X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

It's not a matter of them being emotionless, it's a matter of them having too many subtleties in their personalities. They have personalities that are much deeper than they initially appear, and once you start digging, you soon find that it will take a while before you can stop and fully understand them.

@Cucoo

True. That's what I did with Prometheus Labs and their upgrades, along with the SPARTANs' upgrades.

Also, are you implying that you don't like the perfect and elegant maid anymore?

@Kristia

Being baby-fed... THE SPARTAN WAY!!! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Roflk.

Ima go to sleep after one post.

Nighterino, don't go too far into the woods.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

Sakuyaforever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IMmlfPHALs

but right now it's more like
        "We need to see other people"
        - Cicero to his Sakuya Doll
        *turns to Yumeko Doll
        "So...you're the original maid~?"

Comment

I can't wait for the exercise, may help me a little before I have Riku tell Flan that she is fake (he'll use a nicer word than fake tough).

@Cucoo

That twig that's so powerful. It wouldn't happen to be the Laevitan, would it? It's supposed to be a twig in some versions of the story.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Im fine with my Mizore plush. We just love ice

(still saving for a Yuugi figurine)

but the oni is on my dreams as also the bridge princess<3

anyways, time to sleep, goodnight^^
            Last edited by Kristia; 03-10-2014, 02:48 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Good night
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back. Is anybody on?

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm serious about that. When you start really trying to get into the character's head, you begin to form a deeper appreciation for the character.

Nighty night.

@Kristia

nighty night.

@SUSTIC

Yep, I'm still here.

@Katrix

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

Why you make Sakuya cry.

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8758778885.jpg
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S1

Okay well I'll be on Mumble.

Comment

@ Katrix

nope...it's just a twig ye can find anywhere.
                      ....technically the characters become so powerful that they can use a twig to deal 99 HP...despite the damage reducers Grima has...

The max damage anyone has pulled off in Fire Emblem Awakening is like... 680 HP
                      and that's with the most powerful skills, optimization, and weapon.
                      A twig would only lower that by.... 10-30 HP.
                      That 680 is technically all muscle of the character.

Fire Emblem Characters can become so brokenly powerful they can OVERKILL the final boss WITH A TWIG

@ S1

*sudden nosebleed occurs*

Aion: ...I don't think she'll be doing that if she saw THIS.

Ohgodsnoyouwon't

Aion: *opens imaginary closet to reveal a mountain of Sakuya dolls*

....YOU SAW NOTHING
                      Aionyudodistome?
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-10-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Technically, I didn't, considering this is a forum and not a Skype call.

Anyways, nighty night. I shouldn't be keeping you up with my rambling.

@SUSTIC

Ok. I'll be on in a minute. Just finishing some stuff here at home. getting ready for the gym, even though I'm supposed to be going at 4 in the morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S1

*realization slowly dawns*
                          ....HA!

Aion: Oh shut up.

EG OOC Canon
                          Aion despises me because I tell him he dies 5 times in the course of the story.

....to be honest....I treat my EG characters like people I myself interact with...

And oh shi...
                          It's 3 AM for me...baka me

ya I need to go now =w=
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-10-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            Let me clarify Cole's reactions. Cole only became violent because of how Alvis was practically teasing information to him. Cole hates that. He has experienced far too much of it in inFamous. Kessler, Moya, John... A lot of holding back information on Cole. A lot of information which could have helped Cole and prevented what happened in the game. And Alvis' behaviour and tone of voice only made it worse. It reminded him of Kessler. Keep in mind that, despite the amount of time passed, the events of the game are still fresh in Cole's mind. He still hates Kessler. He's still in grief over Trish. Of course he was going to become violent.

@Katrix
                            You're planning the reveal already? Do you not recall what happened with Takoizu? A VERY anticlimactic reveal. Either you should do a bit of foreboding and warning as to what is to come or wait. And I say that you should wait. Cole and Flandre's story has barely even begun. There's still a lot that needs to be done before reveals like Clone-dre come into place.
                            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-10-2014, 05:22 AM.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Again, I was not going for climatic. I was not trying to build up this event because everyone would figure out who she was within the very first day.

I thought we all went over this... multiple times...

It would have been a waste of my time and energy, especially because of the above reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                                The Takoizu reveal occurred at a time when I became highly apathetic towards AtWaG. I read the posts but I didn't look the discussions about it. Call me a slowpoke if you will but I didn't know.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X