Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That's a shame. Don't you ever get a little... ya know... lonely?"

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac thought about it for a moment. Yes, he did feel lonely, but it was something he was used to. Ever since the Ishimura incident he had been nothing but lonely. Well, he had the company of Necromorphs and Unitologists, so he wasn't totally lonely. It just kind of became the norm for him.

"Yea, but I've been like this for.. 8... 9 years? Somewhere around there. You eventually get used to it.", Isaac said to Lujuria, then took another sip from his sake dish.
      Last edited by S121; 11-02-2013, 01:51 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Yea... it does kinda feel dark. Hey waiter, let me get a sake too."

A sake came around after a while.

"... yea, it does get better after a while... but then, after a couple more years, it starts to eat away at you... Take it from one who is literally incapable of loving..."

Comment

Ancient City

"There might be hope for you yet. Take a look at John over there.", Isaac said as he motioned over to John's direction.

"I know about him a little, but I do know enough that his kind, Spartan-IIs, are supposed to be incapable of love, or complex emotions for that matter. Despite that, he still found someone, so if I were you, I wouldn't give up hope just yet.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

"As for me, well, game developers are funny like that.", Isaac said before taking another sip from the sake dish.
          Last edited by S121; 11-02-2013, 02:33 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"... thing is, I'm literally not supposed to love. I'm lust. I'm the opposite of love... it sucks, but only as much as being lonely."

She took a big swig of sake.

"Hey, bring me more!"

She pushed her plate out.

"... hey... gotta question... have you ever loved? Like, anyone important to you?"

Comment

Ancient City

"I wouldn't say that lust is the opposite of love, that would be hate. Lust is one of the components to love, at least to the romantic kind. I would say that it's the first step to love. Lust is when you're first attracted to someone, love is when you finally get to know them and the attraction becomes deeper.", Isaac said.

Isaac then thought about what Lujuria had said and was silent for a moment.

"Yea... One's dead, and the other one thinks I'm dead.", Isaac said with the slightest amount of bitterness to his tone as he took another sip from the sake dish.

At this rate, Isaac's sake dish was already half empty.
              Last edited by S121; 11-02-2013, 02:35 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

The sake dish came in.

"... that's a shame. At least you know what it's like. Meanwhile, here I am, thinking the master is going to be my true love... but I know that he wouldn't think twice about removing me and replacing me... it really sucks being a sin when you think of it."

Comment

Ancient City

"I think you fail to realize that it isn't your job that defines you. What are you? One of the sins. Who are you? Well, that's up to you to decide, not me, not Lucifer, only you. You can obviously think for yourself and have hopes of one day being loved, so it's not too much of a stretch to think that you are capable of love. I think you think that you're incapable of it because you have been conditioned to think that way. Remember how you jumped in front of my attack and sacrificed yourself for Lucifer's sake? That takes a degree of care, and care is an important component of love.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                  sigpic

Comment

"... in the end, it doesn't matter... because he might replace me... Isn't it funny? Love is one of the greatest feelings in the world... then it can turn into the worst thing that has ever happened to you..."

Comment

Ancient City

"I suppose. It's just like that song goes: 'every rose has it's thorn, just like every night has it's dawn'. Some of us have made it through the night and are now in the dawn, while some of us are still in the dark, waiting for our dawn. Love can go sour, but you'll get another chance.", Isaac said to Lujuria before taking another sip from his sake dish.
                      sigpic

Comment

"... I guess that's true. And then, I'll be waiting for the tragedy to happen," She said with a chuckle.

"... Hey, I know I still look a little shady, so... here. Have this."

Then, she summoned a glass card with a snake engraved on it.

"It's my summoning card. If you need me, you can summon me. It won't break even in the face of an apocalypse. But it will break if its owner wishes for it to. I'm going to give this... But... don't get any funny ideas," She said with a blush.

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac looked at the card and then looked at Lujuria. He could tell that she was trying to show that she could be trusted, and that she trusted him, so Isaac accepted the card.

"Thank you.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

"Oh, and I'm sorry for.. killing you.", Isaac added with a weak smile.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Oh, don't think on it. It's happened before. Thing is, I'm wondering whether or not to thank you for releasing me from Lucifer's grip."

The snake crawled on Isaac, but it seemed friendly.

"... I... guess I should."

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac felt slightly on edge over the snake, but didn't seem to mind too much now.

"Oh, don't worry about it. You showed me that not everyone on the other side is entirely bad. Maybe they're simply trying to make the best of what they were given.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                              sigpic

Comment

"... I guess... hey listen, with that card, there will always be a snake nearby. If you encounter a sin, contact me through the snake if I'm too busy to go myself. I'll contact you through the snake. The snake won't be talking, though. That would just be creepy. The snake will be like a catalyst for telepathic communication. I have a huge array as far as being telepathic to snakes, the size of Jupiter. But with humans... well, let's just say that in a room full of people, I can only talk to one that is 10 yards away. It sucks, but put the two together, you have a nice satellite dish."

"... those two seem to be getting along well," Huey said. "Making friends with the enemy... that's what we do. Well, in any case, from my understanding, HM was taken away, right? I can track him down using his suit."

"You can?! Please, do so!"

"Alright. Let's see... see, with the throat upgrade, there were neural links to cooperate with the suit's movement as well as camouflage abilities. Since I created the technology, I can track it down. But without my wheelchair, I won't be able to use my computer to do so. Follow me, you two. I'd rather discuss it in private."

Huey walked off with his prosthetic exoskeleton, Gerard following close by.

Comment

Working...
                                X