• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lujuria hid behind Isaac.

"Get her warmed up, make sure I won't get jumped."

Comment

The Inventory

Isaac let out a light sigh at Lujuria's reaction to Koishi and began to explain the situation to Koishi.

"Well, Lujuria needed a place to stay, so I brought her to the guest rooms. I just thought that I should explain that she's on our side now, just to prevent any miscommunications. Lujuria no longer works for Lucifer. In fact, she's hiding from him and has agreed to join us.", Isaac explained to Koishi.

Isaac wondered how Koishi would react to her former enemy living next door. Hopefully, they would get along.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I walked out and gave a small wave.

"... sup?"

Comment

The Inventory

"Who are you?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The look on Lujuria's face was so straight, it was funny.

She turned around and walked to her room with two words folloowing her to her temporary bed.

"F*ck it."

Comment

The Inventory

Isaac was caught off guard by Lujuria's sudden departure, but quickly spoke up before she entered her room.

"Hey, wait. What's the matter?", Isaac asked Lujuria.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

She had this weird smile that promoted the bags under her eyes.

"She doesn't even remember me... and I got so worked up... Oh well... I guess it's for... the best... Good night..."

She plopped on to the bed.

Comment

The Inventory

"Eh... Goodnight.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he turned his attention back to Koishi.

"Anyways, she's the person that followed Lucifer into my head, the one that tried to mess with my brain, and who I killed when trying to hit Lucifer.", Isaac explained to Koishi.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Inventory

"Doesn't really ring a bell, but i'll take your word." Koishi replied. "Soo, i'm guessing you're going to go now." Koishi said in a slightly depressed tone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Inventory

Isaac could tell that she didn't really want him to go. He may have been tired and had to fly across the world to get back home, but it couldn't hurt to indulge Koishi and stay a little bit longer.

"Well, nothing says I can't stay for a little while longer. From what I can see, The Inventory is in a dimension of it's own, with portals leading to other locations. If that's the case, then I don't have to worry about leaving now to reach my job before being late.", Isaac said To Koishi, attempting to cheer her up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

"She was sitting by the Eastern half." Yuuka was staggering. She lost some strength, sure, but nobody would expect her to become this weak, to the point that she can't even support herself. "She was with Nue and some other little Youkai girls."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Thanks..." Komachi said, just as weak but from exhaustion.

She then teleported to Flandre.

"There you are. Hey, miss Flandre, you're the second one summoned. You're technically the third, but Yukari... anyways, come on, this will only be a sec."

Comment

Ancient City

"I don't know what it's about, but okay." Flandre agreed.

"Good luck, Flandre!" Nue cheered her. Seija smiled at Flandre, who smiled in return and boarded the ship.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Komachi smiled a little.

"Freakin' kids, man -w-... alright, let's go..."

King 1: Ah, Flandre Scarlet. Glad you could join us.

King 6: We need to hear out your testimony on whether or not the yama will be relieved of her duties or to continue as yama.

King 3: From the evidence gathered, it was you and the flip youkai who made the actual resurrection possible. In this predicament, you and the flip youkai would be the necromancers in this situation. Am I correct so far?"

Comment

Higan

"Yes. Seija Kijin and I devised a plan to bypass the border of life and death and revive the fallen heroes in the war." Flandre accepted, looking around. The staring of the Ten Kings nerved her slightly.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X