X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know and im sorry about that, now im ready for it, (although its not my turn to post)
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
      I'll do a filler real quick.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

And I made a filler right now.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

ok, let me post
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

the madness of today resulted in

this

I feel better now.

And now I go to sleep.

Comment

Right, I'm here for a bit. Just woke up at 5AM because I'm going to travel to the south of the country to look around the town of Bath. Unsure on whether this'll affect any posts in the evening (tomorrow for you guys)
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Ok. Good luck on your trip.

@Wriggle

What's the process for animatography? What does John need to do to use it? Write in the air? Chant something? focus on Yuuka's soul?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                  Here, let me write a post on the IC on AtWaG. Until then, can you work on a small post that shows John helping Renamon in AtWaP?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

guys.. I have to go to sleep, I have an exam

goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Pringles, can you find me a direct quote about John's luck?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. Give me a sec, and you'll have a few of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Is this what you wanted?

“He is neither the smartest nor the fastest nor the strongest of the Spartans. But he is the bravest - and quite possibly the luckiest. And in my opinion, he is the best.”
                              —Dr. Catherine Halsey to Cortana

“You know me. When I make a promise…”
                              —John-117
                              “You… keep it. I do know how to pick 'em.”
                              —Cortana
                              “Lucky me.”
                              —John-117

"They let me pick, did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw... but me. Can you guess? Luck. Was I wrong?" - Cortana's voice in the beginning of Arrival.

"It worked, you did it! Just like you always do.." - Cortana, Halo 4

“I guess some of your luck has rubbed off on me.”
                              —Dr. Halsey
                              “We make our own luck, but I'll always be there when you need me.”
                              —John-117

Info on the luck:

He appears to deny Halsey's claims about his extraordinary luck at several points in the Halo Legends episode "The Package."

When Dr. Halsey and Lieutenant Jacob Keyes visited Eridanus II in 2517 to study him, they were impressed with his intellect and luck. In a final test of his viability as a candidate, he was asked to determine which side an old coin would land on. He watched the coin as it flew in the air and caught it before it could land, correctly stating which side was face-up and which was the side of the eagle.

At the age of fourteen, John underwent the dangerous SPARTAN-II augmentation procedures. These procedures killed 30 and physically disabled 12 of the Spartan trainees. John was one of 33 Spartans who survived the process unscathed, while the rest who could still operate were moved to positions in the Office of Naval Intelligence.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Night, good luck on your exam.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X