Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Damn...", John uttered.

John felt bad for taking HM's father away from him, but it was war, wasn't it? John knew that people would die, and it was for a good cause, but now John saw HM's father as an individual instead of a random Neo-Yakuza member.

"I'm sorry for your loss. Soldiers... we're created to fight and die. Sometimes, some of us make it out alive... sometimes, we don't. Sometimes, we die to protect what we care about.", John said, trying to console HM.
    Last edited by S121; 07-13-2013, 01:53 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"But what did he die for? I... I think it's safe to say this while I'm not constantly being watched. But two weeks ago, I slipped into my commander's computer and looked at the communication logs. I read that my father was a step away from having his head off just because the base three chief was a little jealous. All the commanders were strongly against it, but they had no power against the base chief. My father died... Protecting an organism that was about to have his head anyways!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Then it only goes to show your father's character."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"... I guess... I guess you're right. He was a hero.... Molded in your shape. You know what? I realize... That I shouldn't hate you. It wasn't you who I was molded after. I was actually molded in my father's figure, albeit he was molded after you. John... I haven't a reason to hate you anymore."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"And neither I to you.", John said in a solemn tone.

"... Let's go back to the others, shall we?", John said.
            sigpic

Comment

"... Yea. I think I've mellowed out. And I think it's best to tell everyone that we've settled our differences before I get assaulted on a false account."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Let's go then.", John said as he walked back onto the sidewalk.
                sigpic

Comment

I kept walking. My mind has calmed itself. Today... Was a good day.

"So, John...

Who's your lady friend that casper was talking about? ^3^"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well... I'm seeing someone..., John said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Her name is... ah.. Yukari,.. Yukari Yakumo."
                    sigpic

Comment

"Aaaah, the one with blonde hair, a deep purple dress, a pale pink mob cap with a thin red ribbon, and smaller ribbons tied liberally on her accessories and the tips of her hair?"

Comment

London-??? - Few Days ago to Present Day

Chris Redfield... member of an anti-terrorist branch of the US Military was recently sent on a mission with the rest of his team to London to investigate sightings of odd creatures roaming the streets. It was assumed that these sightings have something to do with the recent attacks on well known businesses within the country. The attacks were caused by a dangerous organization known as the Neo-Yakuza. An organization that has came to power shortly after video game characters were brought into this world. Just recently Chris and the rest of BRAVO Team have managed to find the entrance to an underground lab. As Chris and BRAVO Team explored the labyrinth that is the laboratory they finally had obtained enough proof that the Neo-Yakuza is behind the recent sightings of odd creatures. Though much to Chris's dismay the creatures that were being created in the lab are those of the Tyrant series of B.O.W.s from the infamous Umbrella Organization.

"Finally. With this evidence we can now prove that the Neo-Yakuza was behind the recent sightings. Still... I can't believe out of all the things from my world that was brought here that it had to be these damned things... be careful men. We don't want one of these things waking up..." Said Chris as he quietly navigates the halls with BRAVO Team following close behind...

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Yea. She also wears another set of clothes, but the purple dress seems to be her casual set.", John said.
                          Last edited by S121; 07-13-2013, 02:59 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Oh yea, tons. But that uniform is the one currently being used as of this moment. I know that for a fact."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"How do you know that?", John asked in a curious tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Because, John, I can control electricity. I can simply travel through lightbulbs and radios and TV's galore, meaninghat I can see everything! > Nah, I'm just kidding. I disguised myself as a radio for a bit and I happened to see her. Some others seemed to adress her a Yukari, so there you have it. Don't worry, I'm not going to spy on her. I honestly don't like falling into relationships based on looks to begin with. That girl back there? One of the hottest ladies I ever saw. But she only wanted me for my looks, and unfortunately I do not fall prey to lust."

Comment

Working...
                                X