Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Oh boy, here we go...

@Everyone

For the record, I had NO involvement in the development in Wriggle's Arc. It's all SUSTIC and Wriggle's fault. I'm simply here for the ride. XD

This is partially to spite SUSTIC for coming up with the hairbrained joke, and because I can't deny the comedy that will unfold. So much comedy, something this RP needs.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Then I'll hoof it ahaid an' make does wif it as ah see.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

...I need to get Eleos there....

I need my womanizer there....

Comment

John-Boy >>>>>>>> Thet purple-haired fella wif two cowhairs stuck outta his haid like antennae.

Okay I'm done with the Redneck accent.

o' is I?

Dammit!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

... Damn. It seems AtWaG cannot go one day without action. Wth happened to all the christmas parties? Christ! Hopefully, everything wraps up soon...

Comment

@Wonder
              Agreed. In fact, since I'm not technically in the danger zone or anything, I'm gonna restart with Ellis' treasure hunting group.

Do note that they have absolutely no arc planned as of yet, since I'm going by the flow and that except for a cameo appearance or two, there won't be any connection to the main plotlines of any kind.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm off to bed. Wiether my app is accepted or not, I don't care anymore.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                  Sorry about that little argument in the OOC. They tend to... take things hardcore.

@Everyone who was bashing on Zekai
                  I want every one of you to get Mumble and come to RP Room at 8:30 PM, PST.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

seriously guys?

All day gone and when I come back I see arguing about whatever thing happening here

can´t you just vent off whatever you got somewhere else?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

we're trying to help Zekai format his app for AtWaG

so far he's just dismissing any advice we give.

Comment

@Kristia
                        Hualou~

I'm trying to restart our progress with the merry band of treasure hunters.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

They want me to explain the same thing in like 50 million different ways when I've told them already, not dismissing anything.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thats how he is cucoo, I know he is stubborn to extreme

And Zekai don't you dare say im wrong because it is the truth and i know you

@S121 your idea of overwritting the D-reaper is not posible, she evolved to an organic being in the tamers storyline. The virus will need to be erradicared by normal and traditional way either by evaporating every cell or her or killing the host holding her soul
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hmmm...

How about radiation? Think of it like a powerful EMP to electronics, only for biological material. It would destroy every cell's ability to function, killing the person/creature.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

It's like pulling teeth.

I'm hoping that by grilling him a bit with questions that should eventually lead to the answers we're looking for, we can get the app that's needed.
                                It's like pulling teeth, but hey...it'll be worth it in the end. ( -w-)

...If I ever have children...I pity them...

I feel like fate would give me children that have a stubborn rebellious nature. It would be like the ultimate punishment for me...
                                ...why am I suddenly talking children...
                                ...I think I need to sleep...

Comment

Working...
                                X