X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"Well, this is quite a haul." Yuuka heaved the last bit of refined Mercury Hydride canisters to the heap of loot she found in the surprisingly large warehouse. Every single piece of the loot would make anyone a billionaire: chunks of pure gems, ancient artifacts of various cultures, arcane items used by the magicians of Babylonia, exquisite weaponries used by the legendary figures... The list goes on.

This will be enough to please the Ten Kings.

"Ya think so? Aren't they super authoritative?"

The last time you met the Ten Kings, the heavens were under Martial Law. Now, the Ten Kings can be lied to, bribed, and lobbied.

"All Government is corrupt, yet we follow anyway, as subjects."

Quoting Locke, are we now?

"Bah, whatever. Get me out of here."

Doesn't it feel weird, expecting when you die?

"Not really. It's like going to a pleasant, everlasting sleep."

Hahaha...

Both Yuuka and the treasures disappeared. Yuuka, after all, was just a ghost.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Ran!", John called out again as he began to pull away rubble to try and look for her.

They had already lost too much in this fight. John thought about how he lost Cortana, and how he felt. Yukari was most likely going through the same thing right now, and he was determined not to have her go through that same pain.

(Come on Ran, please be alright.), John thought to himself as he continued to look through the rubble.

As John pulled up another sheet of metal, he found Ran. She was covered in cuts and bruises and looked pale.

John threw the sheet of metal 10 feet away and quickly knelt down beside her.

John felt for a pulse, but felt nothing. Ran was dead.

John knelt there as he tried to think up of a way to save her. Ran had gone through so much and sacrificed everything. Ran had been brutally tortured, had her tails cut off, and finally killed, just to ensure that her home and all it's inhabitants would live to see another day. She deserved a second chance.

(No Ran, you're going to live. Chen and Yukari still need you. You have sacrificed too much. You will not die. Not yet.), John thought as he looked at the talisman on his wristguard and thought about Renamon.

(Only use it in an emergency... Now would be that time.)

John gently peeled the talisman off of his wristguard, taking care not to damage it. He then stuck it onto Ran's stomach and ripped the talisman in half releasing its power into Ran.

"Please work...", John quietly whispered as he felt for another pulse.

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

The Spartan stared at Vergil, then finally spoke.

"A-are you okay?", the Spartan nervously asked Vergil.
      Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 01:41 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

Vergil simply looked at the Spartan, completely quiet. Vergil who had his Yamato sheathed reached for the blade's handle slowly. As he placed his hand on the handle he suddenly disappeared from sight in a blur.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The Consumer

Both the fox and the jackal sped thei way through the now big hole that the cannon made

("Please be safe people.. we are coming") the fox thought as they kept going forward
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

The talisman shone for a few seconds, and then dimmed out.

The charm did not work.

"John..." Yukari stepped forward to comfort the Spartan. "I-"

All of a sudden, a huge CRACK and an earthquake occured inide the ship as the Genokyo below sucked themselves into a vortex.

"What?!" Yukari observed the spectacle in disbelief and manic phobia. "But... The Devourer... Should be dead..."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

As he watched Gensokyo be destroyed, John froze as he thought about everyone down below. It was as if John had become completely hollow from the loss of nearly everyone he knew, his only friends, along with countless other innocent civilians. In the blink of an eye, they were all gone.

"..."

John remained silent, unable to move, and unable to speak.

The Spartans quickly looked around, trying to find the now gone Vergil.

"Where did he go?", one of the Spartans asked.

"Not a clue.", another one said.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"Simple. Because i'm a satori." Koishi said, making the feeling seemingly disappear inside Isaac.

The Consumer

The trio got up, walking over and looking at the swirling vortex below.

"Oh. That looks....bad." Hank said.

Edge of the Atmosphere

The Borealis was floating above the vortex, due to a warning from Kliener.

Mima, Marisa, Sekibanki, Pontius, DAR, Kliener, and Salvador peered down at the vortex below them.

Marisa uttered a single word that pretty much described everyone's feelings at the time.

"Shit."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Try all you want, but the hard truth is that you cannot do anythi-"

Then, she said said she was actually satori. Of choose she didn't want to own hell. She already owns it.

Then, I sensed something. I smirked widely.

"... Lilith, return.... Actually, stick close to me. We've got fireworks to watch."

I faced Koishi and Isaac with a malicious look on my face. "That's out... It's all over!!! YOU MORTALS LOSE!!!!!"

I escaped from Isaac's mind and snapped back to reality. I took off.

"Catch me if you can, mortals!!!"

I was going to lead them... To the view.

This suit is amazing, but we must get going.

"Alright. Let's go, Six."

I looked at lady who was frozen.

"Lady? Lady? You alright?"

Well this sucks. I went on. I guess this is what it's like to be Sakuya.

I heard fighting. That's the ticket. Dante's there. I rushed over.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"As long as we're alive, us mortals ain't done yet." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I stood on the ship, looking at the world being torn apart.

"... Good job, little brother. I guess you aren't so useless after all. Your big broth"brother is proud of you."

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac chased Zommari and Lilith over to the window, only to see a sight that he could not prepare for.

The Earth was being destroyed. Gensokyo and the countless people down below were dead.

Isaac was silent as he looked at Zommari with a numb look in his eye and began to walk towards him.

As he did so, Isaac tightened his fists and readied himself to kill Zommari, Lilith, and anyone else on the ship with his bare hands.

If they were going to die, then Isaac was going to take them with them.

Armor R&D Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"Okay, let's go then.", Six said as he began to walk out of the room.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 09:54 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Finally the fox and the jackal reached the room were the spartan and the gap controller stood seeing the destruction

"But.. how? we stopped him.. how can this be happening?" Nera said falling on her knees

Renamon on the other hand steeled herself and focused on the objective. She walked towards Yukari and faced her

"Look at me and focus Yukari, there must be something we still can do so get on your feet and focus" she said with a serious tone uet calm
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector 2

A minute after Vergil disappeared he reappeared behind one of the Spartan's with his blade ready. He aimed the blade at the back of the Spartan's head.

"Which one of you wishes to fight me?" He asked in a rather dark and warped tone. Further proof that he is no longer himself.

China-Streets

Dante kept fighting Geryon, stalling for enough time for Komachi to arrive... that is if she isn't frozen in time like everything else.
                            Geryon kept charging, and teleporting behind Dante over and over which is getting quite annoying. As Dante dodged the shots he saw Komachi moving in quickly. "Now the real fun begins!" Said Dante as he put away his Ebony&Ivory. He then took out his Rebellion as he smirked at Geryon.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The Spartan took a deep breath and quickly ducked and spun out of the way of the blade.

He then aimed his gun at Vergil once he was far enough away.

"Drop your weapon, or we will open fire!", the squad leader said to Vergil.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

"Ah...you...you were the one from earlier. You also fought at the tower, correct?" Robin stepped forward from the crowd facing Vergil. He noticed the differences, but put them aside when he spoke. "We are on the same side, no?"

-----------------
                                From the Artic

Grima's great wings spanned the skies, eclipsing the sun from everything below.
                                Because he is Robin and Robin is he, the Fell Dragon had heard everything, however, his knowledge was limited and merely flew in the general direction which he sensed Robin. This path would take him near Gensokyo.

Comment

Working...
                                X