X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I don't really know. From what I understand, the mouse village is pretty far away, and if John rushed him over there, that would be metagaming because that would imply that he knows that Shulk is going to die.

We could always say that John somehow stumbles into the assassin, who happens to have the antidote. It would play into his uncanny luck, so it probably won't be metagaming.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@mima

*suppresses laughter*
      Well...good thing Kenway has a few 20 some darts...
      Now if it repeated...
      Sleep
      Berserk
      Sleep again
      Berserk again
      ...he'll be pumped so full of sleep darts he might not wake up normally...

@wonder
      Its up to S121 when she gets introduced. The son is a particular setup I want so as to say: "surprise~"

@s121
      Wouldn't he be able to scan the dart and find out its poisonous?

Comment

@ Cucoo
        Funny you should say that. Me and S1 were pm-ing and, well, I have meself a little surprise as well. Plus we got the backstory for Takoizu for the most part.

Comment

@Cucoo

I was thinking about introducing her after the library sub-arc, but I could do it now and explore how the future is through Takoizu's eyes. Wonder and I already talked about giving people a glimpse of what the bleak future would look like, also about the Neo-Yakuza still being there.

Takoizu's basically going to infiltrate their base, get the files on all the Characters, read about them, then go back in time.

Think of it like a prologue that will give the reader insight into Takoizu's life, as well as how the survivor/survivors fared. It's going to be close to an apocalyptic scenario. The world is in pieces after PALADIN dropped an anti-magic nuke onto Gensokyo to kill all the Youkai, only to damage the earth. The bomb was a little more powerful than they thought. It actually killed ALL the Characters in Gensokyo, but the magical fallout spread and sapped the life out of almost everything.

What are your thoughts on this future?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Wait, don't post anything yet S1. I've still gotta talk to ya about the arrangements.

Comment

@s121
              Ya that would do quite nicely.
              I wanted to have ACO blow something up, so that would be ok since that's what we're trying to prevent

Though could it be...less instant?
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

Anyone even on?

Comment

Good morning everyone

I just had a crazy dream. I got to feel th4e wrath of Spira(Infinite Project). The thing is that the dream was near perfect. It was consistent, there was no areas I could recognize from real life and to top it all of after it had been a while I couldn't even use the method of asking myself how I got there as the dream lasted for something like a week. I even saw myself waking up. The only weak spots was that I saw my father, which I pretty much never see and I had to dodge a little bit of danmaku to get to my father. That was after the second part of the dream tough. Oh I didn't mention it? Even waking up didn't let me escape. Once I fell asleep again I drifted back into the dream. The only difference was that it wasn't as consistent. In the end it got a little crazy because of Spira, but it was still very realistic

@S121

Found out it was distributed trough a live Stream. SE was lazy as they didn't have any livestream in HD.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Katrix

I love those kind of dreams. Sadly I get them only once in a blue moon. Either way goodmorning, and I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant dream. I wish my dreams would be a bit more like that... lately I've only had nightmares...

Comment

Goodmorning for the most part.

I'm almost done with Takoizu's post, then I'm going back to sleep.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Goodmorning for the most part. I was also going to tell you that I'll be on mumble... then I saw that you said you were going back to sleep afterwards xD

Comment

@SUSTIC

It wasn't just a dream. I did say I kind of got to see Spira's wrath right? Lueckily it wasn't directed at me tough. It was something in between a dream and a nightmare. I nearly never get nightmares.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@SUSTIC and Katrix

Yay! I'm finally done with the post (after falling asleep before typing up half of it) !

How is it? I'm not really good at making introduction posts that don't involve the Character simply waking up, but I think this one works.

What are your thoughts?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I actually like the post. I just wonder what happened to other characters like Chung, Raven, Elsword, Shadow, Knuckles, X, Zero, and many others in the RP. I mean a lot of them could have died in the future right? Though wouldn't a few have survived?

Sorry it's just a thought.

Comment

Goodmorning again people.

Anyways I liked your post S1, and SUSTIC does raise a good question.

I'm guessing that Zero probably died trying to protect Nitori, and the others and the Maverick Hunters being completely wiped out. Dr. Light passed away due to old age along with Wily, X is probably dead yet still alive as his Cyber Elf form from the Zero series (which to put it bluntly is kind of like X being a ghost. Not a spiritiual one, but rather a digital one.)

Comment

Working...
                                X