And what be that?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

When I read that name, I read Maribelle

Comment

@Isaac
        Mirabelle Corona. Or Mirry Corona, if you want.
        But, I'll have to save such a name for another time. Maybe for another RP or for that old fantasy story idea of mine.

@Cucoo
        Maribelle is just Mirabelle but with the A and I reveresed. Basically put Mirabelle in the Change Vowels in Names spam thread and there you go.

Unsure on whether to pester a certain someone about PMs or not.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-12-2014, 07:09 PM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Sure. Trista is a cute name anyway.

Anyway, teaser for my fifth character.

The name is Cygnus Stallion.

He looks like this.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Isaac
            Oh, I can agree on Trista being a very cute name for her and it does suit her very well.
            If it weren't for the whole Soul thing, then I wouldn't be complaining. But I can't even change that because she's mentioned her surname multiples times in the RP (yet no else has). Even still that's quite a lot of editing and hunting to find all entries of Trista's last name and change it.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Well Lynne wrote her surname so that counts. (/ =w=)/

I'm still wondering what would happen if crazy clone Flandre and enlightened original Flandre meets.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

Tbh last names are tricky for me

Kiara just happened to be one of the few EG characters with one.

Aion Leonares
                Kiara Aquala
                Starla Monroe
                Eleos Mithras

these are my only OCs that really have set names...
                out of over 50...

Comment

@Isaac
                  Damn it.

You're still wondering about it? I thought you had this thought over because I dicked you over due to the Flandre controversy. It was either your Flandre kills mine and I take the original, they never meet, or (S121's joke idea) they both meet and decide to both go with Cole.

Comment

Well I'm not mad about it, I'm just wondering about the reaction and how to make a joke out of it.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Isaac
                      Well, you know me. I take a joke too seriously sometimes. Hence why I have banned myself from posting in spam threads (although partially because I always forget about it).

Comment

@Wriggle and TRXD

I still say that they would use their combined efforts to create mayhem and mischief. I'm sure the real Flandre still knows how to have a good bit of fun.

I'm sure Flandre would be confused and a little shocked, but considering that she is calmer, she might get over it.

Speaking of which, I have the perfect reaction image for Flandre seeing her clone...

EDIT:

@Wriggle

Ahh, here it is. I already showed TRXD this.

This would be Flandre's reaction to seeing her clone.

I don't know why, but there's something priceless about her face in this image. XD

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...do-d508vec.png
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ TSU peeps

asdhfsda I assumed something

Who is the owner of the blood that was on the second floor?
                          I kinda need to know...
                          Considering Kiara has a magic pocket watch of dark magic that can double as a blood compass.
                          ...It'struetoEGcanon...

Comment

@Trxd
                            Yeah, you always go all Pyro over it. Mmph-Mmph-MMPH!

Also sent PM.

@Wriggle
                            Ah Flandre. Always a delight.

@Cuckoo
                            But... TSU isn't EG?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Kiara is from EG
                              I've decided to just use what I have from it to define everything she has.

So who's blood is it?

Comment

Hmm Blood Compass sounds interesting. Just know that TSU is set in 2014 while EG is set in 2014... Billion years.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X