Naw, fuck them. Never really liked it there. The only reason I stayed was because of my fa-"

I stopped midsentence. I couldn't go on. It might trigger a personal reaction and I might... Want to...

"... John?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Yea?", John asked.
              sigpic

Comment

"We... We have to fight again. That last sentence... Reminded me of something... Unpleasant. You have to fight me. It will be over as soon as you know it, it's just... I need to... Blow... Off... STEAM!!!"

I punched a tree, making a large hole in the middle.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John jumped back as soon as the tree exploded.

(Yep, definitely has the strength of a Spartan-II.), John thought.

"Your father? Listen, what your father did, I wouldn't approve of it. The life of a Spartan is a lonely one, one that ends with the Spartan dying alone in the hands of the enemy.", John said, trying to calm HM down.
                  sigpic

Comment

"No! That's not... That's not it! I... He... That damn... Neo-Yakuza... They couldn't protect him... They couldn't stop them!!!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Stop who?", John asked.
                      sigpic

Comment

"The intruders... Of...

Base 3."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John turned his head slightly away at HM's words.

"Do you know who did it?", John asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

"I haven't a clue. But when I find out... I'll... Make them know why I am named HELL MASTER!!!"

I kicked a tree down with brute force.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John felt bad for killing his father, but John only killed those that attacked him.

"What was your dad doing there?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

"He... Was a soldier. An elite soldier, one who everyone looked up to as their own father. Even the commanders looked at him as an equal. One day, though... The entire, fucking, place just blows up. I wasn't informed much. But I only heard that the place blew up. At that point I knew... My father was..."

I was about to hit another tree, but stopped myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X