X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I can't remember if I learned how to use AutoCAD. I think I might have opted for Blender, due to my familiarity, as well as the fact that it was more versatile and could export the same file formats. I think I might have used it a couple times though.

Anyways, I wish I could listen to music, but this phone has a limited amount of data.

Anyways, we now know how the Caeles could have created an entire universe as well.

You know, what if they used the energy behind creating universes as a means to generate power, like they somehow create a universe, harvest the energy from the Big Bangs, then erase that universe?

Also, is there anything else that needs to be talked about, or is there more work that needs to be done on this topic?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Let's move on to something else, perhaps delving into the individual races and some cultures of the galaxy...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok... where to start...

Well first, what are ALL the races?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

In order of timeline

Caeles

Arcain
          Prometheos

Vatian
          Papillian
          Irian

Humans

Of all of them, we've touched on Caeles, Vatian, Prometheos, and Papillian.
          And by that I mean mentioned a few points.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so who should we talk about first?

Who do you think we should tackle first?
            sigpic

Comment

First...
              ...Arcains

They were prominent in Era of the Dawn but then the Phoenix incident occurred.

A handful of possibilities is that they did survive and lived on Alcyon and Nox somehow...

Demonarcs don't make a lot of sense since Nihiliods are the real threat.

Comment

Then the demonarcs could ally with the others to face this new adversary
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Right...

But what is odd now is how Demonarcs come about

Arcain > path of chaos: Noxarc > complete chaos/power: Demonarc.

...part of me was toying with the notion the Arcains that became Demonarcs did so willingly... The question is... Why?

Part of me wants to say during the Phoenix Incident, Tina (Arcain) might have tried to tap into the power of the Noxarc path in order to defend the Manor...

Comment

The Will is a power that can drive even the weakest to be the strongest of all, maybe they wanted the power to conquer or maybe they wanted power to show they are the same as the others.

Some could have had good reasons to search for this power while others wanted it to be on top of the civilizations. It is all a matter of perspectives

Trust me I got something for EG that can be seen with crossed reactions, but it all falls to how you see such actions.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"power to show they are the same as the others."

The Arcain Revolt

It could have been where many Arcains chose a side...

...though this made me think...
                      Noxarcs and thus Demonarcs are power
                      ...then what would Luminarcs be?

Comment

@Cucoo

What are Luminarcs? Can you provide some backstory?
                        sigpic

Comment

Luminarcs are another form of Arcain. Supposed to be the opposite of Noxarc.

Of course if it wasn't obvious, I butchered some Latin with the names

Lumen - Light/Day
                          Nox - Dark/Night

Something I was toying with is...
                          The Light Mages and Dark Mages of Alcyon...
                          Perhaps they are actually Luminarcs and Noxarcs...

This could help explain what either path is capable of...but it doesn't really help much since I have very little on any of that either...

Comment

@Cucoo

Well I knew about their connotations with light, but I don't believe I've heard of them until now. Either that, or I need to get b ack to the RPs sooner than I thought.

So the Luminarcs basically followed the same process as the noxarcs, only they chose a different path?

As for the Arceans, what traits and abilities separate them from the other races?

(Also I might be slow to reply, so please be patient with me. )
                            sigpic

Comment

Right. Noxarcs are like...the path of Chaos and Luminarcs follow the path of Order.

As for the Arcains in general...
                              ...once upon a time ago I always referred to them as "The Creators"
                              Even though now such a title would seem more fitting for the Caeles.

And to explain a bit, before I named them, I referred to the Prometheos as "The Ancients."

4 years ago, I had the Arcains as the ones who created a second Venturian galaxy. They were the architects of everything. (I always pictured them back then as hooded figures for some reason.)
                              The Ancients, the Prometheos, were the Mortal Gods. Powerful beings that...before had no real ties to the Arcains.

Now, Prometheos were nobility due to their power and the Arcains were subjected to servitude.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so the Arceans are hooded, right? That would be a part of their culture. What do they look like.

Also, we'll get to the Prometheos soon. We'll just keep in mind that the Prometheos were able to enslave the Acains.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X