X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lready got my energy back, so im doing what i need both irl and fanfiction
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
      As many people can play in a multiplayer, provided the server hoster has good enough internet.

Guns...
      That's the main part of the game. You can have shotguns and AKs and Uzis and Snipers and what not.
      There's not really a stealth system, but a skill can make you walk and run quieter.
      You can't block zombies, but you can micro them so you hit them but they don't since you have longer range.
      You also have vehicles from police cars to APCs.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Glad to hear.

Also, after playing Dead Space, I have but one question, one question that burns in my mind...

Who the f**k is "Peng"!?!?!? XD

@Wriggle

Haha! I'm getting the game first chance I get.

DON'T LET ME FORGET!!! XD
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Won't let you forget, you will be getting that, and hopefully I will be able to buy you Terraria if you don't let me forget.

Comment

Pneg.. now that is a mysterious term in Dead space, I just know it is a popular brand of something that would give euphoria (can´t specify which type) to the people since you can find posters of it in the games as also the treasures themselves.

Here is what the wiki says:

The term "Peng" is believed by many to be a type of erotic entertainment/service featuring an attractive woman. It may also simply be a brand of contraceptive. Many also believe that Peng may also be referring to a type of recreational drug, or both. Aboard the USG Ishimura and Titan Station, multiple posters and graffiti found on the walls of the Sprawl feature a female with lines such as: "I Want More Peng." Or more notably: "There's Always Peng!" In multiple languages, "Peng" is often slang for "attractive" or "money."
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, then they're either saying, "There's always an attractive woman", "There's always money", "There's always drugs", or, "There's always 'sexytime'." XD

Well, that just made the game a little more comical.

Also, I'm on Chapter 2 out of 12.

@Sus

I'll be sure to try and remember. XD
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I´m actually playing halo reach with a friend´s 360, got to beat it in legendary, but damn snipers XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Gotta be patient with legendary. That's how I beat it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia

Haha! I was actually playing Halo: Reach with my brother after beating Dead Space. XD

Good job on the Legendary. It's a trying task, and Reach WILL test your patience.

For some reason, Reach gave me a harder time than most of the other Halos. Maybe it's canonical like the difficulty in ODST.

(I'll check back in the next 25 - 30 minutes. Dead Space calls. )

@Mima

Exactly. Taking it nice and slow is the key.
                    sigpic

Comment

Reach is one of the harder halo games, the greatest challenge (for me) is the lone wolf achievement

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Which one is the "Lone Wolf" achievement again?

Also yea, it is right up there in difficulty with ODST, only ODST makes you regret it more. Don't get me wrong, I like parts of ODST, but I feel... bored when it comes to running around the city at night. It just feels empty to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

S121 your inbox is full.

Comment

@Sus

Fixed and replied.
                            sigpic

Comment

oy just as a note i am going to continue shinka knights when s1 is able to rp again. Him and zekai where the only people in the human/infecta faction. I'm also gonna allow people to have more characters when i bring it back. (need more characters so i don't have to post for umftilion npcs all the time)

Sorry if i forgot to explain this before, but i could have sworn i said something about it.

Comment

@trouble

I think I remember hearing you talk about it, although not directly to me.

Also, while I've been gone, I have added more to the Shinka Knights Upgrade List.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X