X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Well, I'm curious by how it looks and what it's like, but we should probably explore it later. Right now, we need to help as many people as possible. Would we be able to explore it later?", Six asked Renamon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Visiting the land of the dead is quite simple, really. You just need to... make sure there's someone to catch you as you fall..." Grima's Avatar had appeared next to the two, smiling wickedly. "I'm not interrupting anything, now am I?"

Robin finally gave in to fatigue and fell off the chair, unconscious. "Gr-Grima...."

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Time shall tell young one, time shall tell" Sakuyamon said taking a deep breath as the avatar appeared

Seeing the avatar made the priestess smile "You are right on that, if the person has a good user as a guide, its mostly guranteed to have no problem with the luring" she said and walked towards the next pile of injured and used her energy to calm their pain and fasten up their recovery

"Just relax, look to the future, remember the past, and enjoy the present" the miko chanted while doing her job

"So.. how long will that form stay? is it permanent?" Nera asked putting some bandages on the peopleīs wounds

"For what I know about this form, it is like the others, how I have so much energy? I donīt know, but anyways looks like the critical ones are finally being dealt with and we are now only carrying crates and not so wounded people, I think I can ugh!" the silver haired fell on one knee

The jackal quikly got close to ther partner with a worried face "Whatīs happening? where is the pain?" she asked looking at the mikoīs body

"Guess.. its time to.. go back" Sakuyamon said as she started to glow and revert to her vixen form, the Gohei stood on the ground next to her as the mask was now a ring on her right hand finger with a small craving around it

Nera pulled the now exhausted looking fox "How are you feeling?"

"Like if a train hit me, but some berries shall do the job

the jackal smiled and took something different. An apple "How did you found one here?, I didnīt see one in miles" Renamon said looking at the red fruit

"Oh I have my ways, come on, we still have things to do" she said and gave the apple to the fox who happily ate it
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Grima frowned. "Good? If you refer to their abilities, then yes..." He said more under his breath than to anyone. He then glanced at Six with a smirk and slowly started to walk towards some of the injured. "Hmm...let's see how good that vixen is at healing. Perhaps I could...get a quick snack..."

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six glanced over to Grima and observed what he was doing. Because of the fact that he was wearing a helmet, nobody could tell what Six was looking at. That was one of the many advantages of wearing a reflective visor. Six didn't know what it was about Grima, but something just rubbed him the wrong way, made him feel suspicious. Maybe it was the smirk...
            Last edited by S121; 10-15-2013, 02:04 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Renamon finished her apple and it looked like she was revitalized, although her feet had small reddish stains

"Im impressed you can walk with your feet like that" Nera said bandaging the foxīs feet

"I have gone through many experiences, this feels just like a little ache" the vixen said with a calm smile

"Even Arceus would give you the title of stubborness, imagine it, The legendary stubborn fox" the jackal joked

"Sounds ok for me" the vixen laughed a bit as they now walked towards the injured group

As they walked, the fox noticed Grima getting closer and sensed Sixīs glare to the avatar
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"My name?"

I was a little skeptical.

"... Wow... Well... It's not like anyone is here to hear."

I took a breath. Doing this was like taking my first steps.

"My name... Is Jack Teranous."

Comment

Forest of Magic

"I'd rather not, but you could possibly go into the air and point in which direction to go to this shrine she's talking about." Deimos suggested.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

"Got it.", Isaac said to Diemos as he activated his thrusters and lifted off of the ground.

Isaac continued to ascend higher and higher until he was well above the trees and saw the Hakurei Shrine in the distance.

"The Hakurei Shrine is at 2 o' clock.", Isaac announced from above as he pointed in the Hakurei Shrine's direction.

Isaac then glided back to the ground and retracted his helmet. This entire time he had been wearing it, breathing in canned air. It was always refreshing to breathe fresh air.
                    sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic

"Okay then, let's move." Hank said, as he, Sanford, and Deimos began to walk towards the shrine. Koishi, on the other hand, went in another direction.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

Isaac looked over to Koishi with a confused look on his face. The shrine was in the other direction.

"Where are you going?", Isaac asked Koishi in a curious tone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Grima looked from patient to patient. He was trying to see how strong they all were, both in mind and body. "Hmm...they all seem relatively weak...might be able to have a small tease with the bunch here. Not even a proper snack..." As Grima kept walking through he walked up to one patient and asked, "How are you feeling?" All the while, the Fell Dragon loomed closer to the camp.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six still stood by, covertly observing Grima as he approached one of the patients. Six was suspicious, but he was not going to act unless Grima became an imminent threat.

Six noticed the dragon in the sky, but earlier it had helped them, so he didn't may much attention to it. His primary focus was the man walking towards the patient.
                            sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

The patient responded and Grima smiled...though there was an obvious undertone to it. "Ah, good. Yes, you've seen a lot of suffering...but it is all over. All suffering and future suffering of your kind will be over..."
                              When he finished the statement, the Fell Dragon let out a blood-curdling roar that was almost deafening and shook the very earth itself.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Six continued to observe Grima, now a little bit more on edge. Contrary to being on edge on the inside, Six looked relaxed on the outside. As soon as the dragon roared, Six mumbled something about the dragon.

"Noisy..."

Six was tempted to look at the dragon up above, but if he did, there was no telling what the man was going to do. For all Six knew, just one distraction could have consequences.

(I'm watching you...), Six thought as he continued to covertly observe Grima.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X