X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES XD

I also need a black felt top hat and maybe a fedora.

No man (I'M NOT A BOY!) is complete without a headgear.

Brb for an hour.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

eberyone, IŽll brb for dinner

I think I posted on everywhere I was needed, so Im waiting for others to post then
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, just popping in before I pop out.

So I took a personality test (a more professional one) and I ended up with ENTP. Here's the description.

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

It's pretty good. It's quite accurate as well. At least I didn't get what one of my friends got, 'The Devil's Advocate.'

Comment

@wonder

*does not see that in you at all*

But I'm not good at placing personalities...
          ever...

Comment

Mai boi, you haven't met me just yet............................................... ............

Comment

@ Wonder

from how you've been here I really can't imagine you being virtually the polar opposite of how you act here.

Comment

personality tests.. I donŽt like them
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  Yea, well, there are guys who pretend to be chicks online, soooo...

@ Kristia
                  I would agree. They're too obvious. But this one is more professional. Not that it'll change your outlook on personality tests.

Comment

Back.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm gone. Night y'all.

Comment

I hate them, because of them I had to be monitored for almost a year

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I'm back, and here's the personality I got.

http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

It's pretty accurate, other than the poetry bit. I'm actually really good at poetry when I try, but it's not always easy. I also like to use methods that are effective.

You know, I find them interesting as pieces of information that make you think deeply about yourself, how you work. They allow you to see things about yourself you might not have noticed, and they can sometimes help you connect the dots, to provide insight and a second opinion on your personality.

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Kristia

I can see why you would feel that way.

not everyone likes to be poked and prodded for responses.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                          Last edited by S121; 02-12-2014, 11:35 PM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

ppfpfppfpfhahahahaha

this is the same result I had in a less professional thing in Engineering one time

http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

And this first paragraph I think is why I go at odds with you peeps and why I'm so determined for endgame plans

INTJ personalities are perfectionists and they enjoy improving ideas and systems they come in contact with. As INTJs are naturally curious, this tends to happen quite frequently. However, they always try to remain in the rational territory no matter how attractive the end goal is – every idea that is generated by the INTJ’s mind or reaches it from the outside needs to pass the cold-blooded filter called “Is this going to work?”. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone.

INTJ personalities also have an unusual combination of both decisiveness and vivid imagination. What this means in practice is that they can both design a brilliant plan and execute it. Imagine a giant chess board where the pieces are constantly moving, trying out new tactics, always directed by an unseen hand – this is what the INTJ’s imagination is like. An INTJ would assess all possible situations, calculate strategic and tactical moves, and more often than not develop a contingency plan or two as well. If someone with the INTJ personality type starts working with a new system, they will regard the task as a moral obligation, merging their perfectionism and drive into one formidable force. Anyone who does not have enough talent or simply does not see the point, including the higher ranks of management, will immediately and likely permanently lose their respect.
                            INTJs are very good strategic thinkers, often using this strength to devise multiple contingency plans in both professional and personal situations. They like to plan ahead and be prepared, imagining all the potential scenarios and consequences.
                            INTJ weaknesses
                            - Perfectionists. INTJ personalities loathe inefficiency and imperfection, trying very hard to iron out all the flaws and analyze all possibilities – if left unchecked, this trait can easily become a weakness, slowing down their work quite significantly and frustrating people around the INTJ.
                            - Likely to over-analyze everything. INTJs tend to believe that everything can be analyzed, even things that are not necessarily rational – e.g. human relationships. They may seek logical explanations and solutions in every situation, refusing to rely on improvisation or their own emotions.
                            Isuddenlyfeellikethisexplainseverything...
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-13-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

@Everyone

I actually got the bright idea of plugging in ATWAG's John into the personality test, and I gotta admit, it's pretty damn accurate. XD

http://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality

Next are other Characters! XD
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                                ppfpfppfpfhahahahaha

this is the same result I had in a less professional thing in Engineering one time

http://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

And this first paragraph I think is why I go at odds with you peeps and why I'm so determined for endgame plans

Isuddenlyfeellikethisexplainseverything...

Dear fucking god I got the same thing when I tried plugging into Hajime's personality from Infinite (and a bit of EG.) Turns out it's both accurate, and inaccurate. A lot of it sounds like him, while the other is much closer to my other OC Dave. Who biologically is Hajime's father in the sense that his DNA was used to make Hajime. So... yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X