X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Katrix

right, because a lake settles faster than a stream.

Anyway I think I'll suffer my canon of what Revere is and what Selene is for this rather than trying to suddenly try and fix it.

And now I'm going to sketch up some maps for Eternal Galaxy...
    The perfectionist in me is going to be screaming bloody murder.
    Good thing College has mortally wounded my perfectionist side and it's now on life support...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-24-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Morning everyone

Since I'll be hanging out with friends today, my posts will be sent from Tapatalk so if they seem a bit off, I do apologize.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Good morning.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

wb

oh and just to help put into perspective why the Monado III (Shulk's Monado) Can be insanely OP (by cutscene standards. By gameplay standards...it's still OP as you can achieve something like 75% or 95% crit rate and in Xenoblade, Crits are a multiplyer of like X2 or X5. And considering the Monado III has a max dmg range of 999-999 dependent upon Shulk's LVL, it's the most effective (not most powerful) weapon in gameplay.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd8RxYu8YpY

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

yay~ everyone's awake now~

@wriggs

Oh and I correct myself on the last post.

It's possible to obtain 100% crit rate.

Properties Edit
              ◾ Attack: 14x Lv - 18x Lv
              ◾ Attack in Lv 99: 999 - 999
              ◾ Physical Def: 25
              ◾ Ether Def: 25
              ◾ Critical Rate: +75%
              ◾ Block Rate: +15%
              ◾ Slots: 3

NotesEdit
              It is possible to increase this weapon's critical rate up to 100% through Shulk's skill trees' passive effects. This makes Monado III the only weapon in the game that is able to deal guaranteed critical hits.
              ◾ The Monado III comes with a single attack value, giving it perfect attack stability without the need for attack stability gems.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                Yeah just build Statik Shiv, PD, Tri Force, IE, and Youmu's and you're good to go.

Oh.
                Wrong game.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. I'll be on Mumble, and playing Elsword if ya need me.

Comment

Hmm really didn't want to double post...

But it was only necessary to grab attention back to the RP (since Edit doesn't bump the thread)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                      You there? You didn't answer my question as to what platforms you have. Nothing important, but... Just wondering if you're an xbox or PS type of guy.

Comment

Byw, anyone going to post in FaF?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Wonder

Yep, I'm here.

Well, I have an Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP, and Wii, but I usually stick to the PC unless there's a game on the consoles that I can't play on PC. There's more customization on the PC when it comes to games.

To me, what one uses doesn't really matter, just as long as it has the games you like.

I don't really see why people fight over consoles though. It seems like people fight over what console is better simply for the sake of fighting.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am so bored and so not feeling good.
                            Tried to head on the server for a bit and have a nice chat. No-one even recognised me. Not even Tewi, OniKing, Waifu or any of the other guys. I was just left in my own inner malice as I walked around the Minecraft world while they did their own thing.
                            Anyone still around? Or am I having one of those void days?
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I'm still here.

Having a bad day?

I've been having a fairly crappy day too, mainly for no reason at all. Just know that you're not alone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lack
                                of
                                food
                                makes
                                me
                                not
                                really
                                function
                                ...dammit I skipped breakfast and I just got something in me at 4 PM...
                                =w= uuuuuuuugh...

Well I feel better I get to showcase what Shulk is capable of.
                                I'm using a bit of game strategy mixed with cutscenes.

And then I find this pic of a cutscene...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-24-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X