X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am online, how are you Neo?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Doing good. You?

Comment

I'm only going to be on sparingly to post once or twice cuz I busy for the whole week.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

im happy actually, been enjoying this day, good cold climate, calm wind and no teacher at first class
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Actually Wriggle mind putting ATWAG on pause for at least a day? Just so S1`can get the app for the Dovahkin done, and so he can rest for quite a bit? I think he kind of... overloaded...

Comment

@Sus
              Sure. At least the Treasure Hunter Team and Gensokyo I can shut down.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Well, this RP shutdown is perfect. I was considering playing some PS3 games today, anyway. Was even considering replaying inFamous for the hell of it.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So big meeting was held. Here is what we came up with.

intelligence =/= power

plot over power

Alvis is a plot device, he have no offense

Alvis expect certain responses, computer

Intelligence up one notch

Balance. Intelligence is compromised of many different aspects.
                  Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as in terms of one's capacity for logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, and problem solving.

SPARTANS have had tough matches. Not everyone can go up against them.

Don't need to take up their strength. Not too much anyway.

What doesn't have limits, not what have powers.

We need to stop analyzing things and start writing.

Discussion about general ATWAG

Plot still most importance, if disagreement, factual system like stats to fall back on. If you need help, you ask!!! Info on google docs.

WE NEED A MORE OVERVIEW ABOUT ARCS!!!! Arc application is needed.

ORGANIZE!!!! ORGANIZE!!!! ORGANIZE!!!! ORGANIZE!!!! ORGANIZE!!!!

Spontaneous is good but we need to talk. Secrets have to go a little. If people might be affected by it, you should maybe tell them about it.

Have some sort of idea of managing plot twists so we don't need to delete everything.

Some sort of RP meeting.

Set up 2 new threads. Some sort of meeting thread and one on arcs and plot twists.

Everyone have to help.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

We've come to an epiphany of life

We've come full circle here.

Katrix posted the notes on what was discussed in mumble here, and we're gonna be stubborn here.

We all need to work on a universal system for a bunch of things.

Brace yourselves peeps, we've got work to do.

We need to iron out what can work so that things can just function smoothly.

Too many cooks in the kitchen as the saying goes.

And so if we can make a centralized system that works...perhaps we can settle things a lot smoother.

We need a system. we need an organizational system.
                    We need this. we cannot keep going like this. We need system that we can fall back on so that everyone is on the same page.

Comment

well then, I´ll just say the truth with me

I just get along the track and adapt, you give me something, I´ll adapt on that story only knowing what my characters know

anything you need to ask me, do it and I will answer with honesty

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys.

Sooooooo with all the long posts that I'm not gonna read due to length, can someone summarize what just happened here?

Comment

*points to Katrix's and my last posts

I'll be back after my classes and I finish creating the timeline stuff

Comment

@Wonder

That post that I made up there is the tl;dr post that you are looking for. That's pretty much as little as we can get it without cutting out information. I suggest that you actually read it.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

... So yea we need organization. What happened before that? With S1 flipping out?

Btw, I have a belief that when in a situation like AtWaG, no matter where your people come from or how God-like they are, everyone is on similar levels. Gods belong with gods, superhumans with superhumans, humans with humans, etc, etc. there is no 'stronger' human or more powerful god. The only thing that determines that is how that character is used. If used correct, a human could even be able to kill a god.

Comment

@Wonder

S121 didn't like how the SPARTANS were RPd and tought that he had to change it.

As for how we were going to do things for ATWAG, we decided to use a system based more on facts. Currently we are thinking of a system with stats. Note that it will only be a system to fall back on if problems arise. If everything goes like normal then you won't notice it. It's basically a tool for solving problems.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X