X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape Pod

The Auditor then pulled out a chair, along with a drink with a straw in it, and simply watched.

"Oh, this gets better and better." The Auditor said to himself, sipping on his drink.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"That's it. We've heard enough of eachother. Let's take this outside. I don't want Daiyousei hurt."

I jumped at John and knocked us out of the ship.

Comment

Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

As soon as John fell to the ground with HM, John rolled over to get elbowroom, grabbed HM by his ear, and let loose three brutal punches to the side of his head.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"NO!"

Daiyousei jumped forward and took the punch. Unfortunately, she wasn't at all a defensive person, and she was knocked over. She scattered herself upwards, faced John, and uttered with teary eyes

"Please... if you're fighting over me... please stop..."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

John quickly stopped as he saw Daiyousei teary eyed. John accidentally hit her.

"I'm.. sorry.", John said to Daiyousei with a pained look on his face, angry at himself for hurting her.

John stood back up and stopped fighting. There was small amounts of dirt on his face where HM knocked him down, but other than that, there was no damage to his exposed skin.

"We are not fighting over you, I keep trying to talk some sense into HM, but he won't listen. He as the one that knocked me over. I'm here because I was afraid that Sebastian was going to kill you.", John said to Daiyousei.
            Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 09:10 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

[b]I saw what happened and tossed John away.

"Daiyousei!"

I picked her up.

"Daiyousei, I'm sorry I allowed this to happen! Please, I will stop this! I can stop this fighting!"

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

(Size reference)
                Spoiler:

"*sigh* You mortals...all the same. You think you can kill me? You think you can kill death? You think you can kill the end? Time and time again, you insects think you have stopped me, but you are all merely prolonging the inevitable! There is nothing you can do. Strike me down, and I will simply rise again. You might enjoy your little moment of peace, but know that you shall merely make your descendants suffer. The future is built upon the past...
                BUT YOUR KIND SHALL NEVER SEE IT!
                Now it is your turn...TO DIE!"

Grima then brought his head around and Lunged open mouthed towards Six.

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

As Grima's gaping maw sped towards Six, Six aimed down Grima's gullet, set the LAEVATEINN to it's maximum setting, and fired the Atomic Bond Splitter, letting out a fierce, roaring battlecry as he did so.

The giant red beam shot forth, into Grima's mouth, and out his throat. As Grima's mouth closed on Six, Six took the LAEVATEINN and swung it upwards, disintegrating the entire top section of Grima's head and releasing the giant red beam from the remains.
                  Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 09:47 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lucifer's voice was once again in John's head.

"Now whyever would I do that? I'm not interfering... Because I'm waiting for the girl to destroy herself. By the way, if you see a man in armor by the name if Isaac Clarke... Tell him Lust says hi."

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

(What? Who's Lust?), John asked Sebastian with his mind, having no clue what Sebastian was talking about.
                      sigpic

Comment

"I like the way you sorted out your priorities. He'll know when you tell him."

Comment

(No, my priorities are fine. Daiyousei is not going to destroy herself and even if she did, she would just come back to life. Fairies don't die, not permanently. She is concerned for HM and that is all. If anything happens, I'll be there.), John mentally said to Sebastian as he took a mental note to ask Isaac about Lust.
                          sigpic

Comment

"While true... You misunderstand me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have gluttony's bowl to fill, greed's wallet to watch, wrath's punching bag to fix, envy's yearbook to go through, sloth's pillow to fluff, and lust's tendencies to tend to. It isn't easy being the big red man."

Comment

(So you're little more than a supernatural babysitter.), John mentally declared to Sebastian.

That's when John understood who, or what Lust was. Many thoughts went through John's head. Why would a demon named Lust want to say "hi" to Isaac?

(Wait, did Isaac and Lust...?), John's mind trailed off to Sebastian, not needing to finish the thought.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

The jaw opened of the dead body of Grima. The Risen began to disappear and now the dragon began to fall back to earth. As it fell, its voice could be heard echoing from beyond. "Heh heh heh...fools. You...have merely...prolonged...your demise. This...isn't over! I will return, and your fates will be decided!"

Comment

Working...
                                X