X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(To be honest i need to put limits on it some more...but I'm scared of nerfing it like I normally do. I already feel like its going to under perform compared to S1's)

Comment

@S121

Do I have to explain every little detail of what it can do? It's an average unit so it has average speed and power, it just gets stronger and faster in Over Phase and more than in Phoenix Forme. nothing to really explain and of course it can fly.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

A summary would be nice...
        Because technically speaking...not all mechs fly.
        And I for one wouldn't have guessed that by the design.

Comment

@Zekai

What speed? How much more powerful does it get in its forms?

You don't have to explain every single piece of information, such as its reactor core and what materials its made out of, but you should at least give us a rough idea of its abilities. Give us something to work with.

I was just trying to tell you that it could use improvement, but it seems as if you're getting mad at me. I'm not here to piss you off, I'm here to try and help you improve your app, to give it more detail. In an RP like this, details like these are important.
          Last edited by S121; 02-26-2014, 03:02 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

It's not my RP, but that still doesn't tell us much.

All we know is that it has "Average speed and stuff" but Mega said in the opening that each mech, including the mass produced ones HAVE DIFFERENT STATISTICS DEPENDING ON THE MANUFACTURER.
            For all we know it can be a mech that is from a manufacturer to be just "fast" for example my Mech is a speed and stealth type that on the ground (it can't fly without an extra attachment) can run at a max of 230 MPH, and perform boosts of speed of 500 MPH for short distances, can lift about 30 metric tons which for a mech of my size is actually quite weak.

You don't have to be specific, but it would be nice if you give an approximation of it's statistics at the least.
            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-26-2014, 03:02 AM.

Comment

If Mega can give the min and max speed and power stats, I'll be able to tell more. I know I've mentioned before that I'm not great at detailing and this is my first mecha RP so it's not going to be a detailed app.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

*this is also my first mecha RP.

though I do admit I had some details premeditated for the past 4 years as it was pulled from my story.

Comment

The Average Min and Max speed all around is usually 100 MPH - 200 MPH, while the strength depending on the movement systems (like Hydraulics) usually have the strength amount Sustic has listed. Somewhere between 25-35 metric tonnes of strength.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    (To be honest i need to put limits on it some more...but I'm scared of nerfing it like I normally do. I already feel like its going to under perform compared to S1's)
                    @Cucoo

Well I suppose you could see mine and take it from there. My mech won't be the absolute best in anything, but it will excel in offensive capability ad mobility over everything else.

@Zekai

Ok, that sounds reasonable.

It's also my first as well. I hope I give enough detail for everyone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, now since I know the max and min, I can give more details. I didn't want to go over the limit without knowing.

@S121

I apologize if it seems like I was getting angry. I was getting a bit ticked since you kept asking what it can do and everything else. Guess you can say I was getting into Zero's personality change when he pilots Blitzrizer.

Comment

@s121

Aye...it might help...
                        Though im looking at what I have and trying to figure out what i need to exploit and what i need to nerf.
                        Of course by default here i'll nerf so bad...
                        I know that I could exploit the speed to give me something powerful...but I'm just going "what can i do with the aspects I didn't explicitly define?"

Comment

@Zekai

No worries. We all get that way every once in a while.

@Cucoo

As for me, I'm going to use heavy detail in my app. It will be as detailed, if not more detailed than my app for Prometheus Labs's Vengeance turrets.

Also, what do you think of my badass mech?

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...nd-d3f4o1o.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Mecha app is updated and should be able to tell what it's capable now.

@S121

..................................... i hope you're kidding about your mecha.

Comment

@s1

10% mech

25% air duct pipes

65% duct tape

You know...
                              Where is the line between powersuit and mech?
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-26-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo and Zekai

BEHOLD!!! The most powerful mech in the entire RP!!!

Do not be fooled by the duct tape and the man with the painted six-pack inside the suit, this mech is the most powerful, most dangerous mech ever created by Man! XD

Actually, if I make a second character, he might be a joke character.

EDIT:

Here's another image of your savior of Humanity!!!

http://cdn.imagepush.to/in/625x2090/i/3/34/346/64.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X