Clear All

Ah! A wanderer agent, splendid!

"Excuse me, but can you help me? See, I'm-"

"I'm sorry, but I am of o assistance to you."

"Oh, aren't you?"

I pulled out a certified badge.

"Wait a minute... You're-"

"Yes, that's right! I am Gerard Teranous!"

"Well, I'd really love to help, but I am going to do a check-up on the underground research labs."

"Oh, take me as well!"

"I'm sorry, sir, but you don't seem to be-"

I pulled out an assault rifle from my back.

"... Armed. Well, if you insist."

"Hooray! And when this is all over, I'm going to have a delicious treat, no doubt!"

We kept on walking. Suddenly the man spoke up.

"Um, sir... I have bad news."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Recently, a spy has been sent to a Hawaiian engineering convention to retrieve mechs and weaponry. Unfortunately, he was assaulted. The thing is, it was one man who attacked the operative. The operative failed however. The thing is... That operative was your son."

My tone changed. "Impossible! How could this possibly be?!"

"Another thing sir. His opponent... Was a character known famously as the Master Chief. Your son was confirmed to have died in an explosion."

I felt... Dead on the inside.

"But... No... This..."

"I'm sorry sir, but we both know... That your son was no match."

"... I see..."

My son... Please tell me... That he's lying.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John carried Huey off to the hotel and bought another wheelchair.

"Okay, I suppose I should help you move the Pupa and Mantis, huh?", John asked Huey.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... That might be a good idea, but HM put a piece of himself in them. That overrode the AI systems, eventually crashing the entire systems because he was forcing the Pupa to work."

"Hey John, can I help?!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I need you to fix the AIs in the Pupa and Mantis, something about viruses.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Oh, please! I put them in that world, I can take 'em out! But as for the Pupa, well, the thing is all messed up now. It would be extremely difficult to repair... At best, that is. I can handle fixing the inards and system functionality."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Let's go then.", John said as he put Huey into the wheelchair and began walking towards the beach.
              sigpic

Comment

After some time we reached he Pupa.

"Alright, come back to me!"

I touched both mechs and retrieved the peices of me. I then motioned John to the Mantis.

"Come on. Least we can do is make sure that this works."

Comment

Beach

John hopped into the Mantis and was surprised.

It was just as he had remembered it, only that there was a neural headband.

John took off his helmet, put on the neural headband, and activated the Mantis.

"Yep, it all works.", John said as he finished getting feedback via the neural headband.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-13-2013, 12:27 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Alright! I didn't mess everything up! Now then... About fixing the Pupa... Sorry Huey. I looked into it, and it's beyond repair. I hope you can forgive me for this."

"... I may not forgive you for this, but... Thanks for helping out, HM."

"Alright! Now then... Hey John, wanna leave the Pupa here and then listen to the news as people begin making up alien theories?"

Comment

Beach

"That would be a bad thing.", John said as he exited the Mantis.

John crabbed the head of the Mantis and hoisted the Mantis above him.

"Okay, where do I put this?", John said.
                      Last edited by S121; 07-13-2013, 12:27 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... Let me ask Jason!"

I ran off to the resort looking for Jason. I found him and ran up to him.

"Sorry, you're coming with me!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Jason's eyes widened as he saw HM in his old body.

Without warning, Jason sunk low, tripped HM with a sweeping kick, and ran off, deeper into the resort.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Wait, I... Uh... Crap..."

I went back over to John.

"Uh... Maybe you can handle it, I mean you're a leader and everything and, uh... He tripped me and ran off."

Comment

Beach

"Okay, I'll be back.", John said as he put the Mantis back on the ground.

Yukari's Resort

John eventually walked over to the resort to find that Jason had found Isaac's experimental railgun!

"Uh, you don't need that.", John said.

"HM is back! He tried to kidnap me!", Jason said.

"Well that's the thing, HM and I have settled our differences."

"What?"

"Yes, it's okay."

"Fine, but I'm still bringing the railgun, just in case."

Beach

John and Jason walked over to the beach and towards the mechs.
                              sigpic

Comment

London-Underground Research Lab

As Chris was downloading the files to the flash drive he heard the sound of glass shattering and men screaming. Without a second thought Chris stops the downloading and pulls the flash drive out of the computer and starts running to the other room. What he found there was an awful sight.

Alex was killed, a large gaping hole his chest. The other members of BRAVO Team are nowhere to be seen. Most importantly... one of the Nemesis T-Types has woken up. Suddenly the sound of gunshots echoes throughout the entire lab as the rest of BRAVO Team tries to fend off the Nemesis.

Comment

Working...
                                X