Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John smiled in his helmet and spoke.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm tired too, it's just that I was made for this kind of stress.", John said.

"Later.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Top of Elevator-Ground Floor

As Chris and Gerard made it to the top of the Elevator he looks at Gerard. "Very well. I feel like I at least owe it to you for helping me out... even if you are with the enemy..." Said Chris as a agent came up to the group to deliver the news that Gerard has been promoted to Commander.

MEANWHILE IN HAWAII

Cyberspace

Zero was still being chased by the BattonBones but he did manage to destroy a large amount of them with a well placed charged shot. He then makes it to the firewall. "Okay we're here. Alia upload the program." Said Zero as in the real world Alia begins uploading the program to Isaac in the form of a small tool. It will take some time for it to break through the firewall.

Comment

"Oh, isn't this simply wonderful!"

My stomach growled.

"Oh my... I sill haven't eaten after so long... Hey, Chris, you can take me to your place and we'll negotiate there!"

Comment

Cyberspace

Isaac looked at the tool and shrugged his shoulders.

(Strange, but what the hell, might as well.)

Isaac then began to use the tool to destroy the wall.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Chris looks at Gerard and nods. "Okay. Though I must warn you... my place is kind of... cramped." Said Chris as he looks around. "Do you by chance have a means of transportation?"

Comment

Cyberspace

Isaac began to slowly chip away at the wall, slowly making progress.

Isaac was in the middle of a dire situation, but he didn't seem to care.

As long as it wasn't a Necromorph outbreak, he was calm.

"I'm about 10% finished.", Isaac said.
              sigpic

Comment

Cyberspace

As Isaac continued working on the firewall Zero saw a hostile in bound. It was none other than the old Maverick Dark Mantis. "Well well well, what do we have here? If it isn't the old Reploid Zero. Trying to break through the firewall aren't we?" Said Dark Mantis as he looks at Zero. "Yea so what if we are?" Remarked Zero as Dark Mantis readies his blades. "Then I'll have to retire you." Said the maverick as he dashes at Zero. "Isaac I'll hold him off! You continue working on the firewall!" Said Zero as he draws his Z-Saber.

Comment

"Why of... Well, uh... Umm..."

An agent interrupted.

"Sir, as a commander, you can request transportation.

"Really! Then I request transportation to the directions of which this man defines."

They got us a car. I got in.

"Come on. You're not going anywhere like that."

Comment

Cyberspace

Isaac continued to work, a little stressed by the sudden appearance of a Character, but he still continued his work.

(20%.), Isaac read the status bar in his helmet's HUD.
                    sigpic

Comment

Chris quickly hops in the car and looks at the driver. Chris then begins telling the driver the directions to his apartment.

Comment

We began driving.

"Well, that was quite a day. Four days in the frigid cold and I thought my worst worries were wolves."

Comment

Cyberspace

Isaac continued to work, all while listening to his surroundings.

(30%), Isaac read in his helmet's HUD.

"Hows that battle going?", Isaac asked Zero as he continued to work on the wall.
                          sigpic

Comment

Chris continues to watch the road as he began thinking deeply about the T-Virus they had, and the bomb they made with it. "I still can't believe they had the nerve..." Muttered Chris as they kept on driving. "Take a left at this road ahead. Once you reach the city it is only a few right turns until you reach the apartment complex." Said Chris as he kept thinking of the T-Virus.

Cyberspace

Zero kept fighting, Dark Mantis and Zero were at a complete stalemate. Their blades clashing one more time before Dark Mantis jumps back. "Looks like you've grown a bit in strength Zero... however you won't be able to defeat me now..." Said Dark Mantis as he spews a dark cloud from his mouth. It's a new ability Lumine gave him. This ability allows him to create think dark clouds to confuse his opponents by messing with a Reploid's senses. Suddenly Zero started to become disoriented, his vision creating duplicates of Dark Mantis. "Crap. At this rate I won't be able to hold out! You better hurry Isaac!" Said Zero as he closed his eyes. He then begins to concentrate.

"Focus Zero... you have to anticipate his next attack..." He thought as he began to focus.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 07-14-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

"Something on your mind? It surely isn't that monster, I mean you've dealt with it before."

Comment

Cyberspace

Isaac was starting to get pissed at being rushed.

(F*ck it.), Isaac pulled out his Plasma Cutter with one hand and kept working with the other.

Isaac aimed at the Reploid's torso and fired, sending metal searing plasma at his enemy.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-14-2013, 02:06 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X