• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only take Cirn-enol.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
      It's really hard for me to say... And I'm unsure on how to say it. If I knew the words and the phrasing, I could very easily say so... Man... I haven't been this bad at trying to explain stuff since I was a kid. When I could never find the right words to say and my brothers would always exploit that fact by either slurring what words I had or abusing my... erm... Wow, I have found something even more awkward than the actual subject at hand...

As for the whole thing between Alice and Flandre, no it's not that. Sure, I have been completely bashed in the face (metaphorically) but it's not something like what happens if I lose my greatest thoughts or when someone makes an extremely half-assed post that derails my thought. Trust me, your post was fine. My trail of thought? Not fine.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-20-2014, 02:24 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

What you should do is take that "I reject this idea and will never accept it." mentality and think of t as a "I reject this current idea and will never accept this version of it.".

Think of it like a publisher. Books get rejected many MANY times before they are accepted, but after the books, the ideas within are refined enough, they are accepted. I understand what you mean about people not contributing, but some people just can not deal with the appearance of the systems. To them, it probably seems to complex. Just like the RP puzzle in ATWAG, it looked overly complex on the surface, but simple once you took a closer look. That's how they probably think. Just like the RPG RP system, they probably thought it was too complex on the surface, so they kept silent. They kept silent and hoped that somebody else would say something instead. Think of it like the "Bystander Effect". There is a difficult situation, and because of how many people there are, they think that at least one of us will help. Not only that, but they probably believe that it's too much for them to handle. If you ask a particular person for help, directly address them, they will have a higher chance of helping. It is not their job to help, not like an engineer would do, so they don't help.

What I'm trying to say is that some people just will not contribute, and that it's not about the mentality of an engineer, it has to do with the mentality of a bystander.

The good news is that at least half of your ideas were accepted. That's something to be happy about, right?

@TRXD

Well if you want, you could explain later, mull around why it's hard to post.

I'll admit, I've had cases when I would have no idea what to post, but because I mentally placed myself into the character's situation and thought about what I would do if I had their personality, I was able to post. Perhaps you are simply having a Writer's Block. SUSTIC always has those, but after a good while, he's able to post.

I'm not going to claim to have the answers, and I might have completely missed the point and am completely wrong about your situation, but hopefully I can help.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

All these writer's blocks are greek to me.

{Is it, now?}

Okay maybe Latin.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

더블 포스트

@Pringles
            I set the stage for Dovahkiin's entrance.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1

The main problem perhaps is the fact that I have the engineer mentality where I expect the only rejection to be at the time of attempting to implement.

And I can tell a personal story of this where my first term EGR class had a project where we had free reign to make anything we wanted with a cell-phone app inventor that had to be original.

So the group sat down and we were asking "What should we do?"

We listed off ideas
              - GPS "treasure hunt"
              - "Homework organizer"
              - "somerandomthirdideathatwasn'tmemorable"
              and then someone pitched in "Leaf raking game."
              instant consensus.
              we then were listing off everything we wanted to do with it.
              [insert some insane long list of things]

At the end of that time period, we had more ideas than we could use.
              So then we had to look at the software and then say "what are our limits?"

After a while the list shrunk to a mere fraction of the size.

But there's the thing

In that scenario there were initially more ideas than limits.
              Here I feel like I'm getting more limits than ideas.

Comment

So, I'm a kind of bad situation as parents turned of modem and i have only my phone on EDGE (i hate EDGE). I have replied where I can. I know that i messed up colors, and I'll try to fix it. Well I guess this is good night then.

@S121

Where is the FaF post?
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Just remember that some of us are in fact too busy sometimes IRL to deal with other things, and don't have enough time to look at these systems (or they do, they just don't have enough time to go THROUGH with them) like how Neo hasn't been active lately to work on her timeline. Hell I haven't even heard from her much IRL.

Also I'm finally back, and... I feel like I'm stuck... also Mumble seems to be down for me... is it down for everyone else as well?

Comment

@Wriggle

When you get a chance, mind letting me know which Touhou characters are still in Gensokyo? I'm going to keep Haseo in Gensokyo for a bit.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Back.

@Zekai
                      I think it's faster to tell you who ISN'T around.

Mima Marisa Koishi and possibly Seki are at the Inventory so they aren't around (Mima has their control)

Murasa is on a world-tour (She's a House DJ now.)

Hina and Iku are not around. (They wanna use the accessibility of the weakening border to travel the world.)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Well, from my Touhou characters other than those Wriggle listed, there are a few in Gensokyo.

Yumemi's in her Probability Space Hypervessel.

Kokoro's at her house near the human village.

Sariel's back in Makai, rebuilding her house/shrine.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

So uh do I need to post anywhere?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So Reimu and most of them are in their usual places?

Sent by Tapatalk
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm back people.

Dammit I need to post.

I want to post for the Detroit Arc (a missile was deployed and is now going to destroy most of Detroit), and I really should.

Also need to post for Zero, and Prometheus Labs.
                              Last edited by NeoFox; 03-20-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

@Zekai
                                Ah, right.

Reimu and Utsuho are in the Inventory as well.

Nitori took Max the mechanic to Eientei.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X