Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day everyone, how you been?

@S1
    Well, remember what I wrote about this month being low and a sudden morning meeting? It was to fire people.

Let me explain my job: I have 2 on the same place

The first and starting one is babysitting kids from both workers or whoever puts their kid there.

The second one is administration of the workers on the office, or babysitting adults.

To don't mix the schedules, usually babysitting is monday, wednesday, and friday while the second one is on tuesdays and thursdays. Though they can change depending of the latter job

So some workers were fired and demanded why, I was the one who gave the letters, I will strangle Miranda for that favour (she was supposed to give them)

So they get angry and are forced to leave. Then after work, I decide to check some stuff and go later with my boss. Dumby and Dumbo are at the parking lot reeking with beer and go for ofensive, boss cańled for security and I punched Dumby when he got too close and took my wrist.

Security guys take the four of us to see what happened.

So here I am with no work as compensation to relax.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm sorry guys. So much going on, but now summer break is going on, so I will be ten times more active! Just gove me a minute to make lunch...

Comment

As you can see, in my app there are several NPCs and some history that needs to be discussed here.

1. Mizuki Nagashi
        - Former stunt Arm Slave pilot that was arrested for attempting to equip illegal military grade weapons.

2. The Shori
        - Fanatical followers of Mizuki Nagashi who believes that every Arm Slave must be equal, combat-oriented or not.
        - Currently disbanded for attempting to take over Nagato... or are they?

3. Sage
        - Group of conservative Arm Slave pilots who believe that there must be class difference between Arm Slaves. Has the headquarter in Nagato which is being rebuilt.

4. Joseph Bismark
        - President of KIASM.

5. War of Nagato (2591 - 2594)
        - When Mizuki Nagashi was arrested because of Sage's revelation, the Shori blamed Sage for arrest of Mizuki and attacked Nagato, Sage's HQ. What followed was a clusterf**k of actions that led to the ruination of Nagato and its people

Anybody have problems with any of this?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

its ok for me
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey for those in ATWAG Season II mind checking out my app for the Mag from Warframe? Only one person so far has checked it out...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9rVlcePh_8

I'm so not sorry.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Just as a reminder to everyone. I'll be closing the old Iron Storm OOC soon. After it's been closed you have to contact me to get your app out.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Uh Zekai you need to edit your post. There is no way else for others outside of Prometheus Labs to know that Elsword is at the labs, for he has only been there for about 4-5 hours. So unless there was some sort of sudden news broadcast, then there is no way Alkaid would know he was there, as he had been traveling across the countryside before finally making it to London, then Prometheus Labs at the same day. So yeah, you can ask S1. In RP time he has only been there for at most 4-5 hours if not less.

Comment

Oh my word, there are just too much happenings right now...

The exam season has officially started and I'm beginning my exams. My first being on Thursday and my last being on the 24th. URGGGGH! Why? Why did it have to be so spread out? Why did I take up Further Math? I feel like it's going to be hell... And what's worse is that I'll be really busy from the 18th to the 20th where there are THREE important birthdays coming up. All of them taking place one after the other.

And while I'm doing all that, I'm using what free time I'm not spending on revision on writing up a fanfic. Some of you already know the details but not all. It's a pain in the ass but at least I get to expend my writing bursts somewhere when no-one is present to serve them.

So all in all, REALLY busy and cranky (mostly because I spent all of last week without any caffeine and it's getting to me). Exams, three birthdays that I won't have much energy to do anything about (especially since I REALLY want to be there for two of them), and then some excessive writing. Yeah... Don't expect me to be on much during the evening/night (afternoon/early evening) as I'll either be busy or fast asleep.

Spoiler: But...
                    I just discovered that Crunchyroll will be streaming Sailor Moon Crystal! Aaaaaaah~! Everything doesn't feel so bad anymore! Just get my work done this month and then... SAILOR MOON! (And most likely some more Precure in between)
                    Waking up at 10AM to watch some Sailor Moon? I feel like a kid again!

(Yeah... I only just discovered about it despite being semi-old news...)
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

well TR, Im sure you will ace the exams, enjoy the birthdays and feel like flowing with that fanfic of yours

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        *sigh* It's mostly the blasted exams that I have to worry about the most. Especially the ones on the 10th, 11th, along with the 18th-20th. Those days are going to be the worst. The other days are either revision or time to vent off.

As for the fanfic, the first chapter is about done and ready to publish to fanfiction.net but I'm looking it over for structure and how well it actually is for an intro. My fanfic is supposed to be a big one so I don't want to mess up at the first chapter.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

well as an optimist (except to myself) I can tell you that your work will be accepted

I hope to read it TR

now im finally falling asleep, this medicine totally messed up my internal clock

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry TRXD. Where I live, the exam season is about 1.5 months long. As for those birthdays, I know one of them, but who are the two others.

As for Sailor Moon, I thought you'd see sooner. If I knew you didn't know I would have told you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              The two birthdays belong to my older brother and to my childhood friend. The 18th being the brother's and the 19th being my childhood friend's. I couldn't really care about my older brother but I'll be forced to do something for his birthday anyway. But it's the others that I'm really up in the air over. After all, I don't want my stress to get me when the 19th and 20th come...

I had heard rumours about Sailor Moon Crystal coming to Crunchyroll but I thought those would be speculation. The license on Sailor Moon is a bit iffy... After all, both Viz and Hulu are also going to be streaming it (but not in the UK... and they're doing the original runs too!). I just hadn't checked the news in quite a while which explains my lack of awareness until now. Which is a sin because I'm always on twitter and other social media, and I follow the anime news quite a bit.

It's a massive shame that I didn't see sooner. Especially when I was there to see the announcements of the cast, the designs, the release date and time, and also the stuff from Viz. But the Crunchyroll announcement? The news from the streaming service that I ALWAYS go to? Apparently, I don't even notice that.

Comment

Hey guys.

Btw, SUS, you hadn't responded to Mira in TSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X