X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done and done Zekai and SUS
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And done for you Kristy.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

Well, I guess I'll post for ATWAG now before I forget what I want to type.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I`m tired.. and I shall go to sleep befooree-- thiinngss ge-

gah--- falling to beeeed--
          https://zthot.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/standby.jpg

goodnight people ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@Sus

Posted in ATWAG.

@Zekai

I'll try to get to Shinka.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Just realized in ATWAG that one of the openings where I could tie up some loose ends is about to present itself for Lisa...
              How to go about it...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

What do you have in mind?
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry for not being here. Concert.

Well, looks like tomorrow is the deadline. What happens from thereon is completely beyond my knowledge. Just some notes.

In the Infinity Project, I plan on having Allen fight Hajime. Just a heads up.

In TSU, I'll be introducing Mira soon.

In Paranatural, still looking for applicants. The more the merrier. Especially when there are only two people on...

And that's about it from me. I'll be back tomorrow with going on with the series and saying my goodbyes.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok Wonder. We'll be waiting for your return.
                    sigpic

Comment

@s1
                      Originally I was thinking Lisa the talking head as her body might be overly damaged (CASTs can live without a body.)

...but...
                      I could just put closure and say Lisa is dead...

I don't know what I want to go with.

Comment

Zombie robot?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see.
                          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

@mima
                            ...accurate on more levels than you would think

I heard a theory that Lisa was once an organic person before she was a CAST.
                            ...If I recall correctly, CASTs that weren't created were... Dying or dead people given a new purely mechanical body.

As for living as just a head...
                            According to PS0, to a CAST, losing a body is purely an inconvenience.

@s1
                            Yeaaa...
                            ...should I go the easy route since I'm pretty certain no one else had any real plans involving her or...

Actually, didn't you have something preped to help with writing out my characters so that I could patch over things?

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-17-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, I do.

The PALADIN Arc has a lot of points where someone could be killed off.
                              sigpic

Comment

(Sorry for the double, but this is important.)

@everyone

I've got some bad news.

I will not be able to have the phone for a bit, which means I'll be gone. Luckily, this should only be up to a maximum of 10-11 days. The good news is that I might be back sooner.

Don't panic, just keep moving with other storylines. 10 days is not too long, so I won't miss too much.

In the meantime, I will be working on a lot of RP stuff, so it is at least time we'll spent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X