Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S1

I know...

half of it's gonna be impossible as I hadn't thought those details through...

@ S1 + TR

EG is completely viable. Anything is possible.

Comment

@S121 and Cucoo
      Nylocke is EG? Gahahahahahaha! Don't make me laugh...
      That would be pretty awesome though. Nylocke... in spaaaaaace!
      "Everything is under control, my valiant shipmates! For I, Nylocke - Dragon of Precise Piloting, shall guide us through this highly dangerous asteroid field."
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Which parts are you having trouble with?

@TRXD

What is his technology/magic like?

Also, I have a little questionnaire for you as well. It's to mold a villain from PALADIN. He's supposed to know things about people, things that might unnerve them.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Literally
          the first half.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

So it's with the idiosyncratic questions, along with the moral question, huh?

Can you talk me through the problem? Maybe we can talk through the problem, figure out what they would do.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121
              It's very hard to judge the technology scale in TOME. It isn't shown in much scale but one can imagine it to be a fantasy like setting that has been advanced to an era close to ours. There aren't any guns or such present in TOME because of the fact that people battle with magic or with various weaponry. There are a wide variety of characters shown in TOME so one can imagine it to be similar to Touhou in terms of variety of abilities.
              Nylocke himself is a dragon swordsman. He does not use magic and instead relies on his skill in swordplay and his natural draconic abilities. In most general terms, he is your average D&D fighter/warrior class with unique racial traits. Nylocke is shown to be a pretty hardy fighter but sometimes can get things wrong or go a bit over the top. Like his boastful and over-the-top dialogue. But regardless of his prideful nature, he is the extreme of the Lawful Good or Neutral Good morality. Any more Lawful Good and he would be a holy paladin fighting for some God of Light.

Also, questionnaire? Right. Ask away.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Afternoon guys.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@TRXD

I sent a PM for you.

I still need to ask SUSTIC, Mima, NeoFox, Wonder, and Mega.

@Zekai

Welcome back!
                  sigpic

Comment

good day zekai, haow you been?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                      Your questions were a bitch and a half to answer! >^<
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Same old same old, nothing new.

@Everyone in IS

I DARE anyone to wake Zero up.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Holy shit I found OSU on droid.

<.<
                          >.>
                          I'll brb.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

need to take a break from life. gonna do some Fire Emblem...

Comment

I'm back everyone, and I had quite a decent day... more like an awesome day.

Comment

second playthrough in FE:A and I went with Robin (F) named her Aurora for obvious reasons
                                And I reached the point where I'm starting to recruit child units.

Just recruited Morgan (M) and I was surprised when I saw him as a myrmidon.

Then I saw him in action and my reaction started out like this

"That's mai boi!"

And wound up with me remembering this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-z5cnzH6U

shootmenow

Comment

Working...
                                X