Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei shrine

"What happened Skauya?" the jackal asked worried
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John was a little tense by Sakuya's words, so he listened in as well.

"Did somebody attack?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Well, as it seems, our attempts to free the mansion of the nucleoid have fallen in vein. Now the mansion is being protected by billions of nucleoids. That is an impossible number to deal with. It is in order to assume... that the mansion is now under their full control. I took all the residents out. They are now resting in the shrine. But there is one other thing to worry about."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Sakuya's news now had his full attention.

"What else?", John asked.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"I would be wary of the shape-shifting one with the two pistols and laser cannon arm. Even though he seems to be our ally, I saw him talking to a nucleoid. But not just any nucleoid, but a general. They were talking as if they knew eachother well. I couldn't hear their conversation, but based on the hand gestures, I could only make out that the shape-shifter was going to strike soon, but then the general dismissed the cannon, as if to say that the time would come soon and that he should hold off the attack. If I didn't know any better, he would be talking about us. I would thoroughly question him once you see him again."

(note: No one knows that HM has a dual pistol)

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John thought about the laser cannon arm and thought of HM.

"Do you mean HM? He's a little bit of an ass, but he would never do something like betraying us.", John said.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

"Shape shifter.. would that be Hellmaster? he has been acting like a backstabber, but siding with the nucleoids? I find it hard to believe" she said thinking about the situation

Then the fox heard John´s words and asked "John remember that he has multiple personalities, one of them can take control of the body and everything can happen"
                Last edited by Kristia; 07-26-2013, 08:19 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm sorry, but this kind of information is essential in battle. Even if it is hard to believe, you need to know. And as for you, miss jackal, whatever do you mean by multiple personalities?"
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-26-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Renamon looked at the maid "He has atleast 3 personalities, a kind of "ladies man", an inoccent and follower personality, and finally a psychopath personality. The last one is the one that worries me"

"Also Im a fox, not a jackal, just to let you know"

Spoiler:

Comment

(Ewps. I thought it was Nera talking)

"Oh, my dearest apologies. But either way, describe that last one thoroughly. You too, armored man, assuming you saw this side of him."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John shook his head, then spoke.

"He's bloodthirsty and psychotic in that personality."

"As for him talking to a general, we'll get to that when the situation comes. Right now, we need to focus on the mission.", John said.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Are you kidding me?" Murasa threw her anchor to the Robot Masters, 700 pound of pure steel. "Are you serious right now?"
                          "Not everybody knows your brute strength, Murasa." A voice from behind her: Byakuren. "Even without my sutra, you can handle that anchor without much strain."
                          "Because I work out." Murasa smiled, doing the "LMFAO" dance.
                          "Of course." Byakuren laughed.
                          "Well, if that's it, Murasa and Suwako it is, then?" Yuuka asked Heat Man.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"Psychotic... then there is a possibility that he is currently siding with the enemy while in that state. Though it is unclear whether or not his sane self knows. Though you are right. We must focus on our objective at hand. Where are we going?"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Well, we're going to be transported right into the middle of the Nucleoid army at the Youkai Mountain.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Heat Man looks a little nervous at Yuuka, after all a giant anchor was thrown at them.

"Uh... yes... although if you want I could choose someone else..." Said Heat Man quite nervously as Elec Man just sighs. "Look I don't care how we get there. I just am worried about what would happen if we don't have a way to get there." Said Elec Man as he steps forward. "So any means of travel would be suitable. We're not that picky... well I'm not at least." Said Elec Man.

Meanwhile the ninja robot master Shadow Man was hiding behind a tree listening in on the whole conversation.

"How interesting..." He said as he tosses a smoke bomb onto the ground. As soon as the small cloud of smoke vanished Shadow Man was literally nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X