X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

You know I could have still had Rena notice the man flying in the sky being attacked by monkeys, and had her just stand there looking confused as all hell then pretend she didn't see anything...

Comment

Well, I fixed it somewhat. Your turn, S1.

@ SUSTIC
      How about she sees it and rind toward it. By the time the talk is done, she will have arrived. How fires that sound?

Comment

@Wonder

Hang on. Looking it all over.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Nah it's okay. I still am thinking of something else for Rena to run into Isaac.

Comment

@Wonder

My edit is done.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know the perfect new sword for Raven... His sword Raven has when he's a Blade Master in the game (except made out of the same material's that Jack's sword are made of.)

Extremely lightweight, with the blade measuring at a decent 3 and a half feet the sword is designed to be used for fast and deadly swipes aimed at vital points rather than direct and brutal attacks.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok. I also edited my post for you. I added Lily into my post.
                sigpic

Comment

finals are killing me.. just got back from school from a 48 hour project today at 2 am

seeing that I have 315 posts to check, it will take a while to get back on track
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hey Kristia.

I hope you survive through finals >-> just know that we all hope you get through them all okay!

Comment

I feel that only my stubborness is keeping me awake to be honest

yet keep expecting me to be away from time to time this 2 weeks, school´s last stand is still going
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

Welcome back!

What's with them giving out extensive projects?
                        sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Well all I can really do is say try not to push yourself too hard.

@S121

Goodmorning.

Comment

well utsuh, this project was a house/museum were we had to design the house entirely, make an extensive background story for the couple who lived there. Then the hard part: Make a gallery of 80 greek/roman/ethruscan pieces of art (statues, vases, paintings etc..). place them in the house and catalog them with the name, where it was found, how it was made, where it is now and how the couple got it.

It took us 63 pages to print everything plus the sheet with the house design

And im taking my rests sus, I just had the last round with one of my partners to do the editing and we will give the work to the teacher tomorrow

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

WTF!? 0_0

That's a little big for a 2-day project, isn't it? 0_0;;;

I'm pretty sure I would fail if I had to do that in only 2 days.

@SUSTIC

Post incoming...
                              sigpic

Comment

actually it is a whole week project, I have been in override almost the whole week, I could say work has been my place to actually rest, here I just get on my couch and fall asleep

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X