X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to post something more for EG or are ye all waiting for someone?

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@Cucoo

Well, John is waiting for everyone to enter the sanctuary before acting. He needs to wait for everyone before he can close the door, so I'm just waiting a little to see what happens on Book's side, because once that door closes, I don't think there will be anyone else opening it.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon guys, sorry about my absents. Am I needed in TSU?
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Cucoo and S1

Waiting for that as well. Hajime and Eve both ran into the Sanctuary by now.

Comment

Ok right

So we have John, Hajime, Eve, and Mara are on the protected bridge
            Mima is in her pocket dimension heading that way

and Eorthe is as a sphere of energy going towards her ship outside in the unprotected area.

Comment

double post:

I found this....

and I suddenly want to figure out where I can use some...

http://imgur.com/a/lt8Ks?gallery

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, gonna wait on a post from Cucoo with Lisa before I make another update post.

Also I might be busy most of the day.

Comment

@Neo
                  So did everyone go boom? Can you tell me how many enemies there are?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Almost Zero's entire squad has been taken out, there are like 2 mortally wounded, and one member left in shock. Zero has been taken out, but is not dead.

Pandora will be confronting Nitori, fight her, then flee when the time is right. If Nitori is unable to save Zero, Pandora will end up taking an unconscious Zero with her.

There are roughly 30 Variant Claws:
                    : These things are about 4ft tall, and possess Ceratanium claws (claws made of a material as strong as Titanium, making them sharp, but far more resistant to damage.) The Variant Claws are quick, and try to get up close to an enemy to strike. Luckily they are quite weak, but they possess strength in numbers.

There are 10 Variant Missiles:

These guys are tougher, but not as mobile as the Variant Claws. They possess power at a range with their shoulder mounted cannons that fires a missile that spreads after a short distance. They can withstand more damage than their Claw brethren.

Then there are 30 Variant Hunters:
                    With their arm cannons they can cover the middle ground with ease. Their arm cannons fire weak blasts of energy at a high rate, but only travels about 10 yards before dissipating. They are more mobile than the Variant Missiles, but not as mobile as the Variant Claws.

Then there are 2 Golem's:
                    Being roughly the size and weight of a pickup truck these things possess high power, and high durability. Armed with laser eye cannons (that can cut through steel with some ease), and the strength to punch through several feet of solid stone they are the tanks of any Maverick Army that has them. They are covered in a shell of Ceratanium making them tough, but weapons that can pierce through titanium can break through their armor. The downside is they are quite slow, and can be out run.

Then there is Pandora, the one leading the entire attack (and pretty deep within the city by now with a unconscious Zero.)
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 02-20-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

@Neo

Zero can never die, he's just too awesome to die.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Never said he is going to die, just damaged and rendered unconscious due to a powerful electrical attack from Pandora.

Besides Zero is so awesome he repairs himself when he is deathly injured, and even missing! XD He'll be fine!

Comment

@Neo
                          Got it.

Playing FTB right now, so I might need some time before I post.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone that just came back/ones I didn't notice.

Welcome back!
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Neo
                              Post'd.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs
                                Patchy has every book in the world... but does she read and remember them all?

Comment

Working...
                                X