Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB both of you.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S121

Welcome back S121
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ S1

you pretty much described Eleos...

Just sayin'

Comment

@Everyone that greeted

Thank you!

@Cucoo

Well, this guy will be a little different. He will perform stealth/intelligence gathering missions, but he will also be directly combating the Characters. He's going to be smarter and stronger. In a sense, he will probably be PALADIN's Elios, their right-hand man, their champion,... their resident ass kicker.

Depending on what happens, he might become Elios's rival. Perhaps it will also speed up Elios's story, give him something to work toward.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Most likely.

Though anything that enters Eleos's sights is as good as dead.
            I actually have something constructed for him...
            It involves Klaus and Meyneth and his main contact Nero.

Everything has already been intertwined...

Also in IS I pretty much made a big "HELLO WORLD, I'M HERE!" With Aion causing a massive sonic boom over Honolulu.

Comment

S1 your Inbox is full. I was going to send you another PM, and I can't. You have full inbox!

Comment

@Pringles
                Waiting on you on IS.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh trust me, if Elios has already planned something, this guy probably thought of it first. If something unexpected happens, he has something he likes to call "life insurance". He is an assassin, first and foremost, a cold, calculating assassin. He'll be a challenge for anyone, especially considering what he will have at his disposal. PALADIN offers only the best to their champion.

@NeoFox

Fixed.

@Wriggle

Got it. Just trying to catch up after taking a long road trip.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Wonder did a post in IS that is for you and me, waiting on you to respond to it before I respond.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                      Was waiting for Pringles so I can post at once, but I guess I can just go ahead ^^

@Pringles
                      Apparently I just bought solar panels on the market for pretty cheap price.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, I didn't know so you can continue waiting.

Comment

@Zekai
                          I just went and posted something just so you can get a go-ahead.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Ain't nobody got anything on Eleos's schemes (and it's with an e. I was for Elios the Magician.)

I mean, he's got balls of steel for some of the plan's he's got.

I hope Takoizu kills Klaus when she destroys ACO...It'll make everything work out so well...
                            And then after have Jack Interfere....

Comment

You know, I just realized something.

We have RPs based on Game characters, Pokemon RP, (Which Pringles also needs to post in reply of Kristia... I know you're busy, but you've become such a key piece in the RPs around there's always something for you to do ^^) Sugoi Kawaii Anime School Life RP, Fantasy RP, RP based on 500 trillion years into the future, and now a Mecha RP.

But do you know what we're really missing?

Role-plays.

Like text-based, straight-up Dungeons and Dragon RP.

Like straight up:

You encounter a ferocious dragon! Will you...
                              > Fight with Sword
                              > Fight with Ice Magic
                              > Fight with Bow & Arrow
                              > Use an item
                              > Run
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ wriggs

in other words what I've considered making EG into but everyone decided that that would be a bad idea?

And just FYI
                                EG has everything...
                                ...except...uh...
                                ...god dammit I forgot the one thing it didn't have...

Comment

Working...
                                X