X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockhill District: Kalkun - Inn

The sun poured in and shined it's golden rays into Jason's eyes, waking him from his slumber.

"Uuuuummnnuuuhh...", Jason let out as he slowly writhed in bed.

After a couple of minutes, Jason finally got tired of battling his way back to sleep and opened his eyes. He sat up, slid the sheets off of him and stood out of the bed.

(Another day... I better find out what to do next. I would rather not become permanently homeless.), Jason thought as he slid on his loose fitting black leather pants. Jason then put on his frontal-reinforced leather shirt on, followed by his Titanium Alloy plated Tanker's boots and his Titanium Alloy chestplate. He then belted up his utility harness and exited the room.

(Well, now that I'm not alone, I'd better check up on Seki. Maybe she has a plan...)

Jason walked over to Seki's room and knocked on her door three times.
    Last edited by S121; 07-26-2013, 11:34 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

HM woke up on the ground with a gasp.

... where... this doesn't look like home...

He stood up and stretched. Once he regained his senses, he realized that he was still in Sidna's backyard.

Huh... I'm surprised that Sidna hasn't kicked me out yet... oh well. Oh crap...

He looked around at all the dummies to remember that he pierced a hole in more than three-quarters of the total amount of dummies.

Aw sh*t! Uh... oh well, if she doesn't notice, I mean, uh...

He quickly found a cover and covered all of the dummies.

There, it's perfect! Now then... Time to find my rods... Oh wait, no worry!

He activated his magnetic powers and the rods were dragged towards him.

Alright! Now to show Sidna what a badass I became while she was out 'studying!'

Comment

Rockhill District: Kalkun - Inn

The sunrise finally appeared through the window in Kris´ room waking up her with the calm heat of the light touching her skin "Another calm sunrise, another day to keep on living" she hummed to herself while going to the baths

Disrobing her persona, the huntress took care of her back as the cloth touched her skin, as the robe went down, scars of many cuts and stabbings could be seen on the huntress´ back as more burns and related scars were on her limbs and front body.

Cleaning herself, Kris looked at the women moving away from her ("An expected reaction to real action, atleast they aren´t calling a soldier or something similar") she thought while passing the soap on her arm

Finishing with her cleaning work, Kris dried herself and worked her robes on again and went to the bar for some fruit.
        Last edited by Kristia; 07-26-2013, 11:22 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kalkun, Rockhill District - Otori

Otori had finally arrived to the town, but he is very worn down. All of his provisions were used up, and he is covered in sand. He entered the Inn.

At least I have money... and it could've been worse. I could've been out there in the day, haha...

As he walked in, he tried not to stand out. However, many things were preventing that. For one, he is limping because of the sore legs from non-stop walking. then, of course, was the trails of sand he left. Lastly, there was the rare attire that screams 'From Neo Vegas' that he was wearing. Not many people arrive at the Rockhill district. Some of the idiot locals even decided it was fun to make superstitions about the Rockhill district.

As Otori walked up to the bar, he collapsed on a chair rather than simply sitting on it.

"One water please..."

Comment

Kalkun, Rockhill District

Going outside the inn, the huntress went for some practice shots with her bow, the targets were three pieces of wood in different distances, she drew her arrow and took a deep breath focusing on the first target. ("It is just you and your target, nothing more, only two bodies exist in this world, just focus") she thought releasing her air and loosening the arrow

The arrow few through the air with a whistling sound, passed through the first target imediately and impaled the second one with ease, the last target got hit by the arrow in the middle

Looking at the holes her weapon did, the huntress sighed "It went a bit to the right, but a bullseye is a bullseye" she said to herself throwing a piece of wood to the air and unsheated her sword, the piece of wood flew for two seconds and stood there for a moment and finally fell towards the huntress´ location. Kris acted quickly and cut the wood like butter.

"Alright then, the upgraded weaponry looks good" she said seeing how the ebony sword looked in perfect state
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rockhill District: Kalkun – Inn

Seki was just about to sneak back out for her clothing when she heard the sound of Jason’s knuckles tapping the door to her room. She could tell by the smell in the air who it was already. Seki turned around and bounced off her bed, landing on her feet as she went to answer the door. When she opened the door she was wearing a long sleeved white pajama shirt, with buttons down the front and at the tip of each sleeve. The shirt was slightingly to large for seki so the sleeves hang over her hands. She shirt was long enough to cover her knees while her arms were down by her sides which was good since the pajama pants either didn’t exist or fell off at some point, at least she was wearing underwear. (not that anyone could see) Her hair was perfect despite having just gotten out of bed and she didn’t seem to have any scars. Granted all that could be seen were her legs.

She looked at Jason only for a moment before a grin fomed on her lips. She lifted her arm and lightly brought her sleeved hand down on the boys head, while holding her other hand close to her chin Seki looked on and giggled like a child. “MAGIC HEAD!”

Comment

“MAGIC HEAD!”, Seki said as she giggled like a child.

"Uhhh, what?", Jason asked, obviously confused.

(What does she mean by "Magic Head"? She's not going to start calling me that now, is she?)

Jason looked down and noticed that she was wearing a large white pajama shirt. It was evident that it wasn't hers, considering the fact that it fit her more like a dress than a shirt. Jason turned his eyes and looked throughout the room to find that Seki's clothes were nowhere to be seen.

"Um, where are your clothes and what do you mean by 'Magic Head'?", Jason asked her in a confused tone.
                Last edited by S121; 07-26-2013, 11:56 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Seki ignored the questions at first having seemed to be off in her own little world, she was grinning as her head nodded side to side while she patted Jason’s head. She seemed to be in total blis for that moment until she suddenly stopped. She pulled her hand away from the boys head and used her bent wrist to cover her mouth, her cheeks turned a light pink and “R-Rooky…” she said before pausing to give him a moment to answer “When you die c-can I have your head?”

Dispite how disturbing the question was she said it with the most sincere and adorable manner possible.

Comment

Jason asked his questions, but it seemed as if she paid no mind to them, as if she didn't hear them.
                    All of a sudden, Seki spoke.

“R-Rooky…”

"Yea?"

“When you die c-can I have your head?”, Seki asked with a very sincere and adorable manner.

This caused Jason to widen his eyes in complete and utter surprise. He blinked in disbelief, then looked at Seki.

"Uhhh, that's a strange request, don't you think?"

Jason then began to think. She may have been crazy, but Jason wasn't the kind of person to hurt someone's feelings, even if they made very strange requests. He was used to strange people coming into the forge, so perhaps that's why he didn't seem too scared. In some strange twisted way, perhaps she was trying to be nice.

"Um, well I.. I-I guess. I suppose I wouldn't need it if I'm dead, but you should know that some people might find your request strange or scary. They find it threatening.", Jason said in a half nervous, half light-hearted tone.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-27-2013, 12:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seki’s head tilted to the side again giving a happy sigh mixed with a faint squeal She was again in the carefree state of blis but the moment something crossed her mind, she snapped back into war mode. She began talking to herself at a pace so fast that it was difficult to keep up with her, but it might be possible for a speed mage.

“They hunted him here, NO! they gave up or someone would have been here by now to attack while he was week, maybe they couldn't find him, the army is vast, they could have searched the town in a matter of hours, are they not acting? Are they resting? Are they waiting for us? Did my house kill them with super house powers of doom? Why am I not hungry? I ate last night WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!!!!... Oh yeah I left them outside! Ready to go Rooky?”

Comment

Jason was a little weirded out by her fast talking, but it was pretty easy to understand her abnormally fast talking, at least for Jason it was.

"I'm ready. About Tyruss's men, I don't think they would spend too many resources trying to find us. For me, they sent the woman in the green robes. If they can only spare one person to hunt us down, then the both of us should be fine. All we have to do is lay low. Now we just need a plan. Running around blindly isn't the best plan. We should probably discuss it after you get dressed.", Jason said, showing that he could also understand what she was saying.
                        sigpic

Comment

“Hmm planu planu…. Ok!”
                          Without warning Seki did a backwards dive out of her window in one graceful and snakelike movement. She moved so quickly it became clear how she was able to make it from her home in the woods too Kalkun so quickly. She girl ran around to the back side of the bathhouse, behind a bush where she had left her clothes by the fire to dry. With the cover of the bush she changed her clothing back to her normal attire. However she kept the shirt just in case. It was a pain to try and carry everything at once which was one of many reasons Seki had always stayed in the forest. She kept her doll in her poket her sword in her mouth, the food sac in her left hand and the bag of coins in her right while trying to make it back to Jason so they could leave. Seki didn’t have a sheath for her sword. Perhaps she could buy one before she left to make her things easier to carry? She seemed to grumble angrily as she moved. “Stupid heavy baggies.. Why would anyone want to travel.. is it always this hard?

Comment

Jason looked out the window and saw Seki trying to move with all of her things in either her hands, or her mouth.

"Pffft- Haha! Here, let me help you.", Jason called out as he jumped out of the second floor window.

Right before he hit the ground, Jason slowed down his falling speed and gently landed on the floor, as if he was a feather. He then reached out his hands for her to give him something.

"Hmm... You know, I could make you a sheath for your... chainsaw/katana hybrid.", Jasson said.
                            sigpic

Comment

salt flats(considering approximately 7 hours of sleep)8:00AM

Matomo woke up and stretched, getting rid of the kinks in his muscles caused by the long hours with no movement. "ow!", he winced as he realised that while he slept, he had rolled onto his side, cutting off the blood flow to his left foot, and now he was experiencing pins and needles. Then he drew the 'net' back in, there was no point using it now. He reached into his bag to get some fruit and realized that they were all shriveled. He groaned, he hated dried food, it must be the exposure to the salt.

Matomo debated for a while if he should do it, it always took some energy from him and there was usually no reason to do so. When he decided that the potential gains outweighed the losses, he gathered all the fruit into one pile, on top of the pack and picked up his grimoire from where it had lain on the ground all night. He dusted off the salt coating it and started to concentrate his energy into the fruit through the book. Slowly, the fruits started filling up again and returned to their non-dried out state, even those which were under ripe or overripe, became ripe. He had been able to return 'damaged' beings to a desired state, the only limitations were that they took the same amount of energy it would take if the object in question to revert to that state, and it only worked on living things or once living, so he could not suddenly repair iron and stone tools. Sadly, it also did not work on himself. Matomo grabbed an apple from the pile and ate it as he once again opened the book on speed magic.

A while later he finished off the book on speed magic. He sat and brooded for a while, the book had not contained much due to the rarity of speed magic. He was not satisfied with what he had read and wanted to find out more. The only thing worth note was that the magic affected the molecules of the object, not the object itself, it was basically the same, but technicalities like that could always come in useful. Maybe there was a more comprehensive book somewhere in the city, but first he needed to determine how dangerous it would be for him to attempt an entrance. After all he was wanted. So he started limping towards the city, cursing the sensation in his leg.

another while later

Matomo laughed out loud, entrance to the city would be easy! the bounty on him was low and the description was vague. he didn't even need to bother hiding himself with magic, at least not after he was past the gates, then all he needed to do was shove his jacket into the pack and the eyes would do the rest of the job. Grinning for no reason at all, Matomo carried out those steps and entered the city. The only precaution he would take was to try to avoid that Sidna, thus he set out to find a library on the opposite side of the city where he had met her: towards the north district.
                              Last edited by bookdragon2000; 07-27-2013, 06:14 AM.
                              How many times can you die a day~?
                              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Regius North District

After sleeping for a a few hours she woke up. It was a nice morning.The first thing to cross her mind was if there had been any sightings of that boy with speed magic.
                                They did pretty much after all have spies in most cities. And since many of them were sound magicians they would be effective too.

The first thing she did after waking up was to hear if there had been any anomalies around Everbloom forest.
                                She was happy with the answer, there had been a baker killed in a village called Kalkun in the Rockhill district.

she would need a disguise, luckily she had a few things she could use at her home. While she was walking home however she encountered the light mage.
                                He had some nerve to show his face in the city again after what happened yesterday. In a way she was still happy to have found him tough.
                                "BOY, STOP! GUARDS, GRAB HIM."
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...