X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 508

"Beat that!" Yukari boasted about her 9.

It was John's turn.

John grabbed the dice and rolled them. He got a 12.

John slowly raised his head from the dice, and smiled at Yukari.
    Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 10:47 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It was my turn. I rolled.

"Just my day, huh?"

Comment

Room 508
        _________

Axl's voice can be heard coming down the hall indicating that he is finished getting that hole patched up. Suddenly he bursts through the door. "I'm baaaaack!" He said as he sees the group playing Monopoly. "Monopoly? You guys are playing Monopoly and you didn't even wait for me!?" He said as he looks around the room. "Hey where's Yuyuko?" He asked as he notices that Yuyuko isn't in the room.

Comment

Hawaii

Also in the store was a little green creature, whose eyes were hidden under a mob-like fedora, who rode on top of a three-eyed pufferfish.

"What's the big deal, nyeh?" the green creature said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 508

"Monopoly? You guys are playing Monopoly and you didn't even wait for me!?", Axl said.

"Come on over then. We didn't quite start yet.", John said.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Hey there. Lady Yuyuko went a-wondering around to kill time."

Lobby, Hotel

I finally did it! I finally learned something! Let's see if I can put it to the test.

Comment

Room 508
                _________

"Nah. I'm Monopoly isn't my kind of game." Said Axl as Komachi told him that Yuyuko went wandering around. At that very moment before Komachi could even finish Axl had quickly rushed out of the room. As he made it to the lobby he sees a piano and a girl with pink hair playing. The girl was none other than Yuyuko and the song she was playing was absolutely beautiful.

As the song ended Axl walks up to Yuyuko and smiles. "That's a nice song you played. Mind if I have a go as well?" Asked Axl as he looked at the Piano. "There's a piano at a bar near my home in Nevada. I play it occasionally. Though I only know one song however."

Comment

"Thank you. I learned it today. Here you go. So what is the song?"

Comment

Lobby
                    _______

"It's a song from a game I like to play. People call it Okkusenman and all that. It's actually the theme song of one of the final stages in a game called Mega Man 2 a series of games that comes before the series I'm from." Said Axl as he smiles. "Transform!" He yelled as he transforms into his human form, though with a suit this time. He then suits down and places his hands on the Piano and begins playing. Almost going into a trance as he does so.

Comment

Old Horatio's Grocery, Honolulu, Hawaii

"Uh, Mr... Puffer fish, there are three humans trying to rob the store, and I don't have my swords to stop them..." Youmu whispered to the green creature as a broomstick behind him caught her view.
                      "Say... Can you hand me that broomstick behind you?" Youmu whispered.

Yukari sulked as Yuuka laughed at Komachi's bad luck. "One would think you were Hina."
                      "Okay. John gets to go first!" Utsuho said.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"How... Beautiful..."

I saw him going into a trance... And so was I... I... Feel... Sleepy...

I fell asleep.

Comment

Grocery, Hawaii

"No, as I don't have the biggest arms, see? And it's Vinnie." Vinnie said, the pufferfish throwing streams of bubbles at the intruders weapons, shredding them into pieces.

"Now scram, see, or i'll have to do some shoe fitting. Concrete shoe fillin', that is, nyah!" Vinnie threatened, the pufferfish looking ready to attack.

Outside the hotel, music began to play, in the form of heavy metal, and on a guitar, with a seemingly invisible band, stated playing.

(Link to music she is playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJp84EKebb4 )
                          Last edited by Koishi; 06-18-2013, 11:20 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Lobby

After Axl had finished playing his song he looks at Yuyuko and smiles. "Aw how cute, she fell asleep... wait... she fell asleep! That means she didn't hear my song!" He says under his breathe as he picks up Yuyuko. He then proceeds to carry her to the elevator, and up to the room.

Comment

Room 508

John looked at all of the pieces, but didn't like any of them.

Suddenly, John got an Idea.

"I don't really like any of the game pieces, so I think I'll substitute my own.", John said as he pulled out the .45 he was issued while he was in the police force.

John unloaded a single bullet and placed it at the start.
                              sigpic

Comment

Room 508, Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

"Geez. Hey, at least when someone decides to attack, we got the bullet right here."

I looked through the pieces. Why not? I chose the wheelbarrow.

I heard Axl come in.

"Oh, hey Axl. Ya find-"

He was carrying Yuyuko.

"Ehh?!?! What happened!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X