X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
    You all cannot start out piloting your mech, you all can have your mech but not pilot it right away. I'll let you all know when you can pilot it.
    This is what you said and I haven't seen a post that says that we can start piloting them.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah that's STARTING OUT piloting your mech (as in intro post your piloting it. Also ignore that last part about waiting for me to say so as that is BS on my part) If you wait a post or two then get in your mech then that's fine. Just immediately in your mech from your very first post in the IC is kind of what I meant.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Ok. If you was a bit specific like that then I wouldn't of posted something about it. My bad.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

................and that just screwed up a few things........

@ wriggs

delete that response with the control tower. I'm not landing in Honolulu...

and just random curiosity, do you even know the jargon for like control towers?

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah it's also mostly my fault. When I have the worry of my internet possibly going out again for a day or two I tend to get a less specific with my posts. So it's mostly my fault lol.

@Cucoo

What happened?
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I was under the impression you wanted all the mechs in one spot.

If that's not the case then Aion has no reason to go to Honolulu yet.

But it works out better for my monologue posts as they would make more sense.

anyway

Check yer OOC I have another concept to add to my Bio post, but first need ya to say yea or nay.

Comment

@Cucoo

I do want all Mech's in one spot (Honolulu) due to the tournament, and the fact that during the finals the Mechon will arrive. It's just all up to everyone on how they get there. They don't have to start out in Honolulu. They just have to get their that is all.

All I said was no piloting the mech's in your first post.

I also checked that concept and I say ya to it.

Comment

Right. But the fact they don't need to all start there makes my "monologue" make more sense.
                  ....For anyone that doesn't follow they're missing a lot of Aion and Tina's development. If everyone doesn't follow it, a lot of things won't make sense.

Anyway, merged it in and added the description of NEMESIS

...using Face Nemesis from Xenoblade...

The irony is that Face Nemesis is a Mechon in Xenoblade

but the Face series utilize people in them. so they're more like mechs...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-28-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

The updates are strong with this one.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                      How does the Corridor of Darkness find out where to open when the user, John, doesn't even know the destination?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well that's the weird part. My only explanation is that John has Ansem's knowledge when it comes to using Darkness, so that might explain things. Maybe there's particular tethers in each world that transport him to his destination, or perhaps he simply thinks about where he wants to go and it happens. It's just something that I think is hand-waved in the games.

Of course, I'm just assuming they work like gaps...
                        Last edited by S121; 02-28-2014, 05:02 AM.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm idk if Ansem ever went to Gensokyo but I shall roll with that...

But after one post for AtWaG and IS I go slep.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Arise, Fallen warrior of the RP, for the Whit Mage has arrived to rejuvenate the threads with updates from the heavens.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Oh white mage, we require your pressence in the adventures of the virtual/human beings and in the story of the capturable creatures
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X