X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    *clang* I just read over the past few TSU posts and I completely did not see yours until now. Now it seems as if your character was completely ignored. Eh. As they say, what wasn't written didn't happen. Trista failed to notice that she was being watched. But... If it so happens that a certain red-haired apple lover was watching Trista...

EDIT: After looking closely at your post, it seems that it's your blood mage instead. There might be something in Trista's post about her but I'm not too sure.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Looks like Major really was right. That was Sinuda. From now on I will add some osrt of tag saying what character it is.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        Yeah... This is one of the reasons why I held back on writing and creative expression when I was younger. I was never able to give context or sufficient detail to the reader. Of couse, you learn and you understand.
        (I was going to talk about perception and interpretation. And that what the writer sees is not always what the reader sees. But I just want to cut to the chase.)
        Like I said in my edit, I can still work this in. Trista technically hasn't left the library. If anything, I could use this as an opportunity.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix (And basically everyone)

Comment

@TRXD

Alright. I'll try to write something up quick.

EDIT: And I'm done. Now I'm going to bed.
            Last edited by Katrix; 01-26-2014, 08:22 PM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Back from a rage odisey in dark souls. but beated bed of chaos finally

how is everyone today?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Fine on my end, nothing new.
                Last edited by Zekai; 01-26-2014, 09:11 PM.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Guys

I need help

I need a picture for an OC of mine, Grey

I was digging through Phantasy Star and found this

This would be perfect....If it was a guy in his 20-30s with a more masculine outfit with a similar "concept"

...unless I somehow pull off the concept of Grey being like Robin in Fire Emblem and instead of going with my original concept of him being...him, I make Grey a girl...
                  ...Grey...
                  ...doesn't sound feminine at all...
                  ....bah....

Comment

@Cuckoo
                    Want me to draw it?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Then again, Grey being female would be ironic, wouldn't it? Everyone would be expecting a guy, but what they get is a girl. Nobody said that colors had genders, did they?
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye it would be ironic.
                        Though it would kill the concept of Grey being mistaken for Revere, but if Grey was a girl and looked like that picture, then her "lineage"...
                        ...I don't know how that would play out...

@ Wriggs

If it's not too much to ask, I would say "pretty, pretty please, I will pay you in imaginary money"

and if you do, the only thing I would say is:
                        replace skirt with pants, turn into man, shorter- spikier hair, and that's about it.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-26-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

You can have her dress like a boy until someone finds out that he is a she.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Zekai

first time I read that I said to myself "For Grey, that wouldn't really work..."

...but the more times I read it...the more I think that if done correctly it might work...
                            It would make an interesting twist to what I had in mind for the "Original Part III End" (Where part III was actually what is currently Part II)

Comment

@Cucoo

It's up to you but the name Grey is normally used with males but I don't see a problem with using it for a female.

Comment

having a girl/boy dressing as the other gender is quite hilarious for some people

for others.. its disturbing XD

(don´t ask where I found it, google images showed it)
                                http://i.imgur.com/L8FEVQr.jpg
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X