X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everbloom Forest - 12:40

Jason looked over to see an aggressive looking dog coming towards him. It was dragging what seemed to be a robed woman being pulled behind it. The robe was green with a red trim, and flowed in the soft breeze.
    The woman had long crimson hair and wore a leather belt which held various bags and cans. Jason didn't know what they held and didn't care. Right now, a dog as coming straight for him, crushing twigs and rustling leaves as it nearly dragged its master off of her feet.

(F*ck, I knew I should have covered myself in mud. That would have hidden my scent and thrown off the dog. Nobody would come this deep into the forest with a dog like that. She must work for those same people that attacked my father. She's going to kill me. I need to stop that dog.)

Jason reached into one of his various pouches and pulled out a tiny Titanium alloy spike. It measured at about 2 inches long and 9 millimeters in diameter. Jason laid the metal spike on his hand and aimed it at the dog's head. Instead of throwing it, Jason did something that would defy logic, or at least it seemed that way. Solid objects seem to be solid, but all they are is a clump of atoms condensed to a slow vibration. Jason focused on all of the atoms in the metal spike, causing them to vibrate differently. He focused on all of them, slowing them down and synchronizing their vibration. He then began to adjust their vibration pattern and synced them all up to vibrate in one direction. From there, he simply increased their vibration speed to unbelievable speeds, causing the metal spike to shoot off at 650 mph.

The metal spike rammed straight through the dog's skull and out it's left haunch, almost hitting the woman as well. The metal spike lodged itself halfway into a nearby tree.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:42 AM

"AHA, NEVER MIND, IT APPEARS HE'S NOTICED US!~" Vox said, "Make sure you don't kill him, Sidna, Tyruss wants this one alive~ Have fuuun~"

Vox was never any good in a fight, so he retreated.

(Yep, short post to get him out of there. He's a more... minor character, hence the short post)
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:43

The dog was dragging her straight towards the bot. ("I knew I should have left him behind when I got sight of him myself. Well to late for that now.")
        As she got nearer another person walks out. ("Vox, haven't seen him in a while. If only he had come earlier I would maybe have actually released the dog. As I remember he doesn't like to fight though.")
        She let go of the when she was right in front the boy. The boy however instantly killed the dog by some magic she didn't really know what was.

"Hello there little boy. Have you gotten lost in the forest? Here let me lead you home. It's dangerous to walking alone in the forest at this hour you know" she said to the boy, trying to anger him.
        In the meantime she also let the wind move a few leaves into words in front of Vox. The leaves kept on morphing into different words while he was reading. It was their way of communicating while Sidna faced the target.
        This was how it was every single time. Fighting the target while chit chating with Vox through leaves.

"Hello there Vox. Ass you can see, yes I'm tracking someone.
        I'm sorry if it have been a while. I have been attending to the battle field for some time. When I'm not on the battle field, I'm studying the process of mimicking other magic types as usual.
        I'm sorry I couldn't get you, but I had no idea about where you were. Funny that we meet here randomly. Have you finally gotten some gutts and began tracking for yourself or are you simply here because of Seki?
        If It's the latter I'd hope you don't get killed.
        I do must say that I miss your tracking. You're good you know. And you don't run head on up to the target like that dog, except that one time, you know..."
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:45

"Hello there little boy. Have you gotten lost in the forest? Here let me lead you home. It's dangerous to walking alone in the forest at this hour you know.", the strange woman with the green robes said.

Jason glanced over to the man reading the leaves. He seemed to possibly be a friend of the green robed woman, based on the way he presented himself to her.

Jason quickly returned his gaze back to the woman and pulled another 2 inch, 9mm spike out of one of his pouches and spoke quietly, so that he wouldn't interrupt the fight going on behind him, the one along the fork in the road. The last thing he wanted was to fight three people at once. Yes, he did kill 36 people at his house, but he still didn't like to fight large numbers of people, especially if he didn't know their battle prowess.

"I highly recommend you run. I'm very deadly with these spikes. I can make them pierce even the hardest armor. Are you one of Tyruss's men.. women?", Jason asked the green robed woman, ready to attack at a moment's notice. He didn't trust her, and he had absolutely no reason to.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest: Scorched earth battlefield

The sudden flash of light was indeed troubling, stunning the girl long enough that she had to halt her dance. Instinctively she closed her eyes and continued following Tenebrae’s sent. She could sense her coming closer which was actually her plan from the beginning. If it looked like she wanted to fight from a distance the enemy would attempt to rush in and fight a close rang battle. Seki may have been insane but she had learned quite a lot from past battles.. Rather than trying to avoid the attack that was sure to come Seki charged back at Tenebrae. As human nature would dictate her first reaction would be to protect her head and thus she lifted her blade above her in defense. Lucky for her, the blade caught Tenebrae’s light sword.

While holding her in deadlock at this close range Seki was finally able to open her eyes and get a good look at her new foe. While they each struggled to push the other’s blade back Seki took her free hand and gently placed it on her enemies’s cheek.

“I found you”

She said as a Yellow flame started radiating from Tenebrae’s body. Seki had done this before covering a shield in such a flame, burning whatever was combustable inside it or in the air around it however it was different for human’s The yellow flame around her body was being fuled by the oxygen in Tenebrae’s blood cells. Not only would this remove any oxygen from her bloodstream it would also cause her blood to boil soon. And if thatweren,t bad enough, Tenebrae was now a living bomb, at least until the spell wore off or she died.

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:50

"Run? What do you mean by that. If I ran now I would miss the great storm coming this way. Just look, lightning. And even better, no rain to put it out."

Sidna then pointed at the sky after a few seconds the first lightning bolt stroke. "Well I suppose I just have to take you by force then."

The wind suddenly began to blow extremely quickly around the boy. Knocking up debris to stop the sight.
              (I may not be allowed to kill him, but I suppose I can burn him a little.)
              A second later the small tornado burst out in flames.

The next thing she did was to cover his head in a vacuum bubble. For each breath he took he lost a little bit more oxygen.
              As he was unable to gain any more it was just a game of seeing how long he would last with a limited supply of oxygen.
              It was the exact same reason that she didn't just encase all of his head in vacuum. In the worst case she had a can off sleeping gas.

"As for if I'm with Tyruss. Yes, I would say so. However, this is something I'm doing on my own. No one is ordering me to do it.
              Try to make it fun okay. I haven't hunted in about a month so I'm a little bit russy."

Just to have it a little bit more fun she used the fire to create a few flames that went out after a few seconds all over him.
              After all she was completely safe from his attack because of all the debris.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Hell Master looked outside, and saw a giant fire tornado in a thunder storm.

"What the..."

He decided to go over to the source of the fire tornado. He got up off of his chair and put on a cloak made to withstand his intense lightning should something go awry, taking the rods with him. He knew that it was going to take him forever to get there...

He crossed over much distance of forest. During the trek, a couple animals tried to kill him, but he simply zapped them afraid.

"I swear, who could it be this time..." He said to himself.
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-22-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Jason's situation was dire. Not only was he losing oxygen, he was also being burned by the hot roaring flames.

(That's it, time to kill...), Jason thought as he gritted his teeth and focused on his surroundings.

First, Jason increased the speed of his nervous system, allowing him to slow his world down, allowing him more time to think. His neural impulses increased in speed and frequency, causing everything he could see to slow down. His hearing was also affected. The roaring of the flames deepened in tone and each crackle could be easily heard. He then performed his trick with the metal spike, only this time he used it on the air around him. Jason sucked all of the air feeding the flames and forced them all into the vacuum. It was a little hard, considering that the air was being pushed away from his face, but he altered the vacuum's very edges and created a hole, allowing all of the oxygen back into his lungs. The flames darted towards him, then blew outward as he forced all of the oxygen in the air away from them. The flames blew out and fizzled away, allowing Jason a split second of rest. For him, that split second felt more like 2 minutes, thanks to his magically enhanced reflexes.

Jason then drew out his Clockwork Chainsaw. The chainsaw was the size of a Greatsword and on one end, it had a super-hardened Titanium alloy blade covering one side of the chainsaw's chain. The other side was a very intimidating looking chain, opne that was capable of reducing most armors to little more than metal shavings. The chainsaw was not finished, but Jason did some modifications to it, such as a button on it's stabilization handle. This button pushed the chain ever so slightly. From there, Jason would speed up and maintain the chain's speed with his magic. Jason pressed the starter button and the chainsaw roared to life as Jason caused its chain to spin at 293 feet per second, more than twice as fast as a normal chainsaw. This was only Jason keeping the chain slow. He could make the chain go up to 1173 feet per second, but that would cause the chain to break the sound barrier, creating a lot of noise. Not only that, it would drain Jason of his energy very quickly.

Jason ran towards Sidna at 200 mph, and swung his "Chainsword" at her gut as he ran past her left flank, trying to slice her in half. The "Chainsword" roared at it approached Sidna's abdomen, as if it was hungry for blood.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-22-2013, 01:45 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Everbloom forest-12:30

To matomo`s surprise, the dog just ran by ,dragging a women wearing a green cloak behind it. So if they weren`t chasing him, who were they chasing? The only thing he could think of was the boy, he bent the nearly nonexistent light around himself just to be safe and was about to set off after her when another men also went by, matomo paused for a while, and then shrugged and followed the man."all of this should explain itself in due course

12:50
                    Matomo sat perched in a tree, enjoying the performance, the boy seemed to have speed magic, the boy made the spike zoomed at such high speeds that the nomal human eye would not be able to percieve them, but by manipulating the light, matomo was able to see them. He was about to sit back and enjoy the fight when he saw that the other guy behind the women seemed to be about to join the fight. `that is unfair....`

Matomo grabbed his grimoire and while the three were preoccupied, the boy with the fire, the women and the men with their conversation as well as the boy, Matomo cast the spell, the ring of runes glowed briefly and then died down. To the boy and the woman, nothing happened, but from the man's point of view, he was now standing next to the boy as now to him the two now looked like each other.

`there, that should make it more interesting....`

(additional)

Just then a flaming branch landed at the base of the tree and exploded. throwing matomo off his perch and into the forest, where he was immediately knocked unconscious upon hitting a rock. While explosions continued around, he lay there oblivious, his things scattered about him, while under the eyelids, his eyes slowly cooled from red to black.

(note: i read trouble's post and wanted to put this and yet did not want to dictate the future too much by making a suffieciently long post and not machine gun post, so i just edited it in here)
                    Last edited by bookdragon2000; 07-22-2013, 10:02 AM. Reason: sry, the phone made reading hard...i prefer real physical books
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Hell Master was growing tired.

"God, when will this journey end?!"

He kept walking until he tripped on a hole filled with mud.

"Oh, god, this is not good..."

He removed his foot, but his shoe came off.

".... Jesus..... Calm down... I can get it back."

He reached in the hole to where my shoe stuck out. He pulled it out, but the mud on the shoe flung at his face.

"Grr..... I swear, once I find out who disturbed this glorious weather, I'll..."

He flung the mud off the shoe on a tree, put it back on, then kept walking.

"Mud. The one thing I hate most for so many reasons... I just hope that that doesn't happen aga-WHOOAAA!!!!"

He tripped on another mud hole.

"Grrr, FOR FU-"

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:45 AM

Wh-what? What is this?! Why is my body so getting so hot?! I've gotta get away from this psycho!

Tenebrae coudld feel her body temperature rising quickly. She couldn't tell what this girl was doing, but it was harming her and that was reason enough for her to disengage. Like a small child touching a hot iron, she immediately separated herself from the source of her pain and focused all the light she could into her eyes. She summoned a pair of noseplugs made of Hard Light and forced them into Seki's nostrils to keep her from giving chase. It was a childish trick, yes, but she needed to get away immediately. She turned on her heel and sprinted back to her command post.

After a minute or so of running, she made it out of Seki's spell range, and her body began to cool down. It wasn't long after that she reached her command post. Many of the wounded soldiers were already sent back to Regius.

"Ok... that girl... is far too dangerous... rotten little bitch nearly killed me by boiling my blood.... Captain!"

The same soldier from before ran up to Tenebrae, ready for orders.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Order the soldiers back to Regius... This is too much of a problem to deal with right now."

"Yes, ma'am..."

The captain grabbed a torch and held it high above his head.

"All forces pack up and return to base! This operation is over!"

Phenom chased out the last of the Regiusian forces in Spera. He was completely exhausted by the time it was over. Far too much of his energy went into usage of his speed magic, and Spera was now a burning ruin, likely with no survivors. He sighed and stared at a burned out building briefly before turning to head out of Spera and towards a town east of Everbloom.

"This damn empire... all those people are trapped in the log-in void now because of one man's greed. Damn him..."

Vox grinned as he read Sidna's messages. They were certainly a sight for his sore eyes.

"Sidna, you didn't forget about ol' Vox! I'm so happy~ I'm so happy!~"

He danced around briefly, overjoyed by Sidna's response.

"Alas~ I have not begun tracking on my own. I was out for a walk, that's all! I like walking in the rain at night. It's liberating~!"
                        Last edited by Kilelicus; 07-22-2013, 10:30 PM.
                        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:45 AM to 12;50 AM

By boiling her blood Seki hoped to kill this woman in slow and extremely painful way, this why she didn’t just melt her face off when she very well could have. However it backfired when the sudden flash of light blinded her sight and the light plugged her senses. With no way to find her Seki Franticly picked up whatever she could from the ground and tossed them about randomly. Each object made she glow with the same yellow fire and so long as there were some sort of combustible substances with in the objects generic build. The projectile would explode upon a rough enough impact. However fortune shined on Tenebrae that day and she was able to get away without being blown to tiny tiny bits. The other people in the area however may not be so lucky as one and then many of the blunt objects found themselves falling on their end of the battle field casing random explosive rain of body parts and broken armor. The result would be multiple moderate explosions all happening around Jason and Sidna and endangered everyone in the area. This would have given Jason the perfect chance to flee while under cover from the rage of hell fire should he chose to do so.

Comment

Sidna looked on as the boy was being cooked alive. She had lively memories from this. She used to do it with a lot of her targets.
                            ("He does take some time, shouldn't he have fainted by now. Maybe a lightning bolt can tell.")
                            Sidna the proceeded to move some of the clouds in a way that they were bound to hit pretty close to where they were standing.

Suddenly something came out of the flames. She didn't have time to think of any way to counter it.
                            She gathered all of the flammable gasses in close vicinity and made a big explosion sending both her and the boy on the ground.
                            That's it little boy. No more holding back. At the same time some of the cans around her belt began to release a few gases.
                            Sleeping gas which she forced into the young boy. And not just sleeping gas. Just for the foul stench she also added som ammonia to the mix.

Meanwhile the clouds had come close enough to give a few lightning bolts to the area they were in.
                            "Only Sinki have gotten away from me. I will not let the same happen twice!"
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Everbloom Forest - 12:51

Jason didn't have much time to act, so he he did what he needed to do.

He gathered up his will to keep standing, and kept going. Jason gathered all of the molecules in Sidna's body and began to alter their vibrations. The cells in her body moved one way, then another. Jason increased their vibration speed to incredibly high levels, heating everything up. Soon, her skin became very sensitive to even the breeze in the wind. Jason was destabilizing her cellular integrity and cooking her. He then did the same to her blood and to the air she was breathing, causing her blood to boil and the air in her lungs to heat up. If she didn't leave immediately, the final result would be fatal.

"How.. how do you like being cooked alive? Hurts, doesn't it", Jason said in a strained voice as he continued to fight off the affects of the sleeping powder. Fireballs from the girl behind him rained down around him and the green robed woman, lighting up the battlefield and giving the situation a bigger feeling of urgency.

Jason's vision was blurry and his balance was impaired, but all he needed was to hold out for a little longer. If green robed woman still persisted, then she would die. If she somehow stopped his assault, he was ready to use his last bit of energy to escape. He could put at least 40 miles between them. All he had to do was alter his jump with his speed magic. He would soar through the air and land somewhere in the Rockhill District. He wouldn't have to worry about dying from such a jump, thanks to his magic. In the end, his destination would be a test of luck. Jason brought his attention back to the woman he was cooking alive.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-22-2013, 11:33 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hell Master kept on walking, but he was extremely agitated at he mud holes he kept tripping on. His shoes were now drenched in mud and the bottom of his cloak were lined with dirt. He began standing in place and thought to himself in anger.

"I swear, if I trip on one more mud hole, I'm gonna- huh?

He looked down and realized that he was slowly sinking into the ground.

"...... DAMMIT!!!!"

He summoned a thunderbolt from the sky that was unrivaled to the others.

"Jeez!!!"

He looked up, and noticed that there was another flash of artificially summoned lightning.

"Now what?"

He thought to himself as he escaped the giant mud hole.

Let's see, fire tornado, an artificial bolt without my consent, clouds moving... Oh, I think I know what's going on.

He kept on walking at a faster rate. He was now three quarters of the way there.

I'm coming for you, both my enemy and my rival...

Comment

Working...
                                X