X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    I think he meant as far as the rp so far. And if not... I'm still curious -w-...

Comment

OK That didn't take long.

This is how it's gonna go. (I really shouldn't spoil the plot twist but hey)

John receives a letter that hints the presence of Ur Didact in Sinnoh. Suspecting that he is up to no good in the Sinnoh region, John tries to find him by going through the Sinnoh League and the Elite Four only to find the Ur Didact himself as the Champion. Why Ur Didact became the Champion, I cannot tell.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

For the same damn reason that Blue was...

Comment

@Wriggle

That sounds interesting to me.

It will also give John more incentive to go through the gym battles and stay in the Pokemon world a little while longer, instead of quickly finding one of the legendaries and getting teleported home.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
            I'll proceed with the post then.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Someone tell me what time it is in the RP? (Japan time)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

should still be dawn of Christmas Eve

Comment

Dawn. Ok.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Didn't you already make an intro post for Yukari? It was back when John was training.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                        I know.

I made that post when I had my app up in the archive, thinking that I needed the app on it to post.

I'm gonna post another one for Yukari when the RP setting gets a bit more towards morning/noon. Until then, I'm going to focus on AtWaP and making the app for Yuuka, Vi, amd Jink http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/d/d4/Jinx.move04.ogg
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

It would take John about an hour to train and run, then another hour to talk to Renamon, Nera, and Otori, give Otori directions, go to Nevada, and help with killing a knight, so the time should be about 8 AM right now.

Wow, time flies. 0_0
                          Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 06:36 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ wriggs

wait where did your app for Yukari go? I can't find it anymore...
                            But list off all your characters and if ya can, link me the post where any of em are (you just had Yukari's done right?)

Derp nvm

Comment

Just a quick check up, who here is planning to do a personal arc, i.e. Neo with her sigma takeover arc. Just a note, personal arcs mean an arc based around a game. Like, say, a personal arc is if Vaas tried to nuke America.

Comment

@ Wonder

I have two in a sense

The first is mainstream for the "Undercurrent War" between the various organizations (because I control ACO's leaders and their lead hitman Eleos)
                                Also I need to collaborate with Katrix and S121 about SCAE and the mysterious "ORGANIZATION" which I think Major will want to input on a bit...

The second ties up the loose ends with Robin using Morgan.

EDIT: And this is it guys. I'ma force myself away for the next two weeks for Finals. You all can use the old system of accepting apps and such, just keep yerselves organized so that when I come back ya all could just pass over a summary of the IC (Though I think the google doc Katrix has will do for that...) and list of apps that came in and was accepted by the community.

Keep them on record however works best.

Anyway, cya all in 2 weeks. Cheers.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-01-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X